A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hert elevator? - thanks

Posted: Aug 09, 2013

ENT checking adenoids.  Placed a McIvor retractor and a *Hert* elevator to elevate the palate.  There was no significant adenoid orientation. 

Hurd ? nm - justme2

[ In Reply To ..]
None.

Elevator - BZB

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a "Hurd" elevator.

Similar Messages:

Cot Elevator?
Jun 17, 2010

a cot elevator was then used to expose the rpoximal aspect of the femur.  ...

Elevator
Nov 08, 2011

s/l sharp edge red river freer elevator ...

Key Elevator
Aug 14, 2014

I see this both ways on Google. TYIA. ...

Kell Elevator?
Sep 06, 2011

Open reduction with plate fixation of extraarticular fracture of the right distal radius- Sentence:  It was elevated off the distal radius using a s/l KELL elevator.    Anybody familiar with this? ...

Sphere Point Elevator
Jun 29, 2010

tooth exttraction sphere-point elevator ...

30 Force Elevator? Dental Procedure. Nm
Dec 11, 2009

.... ...

ENT Surgery: "Cigar" Elevator? Full Sentence Is
Mar 24, 2010

The axilla of the inferior turbinate was mobilized with a Freer elevator and a "cigar?" elevator was used to lateralize the inferior turbinate. ...

Sinus Surgery: S/l "cigar" Elevator
Apr 13, 2012

Procedures are septoplasty and bilateral inferior turbinate submucous resection.  This doctor says this over and over.  I've had QA insert "Sklar" elevator - but I cannot hear this.  I hear cigar clearly but cannot document it anywhere.  I can document Sklar - evidently they make the Freer and Cottle elevator (that are also mentioned in this report).  Dictator speaks clearly, not ESL.   Word is spoken in 2 syllables.  This exact question (ENT surger ...