A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Turning display back on - anon

Posted: Aug 28, 2011

I accidentally turned off the display where it shows the demographic info and the job type, etc. when you're in the doc.  Could somebody please tell me how to turn it back on.  Looked in help and could not find it.  Thank you. 

Click on Tools, then Job Summary. NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I looked at Tools menu but for some reason job summary never occurred to me as the answer. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Turning Off EScription's Red Box
Nov 05, 2009

Is there a way to turn this box off? Our system is not well trained yet so there is a lot of editing required. The alt-K combination is awkward for me when having to stop every few words to correct something. I edit by forwarding my cursor through the document (like the red box does) but then there is no extra work in bringing the cursor forward to where the edit needs to made as it is already there. Thanks for the input! ...

S/l Turning Time
Oct 02, 2014

transcribing an operative report for an ankle fracture.  Heading sounds like "turning time" "54 minutes" ...

Turning Off Auto Correct
Sep 24, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to turn off Auto Correct. Will be starting a new job Monday and using SH, not Auto Correct.  Thanks! ...

Turning Off Skin Markers
Dec 07, 2011

anyone remember how to turn off skip markers? ...

Topics Turning Purple
Mar 14, 2012

I know this really isn't important, but it's driving me nuts!! Whenever I used to click on a topic, it would turn purple and stay purple. However, it stopped doing that a few days ago and stays blue now. Can someone please help me stay purple again? LOL ...

Messages Not Turning Purple
Mar 17, 2012

The messages stopped turning purple after I click on them. How can I get them to stay purple. I asked this the other day, and someone was kind enough to tell me to delete cookies, which I did, but the messages are still staying blue. I have Internet Explorer 9. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :o) ...

Turning In My Resignation, What Should I Say? Nice Or Nasty. NM
Dec 09, 2014

xx ...

Update On Turning In Company Designating Employees As ICs.LM
Apr 30, 2010

I'll say one thing - no wonder the MT industry is upside down.  For crying out loud, IRS referred me to DOL.  DOL referred me back to IRS.  When I persisted in wanting an answer from the DOL, I was told she would "have to talk to her supervisor to see if it was worth pursuing this issue."  I've not heard back.  I guess if I were a bigwig politician, I might actually get some attention to this matter.  It just amazes me that nobody seems to want to be respo ...

Turning Up The Volume - Nuance - Enterpise Platform
Apr 05, 2012

Curious if anyone knows a way to adjust the volume on the Enterprise platform?  For some reason I cannot hear some dictations very well and would love to turn up the volume  :)    ...

Desk Top Display "flipped"
Dec 06, 2009

the top of my desktop display is now vertical and I cannot get it back upright - actually am typing like this - any help wud be much appreciated ...

QC/QA - What The "Reviewer Display Name" Tells You?
Oct 21, 2013

I've been curious for some time what the "Reviewer Display Name" listed in FIESA really tell us about who is reviewing our work.  For instance, I've heard if you have US in the name, so like "Jane Doe NTS-US" as the Reviewer Display Name, that would mean that the reviewer was in fact in the US and worked for Nuance.  I think there are probably ones that are reviewed by offshore, but I'm not sure how they appear. But what about other things in their names.  So, what ...

It May Be People Like Turning Worm Who Caused MQ To React And Lay Off For Fear Sm
Apr 04, 2013

of a possible class action lawsuit. If you started taking things to the Labor Board you can bet MQ will be forced to let go of people. I'm not saying MM is not to blame because I DO believe they are sending 80% of the work to India for cheap labor and to avoid excessive taxes. They have a right to do that. MM provided work to American workers to provide some with jobs, not to make a profit. It's expensive to employ American MTs thanks to the US Govt, but that's for another day.&nb ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Well, Back To NJA Again..
Oct 27, 2009

Oh dear, here it goes again. ...NJA and a whole week to go on this pay period.  Due to my sickness I had to take off my 3a-5a shift, but now cannot get work to make up.   I long ago used up all my PTO.   Arrgggghhh.  Arggghhhh.   Argghhhh.  Argghhh.  I am practicing my pirate sounds for Halloween.  I've already got the screaming banshee routine down so much I have nothing but low growly voice left. ...

I Wonder If They'd Take Me Back.
Jun 22, 2011

I quit last July because they couldn't keep me "transcriptioning," sent my resignation to my supervisor, and then received a letter in October stating that I was terminated.   Loved it!  And I'm thinking of reapplying.  Ought to be an interesting experience.. lol..  just love it!  I don't have anything else to do, and what other company would let you not work for 3 months before they terminated you?   Did I mention how much I love this ...

I Got Back Into DQS
Nov 04, 2010

I just got back in so maybe problem is fixed?! ...

Getting Back In To MT
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks so much for any advice! I am newly divorced and working at a call center, and I have an MT certificate from Everett Community College, and even though I have lost 1/2 of my stuff thanks to my ex, I seem to have held on to my foot pedal, software, and that is about it. I would like to start over and try to find an MT job. I had an excellent GPA in school but have never worked. I graduated in 2007. Am I crazy to try? I figure it is now or never, anyway. If someone here is optimistic enough ...

Getting Back Into The Biz
Mar 15, 2011

Hi all, I'm getting back into editing after a 5-year hiatus.  I'm being offered .06 cpl at this time.  Back in the day, it was an hourly wage I made.. so, am trying to figure out what it's going to take volume wise to make a decent paycheck.  Anyone have any suggestions for me?  Thanks, I appreciate this site  and your input very much! ...

DQS Back Up For Me...nm
Jun 11, 2012

nm ...

MM Wants Me Back
Sep 17, 2012

ok so after 13 years, having to resort to food stamps and borrowing money to make my rent, I leave MM approx 2-1/2 months ago to to type for 2 docs and 2 PAs in a private practice at $15/hr, no weekends, no holidays, beautiful office building, 1 hour lunch...and I get a call asking if I would consider coming back to MM ... AND I wouldn't even have to test for them!. ha....ha ha....ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Anyone Back In Yet?
Oct 31, 2012

Just wanna take a nap. ...

Im Back Up
Nov 26, 2012

:) ...

Looking To Get Back Into MT???
Dec 15, 2012

I worked in medical transcription for about 3 years, but it has been about 3 years since I have done it. I really need to get back into it due to the fact my family needs the extra income. I cannot work outside the home because my daughter has special needs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Is Anyone Else Back In?
Nov 11, 2013

Everything (for me) seems to be uploading/downloading OK.  Light is still red though.  ...

BACK AND FORTH!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2014

Since the announcement of MModal bankruptcy, I have had such mixed feelings.  First of all, I have just begun my 17th year with this company.  I have been through many TSMs or whatever they are now.  I have only had 1 that was totally unreasonable which I guess is pretty fortunate.  Like everyone else, I make about half the money I used to with this company.  I am a tier 3 MT and have been since the beginning.  I have 30 years of MT experience, have a degree in heal ...

I Want To Go Back To My Old Job
Mar 25, 2014

I left in good standing I think! Two week notice, exit interview, good words about company, etc. ...

Wish I Had My Old MT Job Back...
Jun 29, 2014

I am still at M*Modal but have a different position which I thought was going to be a promotion, but I am not as enthused about it as I first was. Is it possible to go back to being an MT (since I am already an employee) even though there is a hiring freeze? How could I ask anonymously? ...