A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

side effect to chemo....s/l desbusia, grade 1 - ane

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

probably dysgeusia - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
altered sense of taste

Similar Messages:

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

Acute Side Effect Of Radaition Therapy Include Skin Erythema And "tumor A Ditis" T
Dec 20, 2010

The acute side effects of radiation therapy include skin erythema, desquamation, and reaction called tumoraditis ...

Grade 2 / Grade II Sprain Of The Ankle (also, Is Grade Capped) ?? Nm Thx
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

To Affect Or To Effect, As In To Effect Change, I Have Seen Both. Nm
May 18, 2011

xxx ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

Disk Or Disc - Also....grade 2 Or Grade II
May 04, 2012

Two questions that I need clarification on please.  (1)  Is it disc or disk and also (2) is it grade 2 or grade II? Thanks.   ...

Grade 1 Or Grade I Diastolic Dysfunction
Jul 31, 2013

grade 1 or grade I diastolic dysfunction????? ...

Low-grade Lymphoma Or Low Grade?
Jan 25, 2010

this is driving me nuts! ...

11th Grade Or Grade?
Feb 24, 2010

She had finished the 11th grade. ...

Hemorrhoid With "grade 4" Or "grade IV" Prolapse.
Oct 17, 2011

:) ...

Effect Or Affect?
Nov 11, 2009

1) The patient will be given medication to effect bowel movement prior to discharge today.   OR--   2) The patient will be given medication to affect bowel movement prior to discharge today. ...

Affect Vs Effect ?
Nov 24, 2009

Just finishing up the night shift and want to go to bed and let the Sudafed take me away.  I'm thinking it's affect (the noun), but just want some input to be sure (overtired paranoia setting in).  Of course, this is the last note of the night too.  If I weren't tired, I know I wouldn't be doubting myself.  I have given her a note to that affect. - or - I have given her a note to that effect. Thanks! ...

Affect/Effect
Jun 10, 2010

The doc I work for frequently says "and he will increase the dosage until he experiences exessive side effects or good affect." I know the first "side effects" is correct, but I believe the later he means "good effect" and he just says it incorrectly, but I question myself each time. Is there anyone who can clarify this for me? I am most appreciative! ...

Affect And Effect
Oct 08, 2010

Significant artifact affecting the resting phase of the study. Is this correct or should it be effecting?  This is not a test. It is an actual report I am doing this morning.  My mind is shot. ...

Affect Or Effect
Apr 05, 2011

Is there an easy way to know if you should use affect or effect? ...

Affect Vs. Effect
Feb 11, 2012

I have been an MT for years and years and years (not telling my age haha) but I still to this day have the hardest time with affect versus effect...anyone have any genious tips on which to use when would be greatly appreciated??? For instance:  It is hard to determine what affect/effect the medication will have or how it will affect/effect the patient's outcome. The only one I am really positive about is when it has to do with the patient's affect. Thanks you are all the best ...

S/L Jurger's Effect
Jun 05, 2012

Need HELP!!!   He is saying The only thing to consider would be tensioning the tendon with a repeat surgery, however, this may lead to decreased flexion and S/L Jurger's effect ...

If Our New Insurance Goes Into Effect 7/1, Is There
Jun 22, 2012

any sort of waiting period after that, or can we start using it that very week? I would like to go get an overdue mammogram since this is the first time I've had insurance in a few years. ...

Since The First Time Right Went Into Effect, I Am Proud
Mar 05, 2010

to say that none of my reports have been submitted to QA.  I am amazed at how quickly I became multilingual.  Thanks MQ.  ...

Effect Verses Affect
May 24, 2010

"no mass affect was noted."  Is it affect or effect?  ...

S/l Sylatory Or Syatory Effect
Dec 02, 2010

Doctor states:        In this setting, she appropriately said that she is not certain whether the midodrine, which she has recently begun, has had a x/l sylatory or siatory effect.  Any help is appreciated.  The patient has severe orthostatic hypotension if that helps and this doc is a cardiologist. Thank you ...

Mass Effect Or Affect? Nm
Aug 14, 2012

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

I Knew It. Our First HIPPA Lawsuit! Could Effect MT's.
Jan 26, 2010

I have GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS SWEAT SHOP SO CALLED PROFESSION!! Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal filed the lawsuit on January 12, 2010. In the complaint, Blumenthal alleges that last May a portable disk drive containing Personal Health Information (PHI), social security numbers, and bank account numbers from about 1.5 million customers disappeared while in transit between Connecticut and California. The company did not inform any gover ...

Affect/Effect Drives Me Bonkers...anyone Have A
Apr 06, 2010

nm ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Note
Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly? The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...

Chemo Term
Jul 19, 2012

Pt with recurrent ovarian carcinoma.    "She is on Gemzar at 1 g/m2 as well as carboplatin s/l "with an ADC of 4."    Cannot confirm the term ADC.  Is this a lab test, or what?  TIA~ ...