A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Acute side effect of radaition therapy include skin erythema and "tumor a ditis" t - bangle

Posted: Dec 20, 2010

The acute side effects of radiation therapy include skin erythema, desquamation, and reaction called tumoraditis

He just spelled it...tumoritis ?? - bangle

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Google it--I found it. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

Side Effect To Chemo....s/l Desbusia, Grade 1
Dec 03, 2009

. ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

Simvastatin Therapy For Pituitary Tumor?
Jun 11, 2011

It sounds like the doc is dictating "simvastatin therapy" for treatment of a pituitary tumor.  Does this make sense? ...

To Affect Or To Effect, As In To Effect Change, I Have Seen Both. Nm
May 18, 2011

xxx ...

Pt Had Tumor Right Leg. Tumor Was Grossly Resected. It Turned Out To Be An S/l RCA Resction. TIA
Nov 19, 2009

xx ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

Erythema
May 08, 2010

The doc is saying was sounds like "erythema purlachi".  Anyone ever hear of it?  Can't it anywhere online. ...

Type Of Erythema?
Dec 03, 2010

"The patient said that for the last several months, she has had pain and swelling in her joints...her wrists are involved and she has pain associated with s/l (parent supervising) erythema." Now that I have heard it the way I have, I can't hear anything beyond "parent supervising"...please help! ...

No Erythema, No Increased S/l Teeth?
May 31, 2012

There isn't much to this dictation other than, "There is no erythema. There is no increased *s/l T or teeth*. Patient is having their knee examined. Clear speaker, but the T or teeth doesn't make any sense to me. Any ideas? TIA   ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Any Recommendations On Questions To Include During
Sep 26, 2012

Am considering a position and have completed the testing process.  Seems there are always after-the-fact issues that people wish they would have known to address before jumping on board.  Would like to get some ideas beforehand if possible.   Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. ...

Please Include Sentence The Word Was Used In (sm)
Jun 10, 2013

I see so many requests for help with words without providing any info but what the word sounded like.  For most of these it isn't possible to help without knowing the sentence used (changing/omitting anything that would be a HIPAA violation, of course).  Other details that could help would be patient's diagnoses, type of specialty or what heading it is under (Past Medical History, Allergies, Medications, Social hx, etc). ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

Trailing 0's, Is This Just In Meds Or Does It Include Measurements, Like 8.0 Mm? Thx
Jan 15, 2013

I'm a little confused, is this just for drugs, or does it include lab tests and measurements like 8.0 mm? ...

Do QA Percentages Include The Stuff That Is Out Of Our Control?
Jan 21, 2013

I'm an ex-Transcender and when I was approving my time sheet this morning I noticed that my time sheet said my percentage sent to QA was 20.2%.  I have NOT sent this many reports to QA as blanks, but have sent a lot of stuff due to discrepancies, no demographics match, no dictation, etc.  Are they seriously counting stuff that we have NO control over against us for purposes of denying bonuses?  I asked my TSM if that would be the case after we got news of the new pay cuts and ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

Effect Or Affect?
Nov 11, 2009

1) The patient will be given medication to effect bowel movement prior to discharge today.   OR--   2) The patient will be given medication to affect bowel movement prior to discharge today. ...

Affect Vs Effect ?
Nov 24, 2009

Just finishing up the night shift and want to go to bed and let the Sudafed take me away.  I'm thinking it's affect (the noun), but just want some input to be sure (overtired paranoia setting in).  Of course, this is the last note of the night too.  If I weren't tired, I know I wouldn't be doubting myself.  I have given her a note to that affect. - or - I have given her a note to that effect. Thanks! ...

Affect/Effect
Jun 10, 2010

The doc I work for frequently says "and he will increase the dosage until he experiences exessive side effects or good affect." I know the first "side effects" is correct, but I believe the later he means "good effect" and he just says it incorrectly, but I question myself each time. Is there anyone who can clarify this for me? I am most appreciative! ...

Affect And Effect
Oct 08, 2010

Significant artifact affecting the resting phase of the study. Is this correct or should it be effecting?  This is not a test. It is an actual report I am doing this morning.  My mind is shot. ...

Affect Or Effect
Apr 05, 2011

Is there an easy way to know if you should use affect or effect? ...

Affect Vs. Effect
Feb 11, 2012

I have been an MT for years and years and years (not telling my age haha) but I still to this day have the hardest time with affect versus effect...anyone have any genious tips on which to use when would be greatly appreciated??? For instance:  It is hard to determine what affect/effect the medication will have or how it will affect/effect the patient's outcome. The only one I am really positive about is when it has to do with the patient's affect. Thanks you are all the best ...

S/L Jurger's Effect
Jun 05, 2012

Need HELP!!!   He is saying The only thing to consider would be tensioning the tendon with a repeat surgery, however, this may lead to decreased flexion and S/L Jurger's effect ...

If Our New Insurance Goes Into Effect 7/1, Is There
Jun 22, 2012

any sort of waiting period after that, or can we start using it that very week? I would like to go get an overdue mammogram since this is the first time I've had insurance in a few years. ...