Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I merely stated a fact, that if they are hurting - they look to cut

Posted: Dec 21st, 2015 - 9:21 am In Reply to: Stock prices - If I only had a brain

It is a standard business practice for all multinationals, and we have been cut when they are hurting before.

Sorry, but I DEFINITELY believe they instruct those who control our paychecks (QA and TSM) to hit us harder when they are hurting, mainly because that is what has happened in the past. Maybe not in so many words, but definitely they do.

I drive myself nuts when I DON'T know why they are hitting so hard, so it actually helps me knowing. My aim is to not blame myself, because that is what they want, so as paranoid as that sounds, it helps, so what's it to anyone how anyone else manages this?

I blamed myself for the FIESA/bonus cuts for a long time until I didn't, now I look for reasons why that don't involve blaming myself. I know I do my best and I deserve better than what Nuance pays and dishes out as far as FIESA, so whatever way I can reinforce that to myself I will do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)