A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Side effect of radiation therapy, s/l merdy or verdy necrosis of mandible. - bangle

Posted: Aug 15, 2011

:)

radionecrosis? nm - mamt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

bony necrosis ? - sweetgirlsmom

[ In Reply To ..]
There are numerous websites that have this. Type in your browser: bony necrosis + radiation therapy

Similar Messages:

Acute Side Effect Of Radaition Therapy Include Skin Erythema And "tumor A Ditis" T
Dec 20, 2010

The acute side effects of radiation therapy include skin erythema, desquamation, and reaction called tumoraditis ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Side Effect To Chemo....s/l Desbusia, Grade 1
Dec 03, 2009

. ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

For Brain Metastases Treatment With Radiation Therapy...his "V Sim" Is Scheduled For Tomor
Jul 28, 2010

:) ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

For Radiation Therapy In A "sandwiched" Bolus Technique.
Nov 08, 2010

For radiation therapy prescribing 60 gy in a "sandwiched" bolus technique for localiation of the penis.  ...

Doc Dictates 20 "R M" Ovoids Were Placed For Radiation Therapy.
Oct 13, 2010

Next, 20 mm ovoids were placed into the lateral fornices.  Appropriate geometry was obtained. ...

Radiation Therapy: 30 Gy With A "B E G" Of Greater Than 39.0 Gy Subscript 10.
Feb 03, 2011

Help me :) ...

To Affect Or To Effect, As In To Effect Change, I Have Seen Both. Nm
May 18, 2011

xxx ...

Mandible
Jan 06, 2015

There is no referred pain to the s/l aiya of either side of the mandible.   ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

S/l Riskcavay Vascular Necrosis
Mar 17, 2010

I am going to start her on valproic acid as well as prednisone (I have discussed risk-ca-vay  vascular necrosis).   I am having trouble finding this word. It sounds like he says riskcavay? ...

Dr. Says..An MR Study Is Performed To Rule Out Avascular Necrosis Of The Left Hip
Nov 23, 2009

Does he mean an MRI? ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Effect Or Affect?
Nov 11, 2009

1) The patient will be given medication to effect bowel movement prior to discharge today.   OR--   2) The patient will be given medication to affect bowel movement prior to discharge today. ...

Affect Vs Effect ?
Nov 24, 2009

Just finishing up the night shift and want to go to bed and let the Sudafed take me away.  I'm thinking it's affect (the noun), but just want some input to be sure (overtired paranoia setting in).  Of course, this is the last note of the night too.  If I weren't tired, I know I wouldn't be doubting myself.  I have given her a note to that affect. - or - I have given her a note to that effect. Thanks! ...

Affect/Effect
Jun 10, 2010

The doc I work for frequently says "and he will increase the dosage until he experiences exessive side effects or good affect." I know the first "side effects" is correct, but I believe the later he means "good effect" and he just says it incorrectly, but I question myself each time. Is there anyone who can clarify this for me? I am most appreciative! ...

Affect And Effect
Oct 08, 2010

Significant artifact affecting the resting phase of the study. Is this correct or should it be effecting?  This is not a test. It is an actual report I am doing this morning.  My mind is shot. ...

Affect Or Effect
Apr 05, 2011

Is there an easy way to know if you should use affect or effect? ...

Affect Vs. Effect
Feb 11, 2012

I have been an MT for years and years and years (not telling my age haha) but I still to this day have the hardest time with affect versus effect...anyone have any genious tips on which to use when would be greatly appreciated??? For instance:  It is hard to determine what affect/effect the medication will have or how it will affect/effect the patient's outcome. The only one I am really positive about is when it has to do with the patient's affect. Thanks you are all the best ...

S/L Jurger's Effect
Jun 05, 2012

Need HELP!!!   He is saying The only thing to consider would be tensioning the tendon with a repeat surgery, however, this may lead to decreased flexion and S/L Jurger's effect ...

If Our New Insurance Goes Into Effect 7/1, Is There
Jun 22, 2012

any sort of waiting period after that, or can we start using it that very week? I would like to go get an overdue mammogram since this is the first time I've had insurance in a few years. ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...