Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I keep an eye on their stock - not because I could ever afford it

Posted: Dec 21st, 2015 - 7:16 am In Reply to: Nuance began as focus infomatics - all smiles

But mainly because when the stock is in trouble that is when they start picking at our pay even more and I want to be ready, and of late the stock has been doing much better.

It is called a "growth" stock and they just came out with a new "development platform for consumer electronics" called Nuance Mix.

Again, if they are not going to give us the benefit of their speech recognition software products, I wish they would just sell us off to someone who actually wants just a transcription company, but I guess why should they do that when, on paper, we make them look good? Maybe? As long as they minimize the cost of us to please their shareholders?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)