A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Procedure Report for Nuclear Medicine procedure, and after all is set to go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED. - TwlvPon

Posted: Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant.

Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously.

I want to type as follows: - TwlvPon

[ In Reply To ..]
PROCEDURE: (WAS ABORTED) Brachytherapy implant.

Similar Messages:

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

All Kinds Of Help With An Operative Report With A Surgeon With Heavy Accent: Primary Procedure: Rong
Oct 26, 2010

I am having a really hard time under the Findings and Procedures with an Operative Report. The Primary Procedure is: Rongeur of Perforated Duodenal Ulcer Omentum Patch. The Secondary Procedure is: Standard Gastrostomy and Witzel Jejunostomy. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance! ...

T&A Procedure
Sep 18, 2010

Anyone heard of an Eve forceps?  Can't seem to find it anywhere.  I find EVE endoscope, but nothing for Eve forceps.  Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks ...

Procedure
Dec 08, 2011

S/L  Kocher-Kahtel procedure, mobilizing the pancreas  -- Kahtel is the problem child here!  TIA ...

FAT Procedure?
May 08, 2012

cardiac doc - "Patient post complex mitral valve repair - probably the FAT procedure"? (he spells it too) ...

SLP Procedure
Jun 22, 2012

for cervical dysplasia ...

NJA Procedure
Nov 22, 2012

Concerning below about how to report NJA, I was always told and still do it this way:  No work for 15 minutes, off clock, then I fill out a Remedy slip.  My CCM has not told us to do anything different.  Two weeks ago we had no work on a Saturday and I did it this way. ...

OOW Procedure?
Mar 31, 2015

I'm so confused. When OOW the most recent e-mail I had gotten said to clock out of production hours and back in under OOW for no more than 15 minutes as to not affect your line counts.... I am not seeing anywhere how to clock back in under OOW. I only see under tasks you can choose production, calls, etc. Can someone please explain how to do this so you aren't under production hours?? How do you all do it?? I have been OOW a few times and at 15 minutes each that would be 45 minutes and ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

CT Angiogram Procedure
Nov 24, 2009

Doctor is dicating a CT angiogram procedure.  He states that a larger gauge "ID" needed to be placed?  It sounds like ID.  Any suggestions?  ...

Cardiovascular Procedure
Feb 01, 2010

s/l  SA-HEE wire...   Appreciate any help.  Thank's for your time. ...

Stage Procedure?
Mar 27, 2010

This is a endarterectomy on a carotid artery.  s/l stage or maybe study procedure was done. ...

Bias Procedure
May 13, 2010

The patient is status post Bias or BIAS procedure for cholecystitis.  The doctor spells it with at least a capital B.  I can't find any reference to it.  Thanks.  ...

S/L WATTS PROCEDURE
Jun 16, 2010

the word s/l "Watts" procedure He is also going to need a ____procedure with mediastinoscopy to obtain a diagnosis of the lung mass ...

Ortho Procedure
Aug 09, 2010

s/l  tril op (?) procedure for extensor mechanism realignment of right knee thanks. ...

Coiling Procedure
Sep 02, 2010

They repeated the angiogram.  They noticed an evolving pseudoaneurysm.  For this reason, Dr. *** was brought into the case, and he performed a coiling of the pseudoaneurysm.  During this process, the patient received five units of intra-arterial tissue plasminogen activator times two, and post coiling angiogram of the s/l intracranial cecalation apparently looked very good. ...

LEEP Procedure
Sep 22, 2010

Question is s/l Lugall.  He used it twice and not quite sure what he is saying, but s/l Lou-gulll   GROSS PATHOLOGY:  s/l Lugall finds take up at the 12 o’clock position.  Biopsy slightly toward the 1 o’clock position.   PROCEDURE:  With the patient’s permission and proper time out the bivalve speculum was put in place and Lugall used and then cetacaine ... ...

VATS Procedure...see More
Oct 14, 2010

based upon minimal experience with VATS s/l manifplication procedure she should best be evaluated ... definately not just plication procedure. ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...

TOURS Procedure?
Dec 16, 2010

No clue what he is referring to but sounds pretty clear.  Thanks! ...

Cardiac Procedure
Dec 20, 2010

Which is correct?  Cox-Maze; Cox Maze, Cox maze or Cox-maze procedure? I have done it a couple different ways, both Maze and maze,  and never been corrected on either  TIA.  ...

Chiropractic Procedure
Aug 10, 2011

Doctor is saying "chiropractor has been doing some ultrasound and grade(?) procedures..." I'm not very familiar with chiropractic/osteopathic terms. ...

Triple C Procedure
Oct 12, 2011

Pediatric ortho account - Patient underwent a left femoral rotational osteotomy, tibial rotational osteotomy, triple C procedure, rectus femoris transfer, and adductor release. Can someone verify triple C procedure for me?  Is this slang for a triple arthrodesis? Thanks!  I've got an MTbrain today!   ...

Spine Procedure
Dec 02, 2011

has anybody ever heard of this?  s/l Evo 3C ??  many thanks Transverse process was decorticated, along with the sacral ala bilaterally, then irrigated with copious amounts of irrigation. ...

Laryngoscopic Procedure
Mar 14, 2012

Parsons laryngoscope was inserted and the head was again placed in maximum suspension from the s/l Mustard stand. TIA ...

SLAP Procedure
Mar 15, 2012

he says he used two "half wracking?" sutures placed around the long head of the biceps ...

Tabby Procedure?
Apr 14, 2012

In ortho exam - hematoma in the right groin related to a recent "tabby" procedure??  Thanks so much ...

Is This Standard Procedure? Or Just Being Ignored.
May 08, 2012

I have been here a little while, about 3 months.  I have been switched around between CCMs already to go where my primary account goes.  I needed a few hours to go to a school function and asked for that leave.  I have never been responded to by my CCM.  Is this usual?  I put up my shift on the swapboard, said I'd make the time up.  Etc. Etc. But no response at all.  Do we ever get leave when asked? Or am I to say no to my child from now on.  I j ...

What Is The Procedure When There Is No Work Available?
Jul 05, 2012

I have never worked for a company that does not have this spelled out "in writing".  Why is everything so vague with "N"?  What is the procedure when we log in and there is no work besides notifying supervisor?  I see goose eggs for the backlog and dread logging in. All I get from supervisor is a vague response. Thank you for any information. ...

No Work Procedure
Sep 03, 2012

I wanted for 14 minutes with no jobs, checked right before I was going to click into Remedy to fill out NJA form and a job popped up.  I did that one job and now Im back waiting for 6 minutes with NJA.  Do I have to wait 15 minutes every time there is one job and then Im back with NJA or can I accumulate the 15 minutes over all the times Im waiting with no jobs?  Thank you. ...