A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

turning in my resignation, what should I say? Nice or nasty. NM - disgustedwithnuance

Posted: Dec 09, 2014

xx

Neither - KISS

[ In Reply To ..]
Dear TSM,
I am informing you of my resignation effective 12/__/2014.
Sincerely,
MLS

Period. Full stop.

Totally agree with this. They don't deserve any explanation. nm - me

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I too am trying to figure things out - memls

[ In Reply To ..]
I like my TSM, but it seems with the new changes and everything, she is reading from a script when it comes to answering any questions I have and telling me "just give it a chance, just give it more time" and then just answers my questions in a round about way. I'm trying to line something else up before I give them the boot but if I can't find something my husband said just quit.
Good for your husband--sm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I have been preparing mine for this eventuality. This month not only was I moved to a new primary, again, but a new platform. This new account which is supposed to have loads of work ran out last night and this before most of us are up to speed on it. I just want to take care of a few little things first and then I am done.

thanks! I will do this. Short and to the point. I am giving 2 wks notice. NM - the bare minimum

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

RESIGNATION - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm thinking there will be a huge amount of resignations on December 29th, the first Monday after the check with the new and exciting pay plan.

RESIGNATION - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I resigned over the weekend. I chose to give an explanation but kept it pretty professional and business-like. But if I were doing it over I would just keep it short and sweet, because they ask you do an exit survey before your last day and I can probably said what I want to say there. My husband really thought they'd just have me leave immediately, but so far, no. I plan to wait until almost my last day to do the survey.

Do they even read their e-mail - CINDY

[ In Reply To ..]
So many times I have sent an e-mail asking questions about how to do something and no answer ever. I can e-mail 3 different people and never get an answer. I hope you put in the subject line "resignation or 2 weeks' notice" or they probably won't read it.
Resignation - Rain woman
[ In Reply To ..]
After I submitted mine, I got an email and a phone call wishing me well. The exit survey was like 3 questions, pretty generic and I did get paid for doing it. There is an area for comments. So for me, leaving was not a hassle.
just emailed my TSM - memls
[ In Reply To ..]
I emailed my TSM and told her I can't take it anymore. FIESA has post-audited a 32 line job and a 14 line job with, one I used had instead of having and the other one I omitted a word that didnt change the sentence but I am down to 98%. I am not going to sit here every week and have to wait until they "grade" my work and see if I can actually pay my bills or not. This is just completely ridiculous. I told her I would stay on this morning until I hear from her just so I know she received my email. I cant do 2 weeks of this crap
Congratulations! Wish you well. Hope on the horizon! NM - freesoon OP
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

RESIGNED THIS PAST WEEKEND - xmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Resigned this past weekend also. Was totally honest in my resignation letter about my reasons for leaving. Have never worked for a MT company that treats MT's the way they do. I am free.

count me in - rl

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll be resigning also. Anyone going to apply for unemployment? Seems like a forced reason to quit in order to qualify for that help while looking for another.

If you are resigning, add a me too. Like to see a count!

resigning - as well

[ In Reply To ..]
I am resigning as well. Can't wait to do the exit survey. As they love to be brutally honest with us, I will equally love being brutally honest with them.
Resigned - XML
[ In Reply To ..]
I gave no notice. Have never before done this. Nuance deserved no less. They don't treat MTs like professionals and do not deserve that respect. Free yourself from this abuse.

Similar Messages:

Softscript - Audit Nastygrams, QA Percent Nasty Grams, Line Count Nasty Grams
Oct 22, 2011

One after another, audit nastygrams, QA percent nasty grams, line count nasty grams.  They never end.   Supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit.  Supervisors aren't smart enough to acknowledge why that is and manage it better.  Never ends. Yes supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit and aren't smart enough to figure out their contribution to it all.  Neverending accounts of nasty grams from all corners and supervis ...

Turning Off EScription's Red Box
Nov 05, 2009

Is there a way to turn this box off? Our system is not well trained yet so there is a lot of editing required. The alt-K combination is awkward for me when having to stop every few words to correct something. I edit by forwarding my cursor through the document (like the red box does) but then there is no extra work in bringing the cursor forward to where the edit needs to made as it is already there. Thanks for the input! ...

