Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 66)

Got an e-mail too - Applied before

Posted: Oct 19th, 2015 - 7:05 pm In Reply to: Nuance, idiots? - MThomas

I rec'd one of those e-mails and requested that I test. I did test when I first applied with them, ain't going to do it again. Also I turned the job down, stating I had read horrible reviews about working for them. Of course, I had some cheerleader of a recruiter, and she sent the standard canned reply and spun it every way she could. Between that ad that was placed on MTStars and sending out e-mails, that speaks volumes for this company.

I agree with MThomas, she hit the nail on the head.

What gets me, is they don't see they are the sole reason no one wants to work for them or are quitting, because of their abuse. I just hope the newbies don't fall for their load of you know what. Again, if they do and get the job, they won't last and once again, good money wasted, when if they paid their MTs fairly and treated them fairly, this would all be moot.

Happy I never went to work for them. Thanks to all of the N MTs who set me straight on this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)