Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 41)

Blanks CLEARER - Sickened

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2015 - 7:11 am In Reply to: And right there you have it....where you said - when you go back and

My FIESA score last week was 96.something, blown sky high with a job that I sent to EQA for "AUDIO" issues. Apparently I had a run of 100% for way too long, as they randomly chose a job I sent to EQA to post audit. Mysteriously, when I listened after the fact, yep for sure, many things were much more clear whereas the first time, completely indiscernible. I brought up this very issue when I replied to "ALL" in my email, including my TSM's boss, that this was a huge concern to me since blanks were so much clearer when relistening and now we will be penalized financially if QA can fill them in. CRICKETS, yep that's right, still waiting for one person to reply/acknowledge/say anything. I am being blatantly ignored. But of course, that is the Nuance way and a requirement to be in any type of management. If you don't have an answer, don't like what the minions are saying, just IGNORE them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)