Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have a set of hours I'm available to them, - MT

Posted: Mar 24th, 2016 - 3:26 pm In Reply to: Why are you on a schedule as an IC? Do you - sm

and I have no quarrel with that, but they assume I will just jump in when their backlog gets high. I did not have that in my contract and I would charge more for extra hours than my other time. They assume also that I have only them as a client. That I'm just sitting there with nothing to do but wait for their email. They also send me the email they have to send to their supervisor showing that they called me. I assume so the supervisor knows they did all they could to get people to hop on and help. I can see this being done to an employee, but not an IC. They haven't pushed the matter yet, but if they do, I was just wondering what you all thought about it. If they push it, I will ask for more pay for "extra" hours worked. Thanks for your comments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)