A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to Write Time Correctly - Liz

Posted: Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago".  How do I write this correctly??

Thanks for your help!!

depends on account and/or MTSO. you need to as them. - N/M

[ In Reply To ..]

Per client's wishes. Some want 1-1/2, other as you - have it typed. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

How To Write Something Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago." Do I type it as such or do I change to 1-1/2 years ago?? Thanks for your help! ...

"D-Code" Labs To Include This, What Is This And Did I Write It Correctly? Thanks!
Jan 12, 2010

nm ...

Now Is The Time To Write To CNN, FOX And Others.
May 03, 2013

My husband who has also put up with this company for decades, stated it has been plastered all ove the news stations about the http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/03/world/asia/bangladesh-building-collapse/index.html  Bangladesh building that collapsed and supposedly Wal-Mart and Disney hired factory workers from that particular building to do their clothes.  News stations are reporting how Nike, Disney, Wal-Mart hire offshore for slave wages to do the work.  My husband said we all need t ...

DQS Does Not Seem To Be Working Correctly.
Dec 04, 2009

Not sure why is it not working and I cant get into DQM. ...

Do I Have This Transcribed Correctly?
Feb 09, 2010

I transcribed D5.45 normal saline.  Is D5.45 correct, or how would you transcribe it? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Have This Transcribed Correctly
Feb 10, 2010

I am not familiar with the terminology and I want to make sure I have this transcribed correctly.  This is what I have, "CT of the head shows an old posterotemporal, intraparietal, and right occipital cerebrovascular accident."   Is this correct? ...

Would Like To Know If I Am Typing This Correctly SM
Mar 14, 2010

Dictated:  ....recently diagnosed with 1p minus and 4q minus deletions. Transcribed:  ...recently diagnosed with 1p- and 4q- deletions. ...

Is This Correctly Transcribed
Apr 17, 2010

Cholesterol profile:  Total cholesterol 182, LDL 120, HDL 82, triglycerides 75. ...

Is This Punctuated Correctly?
Aug 05, 2010

history of stage IIIA, T4, N2, M0, non-small-cell lung cancer.     ...

They Are Calculating OT Correctly
Sep 21, 2012

Heard back from the Department of Labor who verified that OT is calculated correctly.  Per the client library, FAQ June 2012, it is calculated as an hourly rate and then we are paid 50% of that.  They recalculate this every pay period based on how many lines we did, divided by 80.  Just updating everyone.  ...

Please Oh Please Spell Your Kid's Name CORRECTLY!
Aug 11, 2013

Anybody else work for a Peds clinic and get driven CRAZY due to the odd spelling of all of these kid names these days?  It seems like almost every single time, I spell the name wrong and when I check for correction on my list, I always have to change it, which I cannot do until the END of the report!  I am so tired of these names:  Jennipher, Ryleigh, Austen, Allysin, Emilee.  I mean, what was wrong with Jennifer, Riley, Austin, Allison and Emily?  Why did we have to cha ...

Is There Anybody Out There Who Still Knows How To Use Punctuation Correctly?
Feb 21, 2014

I don't want to be too harsh, but some people need to go back to English class. All I do all day long is correct really, really basic, childish, stupid punctuation mistakes. Granted, most of them really don't make a different in the meaning of the sentence, but how would you feel if you were the one reading your medical report and it looked like crap or maybe faulty punctuation did change the meaning of what was in your report? Some representative examples I see all the time: S ...

How Would This Sentence Sound Correctly?
Oct 13, 2009

Dr says:   He did have, while after a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up and was holding a bar or treetrunk with his feet off the ground, he then developed lightheadedness and a loss of consiousness. I am having brain block.. and nothing looks right. After a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up, and was holding a bar or tree trunk with this feet off the ground. He then dev ...

How Do You Correctly Transcribe MmHg?
Mar 17, 2010

When transcribing mm of mercury is it mm/Hg or mmHg? Thanks ...

