A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WMX/Nuance resignation - insurance - JustMe

Posted: Dec 09, 2011

I recently submitted my resignation to WMX. Does anyone know how long the health insurance is in effect afterwards? In my case, my last day is Dec 19th. Is it only effective through then or longer due to biweekly deductions for it?  Thanks

Send E-mail to human resources. She is usually fast in betting back with answer. nm - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

WMX insurance - ee

[ In Reply To ..]
When I left last year, they sent me information about how I could keep the insurance and pay on my own. They gave me the rest of the month coverage through WMX and then I was supposed to pick up the full payment on my own.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Resignation Policy
May 28, 2015

To All Nuance Employees: Please be aware if you do not fulfill your 2-week notice requirement, you will not be eligible for rehire.     ...

Nuance Insurance Or Obama's "marketplace" Insurance
Oct 17, 2013

Hmmmmmm, should I go with Nuance insurance or Obama's "marketplace" insurance - that is the question. I'll be broke either way. ...

Insurance/Nuance
Nov 29, 2011

On our new insurance plan for employee only, I am getting major medical, dental, cancer, critical illness, accidental for about the same I was paying or a little less than before for major medical, dental and vision. However the rate for adding spouse or family or child went up. So my son is going to get his own plan which is cheaper than adding him to mine.  Also disability insurance is paid by the company on this plan.  Deductibles went up, mine is 2500, but that is going on througho ...

Wmx/Nuance Insurance
Aug 15, 2012

Okay we HAD to change our insurance when Nuance bought us out...and it was horribly expensive with a $2500 deductible.  They changed us in January, and I have just met that deductible. Well, guess what?  They "think" they informed us that the anniversary date would be  in August, and then the deductible starts OVER, and they are oh so sorry for this, but that is the way it is!!!  and "oh, we are all so sorry."  Well, I can't afford my medicine and can't afford ...

Nuance Med Insurance. Can You Tell Me Who They Use
Oct 22, 2012

no msg ...

Does Anyone Else Get Insurance Through Nuance?
Jan 06, 2014

Does anyone else get insurance through Nuance? I had downloaded and kept my coverage information (what is covered, percentages, etc), but lost it. Can anyone help with this? ...

Nuance Health Insurance
Nov 09, 2012

Please correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have heard this insurance plan (BC/BS?) does not cover primary care office visits until you reach a 2500 dollar deductible, no copay anymore, paying for the whole visit??  I thought all insurance companies had us pay a copay, not the whole cost of the office visit.  What about prescriptions, do we pay the full price for them now too, or is it still about a 15 dollar copay?  I am left wondering how they got this kind of insuranc ...

Best Option For Insurance Is With Nuance
Nov 07, 2013

I'm wondering what the best option for insurance is with Nuance.  It looks as though there is no co-pay for office visits, so I'm guessing I should do a HSA?  I really like having an office visit co-pay :( ...

Nuance Insurance Question
Jan 08, 2014

Are medications and doctor visits covered or are they part of what you have to pay until you hit deductible? ...

What Nuance Charges For Insurance
Jan 29, 2014

Does anybody know what nuance charges for insurance, parent/child or family?   TIA! ...

Nuance Dental Insurance
May 22, 2014

I am a new hire for Nuance.  Can someone tell me about the Nuance dental insurance?   The deductibles, the waiting period, pay for major procedures? ...

Medical Insurance At Nuance
Jun 14, 2014

I'm currently working 24 hours a week @ MModal.  My husband's medical insurance has become too expensive, so am thinking about going to Nuance for 30 hours a week for benefits.  Could anyone tell me who the insurance carrier is and about what the deductible is?  Also, is there out of net wot coverage?  Thanks so much :) ...

Can Someone Update Me On Focus/Nuance Insurance
Feb 27, 2011

They used to have decent and affordable medical insurance but I thought I heard in January the cost went up substantially.  Is this true? and if so, does anyone know how much it is now for individual and family? ...

