Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 58)

Happy MTs - katem

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 6:53 pm In Reply to: I often wonder why people... - Happy

I haven't been on this website for very long, but have noticed an MT from time to time will get on here and (paraphrasing) say what a happy MT they are and can't understand why so many were complaining and were so unhappy because s/he was consistently getting work and making umpteen gobs of money with good dictators with no nitpicking to death and it must be because the complainers just weren't working hard enough or weren't good enough, etc. I am 100% certain that some and perhaps many of the same MTs with the (probably/hopefully not meaning to be) superior attitude will at some point in their future be back on to say that NOW they get it because they were just let go/fired or the parameters changed and they were making half what they used to, more and more lousy dictators, no work and so on (and OMG so on and on and on), and oh, by the way, you guys were right all along, and wanting/needing support, and you know what, you'll give it to them because of how compassionate you are and don't wish that situation on anyone. Peace out :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)