Typing Measurements Correctly
Oct 01, 2010

If the doc does not dictate .0 after measurements, is it correc to type it anyway?  i.e. 11.0 x 12.0 x 1.2 cm    or 11 x 12 x 1.2 cm? ...

Copay Or Co-pay.. How To Spell It Correctly
Apr 07, 2011

q ...

L4-L5-S1 Infusion? Is This Typed Correctly?
Sep 29, 2011

Dr. says the patient underwent an L4-L5-S1 infusion. Or is it fusion? Also not sure if the L4 through S1 is typed correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Is This Punctuated Correctly And Does It Make Sense?
Nov 25, 2009

MRI scan does show a tear of the medial meniscus, a partial detachment of the meniscal femoral ligament, a lateral meniscus tear, posterior horn complete anterior cruciate ligament tear, and some impaction fractures in the lateral femoral condyle, the lateral tibial plateau, and on the articular surface of the patella, and hemarthrosis in the knee.   tia. ...

Foot Pedal Not Working Correctly
Oct 31, 2011

My foot pedal is driving me crazy.  It stops and won't start back until for a few minutes.  NOw I can only get it to work from DQS at the top where it shows the stop, forward, backwards area.  I have to press the > arrow to get it to take off with the dictation but when I want to stop it then I just hit my pedal but then it will not come back on until I press the > arrow at the top again.  DRiving me crazy.  I can't work like this.  GOt a ticket in w ...

Can You Get Unemployment If You Quit Your Job For Not Being Paid Correctly
Jan 27, 2012

Can you get unemployment if you quit your job for not being paid correctly (shorted lines, bonus, etc.)? ...

ASR Not Recognizing A Word Correctly - Hot News!
Jan 17, 2013

Every couple of days I get an e-mail from my supervisor that ASR is not recognizing a particular word correctly. Really????? I wish I had the time to send an e-mail to the supervisor each time ASR doesn't recognize a word correctly - maybe 1000 times a day?????Another "don't know if I should laugh or cry" moment.... ...

NPs And Anyone Else Who Cant Pronounce Drug Names Correctly
May 31, 2015

And it is   NOT  pronounced  "eerie-theemia" you stupid twit.    WTH did you go to school for if not to learn these things correctly.  ...

Vapor Wand? Is It Capped? Is It Spelled Correctly? Thanks.
Jan 04, 2010

XX ...

Ciprodex HC? I Didn't Find That In My Book...written Correctly??
Oct 01, 2010

Thanks. ...

This Is What I Hear; How Do I Type It Correctly? CV; S1 And S2 Normal Rate And Rhythm.
Aug 09, 2013

nm.  Thanks. ...

Am I Reading The Line Counts Required For Bonus Tier Correctly?
Dec 11, 2012

They are HUGELY different than before.  The incentive starts at 7001 lines now?  It was at 14,001 lines before.  Am I missing something?  I hope not, because this would be a great change. ...

Write Off?
Jun 11, 2010

Hi, eveyrone. I just started as an MT in Michigan, and I am going to be working from home fairly soon. I am moving back to New York for my music degree and transcribing in my free time. Problem: I have a very old laptop that is starting to fall apart. The keys don't always work and, although it is my baby, I can not keep using it for transcriptions. My boss had said he heard that we could write off a new laptop as an expense (much as flight attendants can write off their own laptops and mak ...

How Should I Write Out This CK Lab Value?
Jul 19, 2010

The doctor says,  " CK of fifty-nine-three-nine-four".   59,394? 59.394? 59-394? 59/394? 50, 93, 94? Thanks in advance for any and all enlightenment you can bestow upon me.  My brain is a fried mess - time for a break! ...

Write About It
Oct 13, 2012

Yahoo contributor network.  They will publish you.  All you have to do is register and write.     ...

How Do You Write Out...
May 02, 2013

It's a Whisper wire over-the-wire 1520Is over-the-wire capped or not?  I've seen both.  How do you write 1520?  Appreciate the help.  ...