Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Don't do it - BTDT

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 10:27 am In Reply to: hospital - 1shopper

Before you go to work for a big MTSO, investigate some other options such as being placed into another position within your organization. Also, since you are being outsourced, you probably qualify for a worker retraining program. I don't think my situation is typical from what I have read but when this happened to my department we knew about a year in advance which gave people time to look for other jobs. We had people from the community attend our meetings who explained UE and other resources available to us. We all ended up getting jobs within our organization and no one went to work for the MTSO. If you choose not to pursue M-MODAL, make sure you make them pay unemployment; this is a layoff and you are eligible for benefits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)