Insurance Rates/webmedx/nuance
Nov 17, 2011

for an employee and spouse $767.00 a month, dental for an employee and spouse $63.00 a month.  I am having to waive the dental, can't afford that.  Might have to find a 2nd job as well.  Stinks for sure. ...

Was Hoping To Get Health Insurance With Nuance, But...
May 30, 2012

I have been part time with Transcend for over 5 years now and no health benefits and now they are having open enrollment.  I thought Nuance would take that over and give PT people health insurance.  I guess that was being too hopeful, right?? ...

What Company Is Nuance Health Insurance Thru?
Oct 04, 2012

nm ...

Nuance Medical Insurance/line Counts
Jul 21, 2011

I've just signed on with Nuance and was wondering about the medical/dental insurance.  Can anyone tell me the cost for employee and family?  Would like to know about deductibles, etc.  Please give your opinions on the insurance too please.   Also, was wondering if current employees find it easy/difficult to reach the required line counts at Nuance.  Thanks! ...

WMX/Nuance Insurance DOUBLE Rate For Zip Code!!
Nov 14, 2011

OMGGGG!!!  Already in shock at the high insurance rates, wondering how anyone could afford them with the high deductibles and co-pays, and got an e-mail that my zip code is out of their area and so my rates would be DOUBLE!!! For the same stinking high deductible and high co-pay plan???  My entire pay would not cover the insurance!!  Anyone else get such an e-mail, and what the heck are you going to do??  I am not in a "rural" area and am within 30 minutes of major medical ce ...

Does Nuance FT Insurance Cover Domestic Partners?
Jan 06, 2012

I'm a FT Webber and think I've heard something about this, but can't seem to find in the insurance info. Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Know How Much Health Insurance Costs With Nuance For 1 Person?
Mar 07, 2012

I know there is a 2500 deductible, just wondering about the cost for one employee to have insurance for herself per paycheck or monthly.  Thanks! ...

Any Word On Insurance Cost For Webbies Consumed By Nuance?
Jul 26, 2011

Please, do tell if you know ANYTHING. ...

Does Nuance Offer Health Insurance To Part Timers?
Feb 23, 2012

Does anyone know if Nuance offers health insurance for part-time employees?  If so, approximately how much does it cost? ...

Any Companies With Insurance Deductibles Less Than 2500? Can't Afford Nuance Anymore Nm
Nov 30, 2013

xx ...

JLG - Resignation
Mar 08, 2011

Can anybody share their experience when they left JLG?  Did you give a 2 week notice and did they let you work or did they shut you out right away?  ...

Resignation
Apr 03, 2015

Does anyone know if it is still customary to give 2 weeks' notice when you resign from a job.  I think I have had quite enough of MMODAL.  ...

MM Resignation Inquiry?
Feb 08, 2012

I wonder if MQ/MM does a follow-up inquiry after a person quits, to find out why.  Does anyone know? ...

Who To Send Resignation To?
Sep 20, 2013

I just got a call that I am hired for a job that I interviewed for yesterday (YAY!).  My question is besides my CCM or whatever her title is now who else do I copy on my letter of resignation?  And where do I find their names because I don't know who is above her.  Thanks in advance!  P.S. If you are looking for a job just don't give up.  I've been looking for 3 years! ...

Anybody Ever Sent A Tell-it-all Resignation Letter?
Oct 21, 2014

s ...

Reply To My Resignation....
Apr 15, 2015

After all the Fiesa I have reviewed for free...all the ! emails I have read and responded to immediately for free....all the time I have spent checking my email for a response to an email I sent, never to hear a response, for free....all the reversals I have requested on my own time....all the time I spent just last Christmas alone checking for work that never came ...the countless hours I have spent waiting for work and coming back to check over and over again.....the time I have spent switchin ...

Letter Of Resignation - VR Style.
Jul 09, 2013

This was just too funny not to share!  :) To Wombs it May Concerta: I would like to deworm you cat eye am resounding from my apposition from the nuisance Company effective repeatedly. Thank you for the rapport of tougher impunity that you improvised me during my torture with your company.  If I can be of any resistance during this opposition, please field free 2 fret me know.   I would be graduate to dismiss you any day I can. ...