Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 47)

I am current PT employee of Nuance. Because I am - wannie

Posted: Aug 5th, 2015 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: NEW TO NUANCE-QUESTION FOR CURRENT MTS - DayDreamer

part-time, I am being bumped to a new account on a new platform for which I will have to purchase an upgraded version of MS Office (which I cannot afford right now) and being forced to change the days I work. If I don't agree to their demands I will receive a call from HR (and I can only hazard a guess as to what they will have to say). If you can find ANY other job at all, run as fast as you can from Nuance. I have never disliked a company more than I dislike Nuance. I do make decent money most of the time. However, QA nitpicks your reports and "charges" you with critical errors that are not really critical to patient care which then knocks your line rate down. Anyway, all I can say is RUN, RUN, RUN. They say they are all about patient safety, but that's the biggest joke of all. I know there are some who are happy with Nuance, but please, if you have any other opportunity, take it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)