A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Blanch or blanche when referring to erythema? N/T - Just me

Posted: Sep 18, 2013

use the verb always, not the noun - acceptable references (dictionary) NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks! - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Erythema
May 08, 2010

The doc is saying was sounds like "erythema purlachi".  Anyone ever hear of it?  Can't it anywhere online. ...

Type Of Erythema?
Dec 03, 2010

"The patient said that for the last several months, she has had pain and swelling in her joints...her wrists are involved and she has pain associated with s/l (parent supervising) erythema." Now that I have heard it the way I have, I can't hear anything beyond "parent supervising"...please help! ...

No Erythema, No Increased S/l Teeth?
May 31, 2012

There isn't much to this dictation other than, "There is no erythema. There is no increased *s/l T or teeth*. Patient is having their knee examined. Clear speaker, but the T or teeth doesn't make any sense to me. Any ideas? TIA   ...

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

Acute Side Effect Of Radaition Therapy Include Skin Erythema And "tumor A Ditis" T
Dec 20, 2010

The acute side effects of radiation therapy include skin erythema, desquamation, and reaction called tumoraditis ...

"There Are No Erythema Or Satellite Lesions"
Jun 17, 2011

The person I work for told me I made an error in grammar and that it should read: "There are no erythema or satellite lesions."  I do not see any way this could be correct. I think it should probably say "There is no erythema, and there are no satellite lesions."  Any comments? ...

"Pullachi Erythema"
May 08, 2010

The doctors is saying, "ENT- there is considerable "pullachi erythema" of the mouth and jaw.  Has anyone heard of "pullachi erythema"? ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Referring To The Head, S/l "self Sign Integrals" Or Cisterns.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns. ...

Referring To The Head, Probably Represent Old S/l "pointment" Or Infarctions.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, probably represent old s/l "pointment" or infarctions. ...

S/l Pain Is "colicky" Referring To OBGYN
Jan 08, 2010

He says the pain is s/l "cocky" or "colicky" at times, coming and going? ...

Referring Physician Vs Requesting Physician
Apr 30, 2013

What is the difference between referring physician and requesting physician? ...