Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 46)

Scrooge Nuance - Have they ever sent anything at Christmas?

Posted: Dec 20th, 2015 - 9:11 am

Even a card or even an email? It has been probably 4 years now since they took over my old company, who used to always send some little thing for Christmas. I liked getting a card, a gift card, a little token, even a key chain. I never complain about any gift from anywhere, no matter how small.

I cannot recall Nuance EVER sending anything, not a card, not even an email. But maybe I just blur over the emails because they are just a corporate nonsense and not a true heartfelt Christmas wish.

Maybe some do get something, or maybe they used to? Just wondering why one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, MTSO feels apparently no compunction at all for never ever even saying thank you.

I guess, to paraphrase Don Draper (see link - having Don Draper yelling at you is much better than a nameless faceless corporate behemoth remaining depressingly silent), "That's what the money is for!" - except the money is terrible, let's face it, so that's when companies usually pour on the praise and thank you for being such a sucker.

That they don't even have to do that, or more importantly, don't feel the need for even lip service, just shows you what kind of a company they are.

LINK/URL: Scrooge Nuance

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)