Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anon - Nick

Posted: Mar 24th, 2016 - 7:57 pm In Reply to: Exactly, Nick - anon

Well, thankya, ma'am, you are too kind. Seriously, I am concerned that so many MTs have been beaten down, browbeaten, treated badly, and demoralized and they are afraid to stand up for themselves. I would tell each and every one of them that they CANNOT be fired for going to the IRS or any other official agency. If they are, that creates a separate cause of action for wrongful termination. I think it is kind of like clearing up a logjam--if you can get one of the biggest logs to move, the others will follow. Maybe when a few of these huge MTSOs (who behave like schoolyard bullies) are taken through the legal grinder a few times, things will change. I really hope that peopple will not be afraid to claim their rights. This horrible way of treating people has just gone on too long. It would be great if all of the MTs could quit on the same day. Betcha they would change their tune mighty quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)