Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 31)

E-mail - anon

Posted: Oct 20th, 2015 - 5:38 am In Reply to: Does Nuance have idiots...? - Rhetorical question

I just find it curious that we are all supposed to work for the same company and we all receive different company E-mails. I sit here worried if I am going to just have a job and read N is calling people trying to get them to work when we are being told that too many on account, you have to do better, etc. I have never in my 30 years of transcription have I ever had to deal with the crap that I have been dealt. Yes there are jobs out there, but are they any better than this, I really do not know. N has good transcriptionists yet they want us to believe that we are inept at our job. I don't care how good you are, you make mistakes but to make someone think that because you spelled a doctor's name wrong is going to affect patient care or because you spelled a patient's name in a document is going to affect patient care. This whole process is a joke. I worked from home in the past but it was many years ago and it certainly was not like this. For the ones that comes on here and say they have made money with this grid thing, I really do not know how, unless you do not get audited at all. I had to vent, just frustrated with this process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)