Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think you mean - backfire on US not them

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2015 - 5:30 pm In Reply to: Part 2 of new quality plan - not QA - all smiles

Don't you?

As someone who has been pleasantly surprised by this "grid" thing, whereby I actually make more than 8 cpl more often than not, I see this as a way for them to get us back to most of us making the minimum 7-8 cpl. Already I see my future being never getting out of the 8 cpl range.

I know it has not come into being yet fully, but the credentialing thing is the tricky first step - you're so great, leave all the blanks you want, except...if we can fill them in you're out of luck.

I truly wish you were right about this biting THEM and not us, but as in the past they will simply say that QA could hear it and the fact their audio is far superior to ours is immaterial. What we gonna do, phone our lawyer? As many have pointed out, who can afford that?

Why oh why they don't just pay us 8 cpl and do away with FIESA entirely, I cannot fathom. They have to twist themselves into pretzels to justify that abomination I guess. It probably cost them millions, after all, and they would rather pay the idiots who developed that thing than us MTs 1 cent more.

They would rather have the illusion that the potential to achieve better cpl is there, but hold it just out of reach for most of us with this kind of smoke and mirrors. Deception and games is their preferred method, and we end up thinking we're just not cutting it, but probably nobody is, how would we know? That's the way they like it, I'm afraid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)