Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 33)

The problem is it is - neither nor

Posted: Dec 20th, 2015 - 3:42 pm In Reply to: They can keep their presents, cards, well wishes, whatever - How about just a fair, livable wage?

Which is why I brought it up.

Honestly, if you're going to try to take every last possible cent we can earn above minimum wage with your FIESA games, how about you at least say thank you for trying or some other form of congeniality?

At this point, I would take and absolutely love a gift card, but again, knowing that the bottom line is all they care about, not happening. Still. At least other MTSOs try.

I KNOW they will NEVER pay a fair, livable wage, unfortunately.

I wonder if the TSMs get any bonuses or cards or ANYTHING? Do QA? Just wondering what they give their other, more valuable (apparently) employees.

I imagine the software engineers get bonuses on top of their massive salaries, so there's that I guess, but they are the moneymakers I suppose, where we are looked upon as items to be cut only, not to expend anything on, not even a Christmas card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)