Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Does Nuance have idiots working for them in Management? - Victim MT

Posted: Oct 19th, 2015 - 2:36 pm

They actually sent me an email today begging me to apply.  WHATEVER.  I applied for them once before...passed their ignorant test after they belittled my education by forcing me to take the test in the first place (We should not have to take tests if we are educated people with diplomas/degrees in MTing...our degree should say it all....by telling us to take a stupid test, only belittles our education and above all, the tests are completely unfair because you NEVER see your scores).  Anyway, Nuance hired me, then fired me in the same day because I had worked for one of their Competitors or leech companies or something.

Now, they come begging me to apply. WHAT A JOKE! If I was not good enough for their fabulous firsts, I sure the hell am not good enough to be a sloppy second. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)