S/l Turning Time
Oct 02, 2014

transcribing an operative report for an ankle fracture.  Heading sounds like "turning time" "54 minutes" ...

Turning Off Auto Correct
Sep 24, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to turn off Auto Correct. Will be starting a new job Monday and using SH, not Auto Correct.  Thanks! ...

Turning Display Back On
Aug 28, 2011

I accidentally turned off the display where it shows the demographic info and the job type, etc. when you're in the doc.  Could somebody please tell me how to turn it back on.  Looked in help and could not find it.  Thank you.  ...

Turning Off Skin Markers
Dec 07, 2011

anyone remember how to turn off skip markers? ...

Topics Turning Purple
Mar 14, 2012

I know this really isn't important, but it's driving me nuts!! Whenever I used to click on a topic, it would turn purple and stay purple. However, it stopped doing that a few days ago and stays blue now. Can someone please help me stay purple again? LOL ...

Messages Not Turning Purple
Mar 17, 2012

The messages stopped turning purple after I click on them. How can I get them to stay purple. I asked this the other day, and someone was kind enough to tell me to delete cookies, which I did, but the messages are still staying blue. I have Internet Explorer 9. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :o) ...

JLG - Resignation
Mar 08, 2011

Can anybody share their experience when they left JLG?  Did you give a 2 week notice and did they let you work or did they shut you out right away?  ...

Resignation
Apr 03, 2015

Does anyone know if it is still customary to give 2 weeks' notice when you resign from a job.  I think I have had quite enough of MMODAL.  ...

Update On Turning In Company Designating Employees As ICs.LM
Apr 30, 2010

I'll say one thing - no wonder the MT industry is upside down.  For crying out loud, IRS referred me to DOL.  DOL referred me back to IRS.  When I persisted in wanting an answer from the DOL, I was told she would "have to talk to her supervisor to see if it was worth pursuing this issue."  I've not heard back.  I guess if I were a bigwig politician, I might actually get some attention to this matter.  It just amazes me that nobody seems to want to be respo ...

Turning Up The Volume - Nuance - Enterpise Platform
Apr 05, 2012

Curious if anyone knows a way to adjust the volume on the Enterprise platform?  For some reason I cannot hear some dictations very well and would love to turn up the volume  :)    ...

MM Resignation Inquiry?
Feb 08, 2012

I wonder if MQ/MM does a follow-up inquiry after a person quits, to find out why.  Does anyone know? ...

Who To Send Resignation To?
Sep 20, 2013

I just got a call that I am hired for a job that I interviewed for yesterday (YAY!).  My question is besides my CCM or whatever her title is now who else do I copy on my letter of resignation?  And where do I find their names because I don't know who is above her.  Thanks in advance!  P.S. If you are looking for a job just don't give up.  I've been looking for 3 years! ...

Anybody Ever Sent A Tell-it-all Resignation Letter?
Oct 21, 2014

s ...

Reply To My Resignation....
Apr 15, 2015

After all the Fiesa I have reviewed for free...all the ! emails I have read and responded to immediately for free....all the time I have spent checking my email for a response to an email I sent, never to hear a response, for free....all the reversals I have requested on my own time....all the time I spent just last Christmas alone checking for work that never came ...the countless hours I have spent waiting for work and coming back to check over and over again.....the time I have spent switchin ...

It May Be People Like Turning Worm Who Caused MQ To React And Lay Off For Fear Sm
Apr 04, 2013

of a possible class action lawsuit. If you started taking things to the Labor Board you can bet MQ will be forced to let go of people. I'm not saying MM is not to blame because I DO believe they are sending 80% of the work to India for cheap labor and to avoid excessive taxes. They have a right to do that. MM provided work to American workers to provide some with jobs, not to make a profit. It's expensive to employ American MTs thanks to the US Govt, but that's for another day.&nb ...

WMX/Nuance Resignation - Insurance
Dec 09, 2011

I recently submitted my resignation to WMX. Does anyone know how long the health insurance is in effect afterwards? In my case, my last day is Dec 19th. Is it only effective through then or longer due to biweekly deductions for it?  Thanks ...

