A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"D-Code" labs to include this, what is this and did I write it correctly? Thanks! - Jen

Posted: Jan 12, 2010

nm

DCode is a trademark through Bio-Rad.....maybe talking - about the company?

[ In Reply To ..]
nn

Similar Messages:

How To Write Something Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago." Do I type it as such or do I change to 1-1/2 years ago?? Thanks for your help! ...

How To Write Time Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago".  How do I write this correctly??   Thanks for your help!! ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Any Recommendations On Questions To Include During
Sep 26, 2012

Am considering a position and have completed the testing process.  Seems there are always after-the-fact issues that people wish they would have known to address before jumping on board.  Would like to get some ideas beforehand if possible.   Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. ...

Please Include Sentence The Word Was Used In (sm)
Jun 10, 2013

I see so many requests for help with words without providing any info but what the word sounded like.  For most of these it isn't possible to help without knowing the sentence used (changing/omitting anything that would be a HIPAA violation, of course).  Other details that could help would be patient's diagnoses, type of specialty or what heading it is under (Past Medical History, Allergies, Medications, Social hx, etc). ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

Trailing 0's, Is This Just In Meds Or Does It Include Measurements, Like 8.0 Mm? Thx
Jan 15, 2013

I'm a little confused, is this just for drugs, or does it include lab tests and measurements like 8.0 mm? ...

Do QA Percentages Include The Stuff That Is Out Of Our Control?
Jan 21, 2013

I'm an ex-Transcender and when I was approving my time sheet this morning I noticed that my time sheet said my percentage sent to QA was 20.2%.  I have NOT sent this many reports to QA as blanks, but have sent a lot of stuff due to discrepancies, no demographics match, no dictation, etc.  Are they seriously counting stuff that we have NO control over against us for purposes of denying bonuses?  I asked my TSM if that would be the case after we got news of the new pay cuts and ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

Labs....something
Nov 03, 2009

The doctor says: "Labs from the skilled nosary posability." I was thinking "skilled nursing facility" but there are too many syllables. Could anything else go in there to make it sound complete? Thanks! ...

Labs New To Me
Jun 06, 2010

Her laboratory studies show a sedimentation rate of 25, C-reactive protein of 2.9, and a positive s/l ANA  with a speckled pattern and a s/l tyler of 1 to 40. TIA   This is new to me, so I am very unsure. tia. ...

V-labs?
Jan 08, 2013

At the end of an EMG report, doc says something that sounds like "The V labs appear to be fairly normal."  Any clue what this might be? Thanks.   ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

Line Counts - When Figuring Lines, Do Most People Include Spaces?
Jul 24, 2012

When figuring lines, do most people include spaces? ...

With Regards To Labs On A Pt. With AIDS
Oct 14, 2009

LABORATORY DATA:  From August 2009 - HIV copies less than 48.  _______ (s/l the word "law") copies less than 1.68.    Any help appreciated. :) ...

How To Type UIU - In Labs
Nov 14, 2009

IU is on our dangerous abreviations list - Internation Units - wondering how to type uIU   thanks! ...

Regarding Labs - S/l NSDs - Thanks
Jan 26, 2010

same note with the Epstein-Barr virus the bllank sound slike - If "NSDs" do not elucidate We have elected to go ahead and repeat some blood work today, including another CBC, inflammatory markers, and serologies for EBV and CMV.  If _____ do not elucidate a cause, as long as his CBC and chemistries are normal, I think that viral etiology still is the likely explanation and would recommend ongoing observation at this point. ...

Help With Labs/ESL Dictator
Mar 01, 2010

This is what it sounds like. "His WBC 11.48, and his 12.4 and 37.0 PT/PTT were normal." It seems like "PT/PTT were normal." Should be a sentence on its own, but then I'm not sure what the 12.4 and 37.0 lab values would be for. Grr... Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

Labs? Edc Or Adc Or Idices..
Nov 12, 2011

doctor reads off investigations as: Glucose is 5.7.Sodium 132.Potassium 4.2.Urea 11.Creatinine 111. then says: ( ad .... pause .. s/l  ..  EDices are normal baseline ) anyone familiar with labs?   tia!!!! =)   ...

Labs; Differential
Aug 14, 2012

On lab data after the eos, lymphs, monos, myelos, and all that... He says "2 mettas", obviously an abbreviation.  Has anyone ever had to write this phonetically abbreviated?   Thanks!!! ...

Labs- Dish Level
Aug 10, 2011

CBC, ?dish level? and TSH. ...

Labs, Platelet Count, Pls S/m
Sep 29, 2011

I just got a note from QA for a hospital I transcribe for (didn't even know we had QA!) that I have been transcribing platelets incorrectly. D:  Hemoglobin 14, hematocrit 39, platelet count 200, WBC 2000,... etc., T:  Hemoglobin 14, hematocrit 39, platelet count 200, WBC 2000, Corrected:  T:  Hemoglobin 14, hematocrit 39, platelet count 200,000, WBC 2000... I've been transcribing this way for 15 years, will do whatever the account wants but I've looked ...

Need Help...Online Reference For Labs
Jun 03, 2012

I am in need of an online reference to search labs. I'm looking but not really sure what I'm finding is reliable. Anyone who has a reliable online source to look up labs I would greatly appreciate the assistance! ...

Help With Numbers Labs And Vitals
Apr 18, 2013

Can anyone help with any tips on numbers? I work in speech recognition as most of us do now and I am having the hardest time with numbers. The account I am on has high ESL also, but even without that, I can't seem to get values correct 100% of the time to save my life. Examples are hearing a 0 instead of an 8 such as 130 instead of 138 or hearing a 2 instead do a 3 or even in platelets thinking I am hearing a value of 300,000 versus 200,000. If it is a profile that doesn't make sense ...

Dody Body? (Labs)
Jun 10, 2013

Difficult east Indian dictator: "Bands 0% and polymorphs 47%.   Dody body is positive. Patient with scattered pulmonary emboli, borderline CHF. Symptoms: cough productive of yellow sputum, shortness of breath. Also can bands be 0%?  Thanks.  ...