Letter Of Resignation - VR Style.
Jul 09, 2013

This was just too funny not to share!  :) To Wombs it May Concerta: I would like to deworm you cat eye am resounding from my apposition from the nuisance Company effective repeatedly. Thank you for the rapport of tougher impunity that you improvised me during my torture with your company.  If I can be of any resistance during this opposition, please field free 2 fret me know.   I would be graduate to dismiss you any day I can. ...

Post Resignation Interview
Dec 05, 2013

Just got the call asking why I left MM and how I felt about the company.  Hard to answer thoroughly with the choices given but let her know that I thought their policies were despicable.  The interviewer said she heard that all the time (not that this is news to anyone).  Would I ever work for them again?  Ho, ho, ho! ...

Resignation Effective Immediately
Jun 07, 2014

I have handed in my resignation effective immediately. I am so tired of hearing these foreign doctors, failing my audits and working every darn weekend. I have had enough. No, I don't have a job but I am hopeful and I will be getting my husband's SS soon. I just can't take this BS anymore. ...

Nuance Resignation Policy
May 28, 2015

To All Nuance Employees: Please be aware if you do not fulfill your 2-week notice requirement, you will not be eligible for rehire.     ...

So I Turned In My Resignation Due To Lack Of Work -
Jun 14, 2014

sent it to the owner of the company and cc'd her admin asst, who hired me.  The AA accidentally replied back to the owner on that same email chain and forgot to delete my name so it was sent to me too, stating she was "ticked off" that I quit, that they had done "so much for me" and basically that it was my fault because I didn't communicate to them that I didn't have enough work.  Mind you, we had discussed this via email 3 weeks prior, that I wasn't making enough ...

Happily Sent My Letter Of Resignation To SS Today. I Do Note Sm
Feb 09, 2011

that their current ad no longer promises an abundance of work ... finally .. truth in advertising!  LOL   Happy Days are here again ... lalalala ...

Update On Resignation Effective Immediately Molleycat
Jul 08, 2014

Hi everyone! Last month, I posted on here that I resigned effective immediately. I had had enough of the crappy ESL doctors, the audits, the poor VR, etc., etc. I just want everyone to know there is hope. I found out today that I will be getting my husband's SS with a lump sum at the end of this month and monthly payments starting in August. The payments may be more than what I originally thought. I have also put out about 40 resumes and have only gotten one bite. that one bite is a ...

OMG! LAST WEEK WITH N-NASTY!!
Aug 03, 2013

No more working every weekend, no more FIESA!, no more new accounts and then getting dinged for mistakes on new accounts.... best of alll no more weekends with my computer instead of with my family.... ...

Nasty Posts About QCs
Sep 28, 2013

It amazes me how nasty some people can be regarding QCs.  They make mistakes just like everyone else.  If they mark something incorrectly, I'm would be willing to bet that it is just a mistake.  Like the posting about S1-S2, do you really think that QC intentionally marked that wrong?  No, of course not, it was a mistake.  Those of you who are making such nasty remarks, are you perfect?  I don't think so.  Instead of complaining about the people who a ...

MT's Are Among Some Of The Most Nasty, Miserable...
Sep 30, 2013

People I've ever come across. Time after time on this board, I've seen people ask simple questions that only require simple answers. But it never fails that someone, and usually more than one person, has to add nastiness,  or rudeness in their answers. Some of you go out of your way to try to bring people down, make them feel bad, belittle them, etc. Will a little kindness kill you? I hate to think some of you act this way to people offline. But I guess it's the whole being b ...

Nasty -- Must Vent
Mar 29, 2014

Sniffling nose, like there are no tissues in a HOSPITAL.  And this is a woman dictator.  The women are not usually so gross.  Not like those nasty men with their huge sinuses which force the poor transcriptionist to listen to the snorts and snot gushing around.  GROSS!  Grab a damn tissue, will you?  And -- I typed her last week and she was still sniffling then. DRY IT UP!  And she wants to do surgery tomorrow. DOUBLE GROSS! ...

Nasty Dictator
Mar 14, 2015

Dear Dr. Phlegm, stop, PLEASE stop trying to "hock a loogie" while you are in the middle of the dictation.  That is freaking gross and I do not want to hear you trying to bring it up!  YUCK AND UGH!!! ...