A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Topics Turning Purple - Addison

Posted: Mar 14, 2012

I know this really isn't important, but it's driving me nuts!! Whenever I used to click on a topic, it would turn purple and stay purple. However, it stopped doing that a few days ago and stays blue now. Can someone please help me stay purple again? LOL

delete cookies - thats what I did

[ In Reply To ..]
Love the purple/need the purple

Cookies - Addison

[ In Reply To ..]
Tried that. Didn't work. Maybe I should restart.

yes... sorry forgot to add that - restart

[ In Reply To ..]
ugh

Similar Messages:

Messages Not Turning Purple
Mar 17, 2012

The messages stopped turning purple after I click on them. How can I get them to stay purple. I asked this the other day, and someone was kind enough to tell me to delete cookies, which I did, but the messages are still staying blue. I have Internet Explorer 9. Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :o) ...

Purple
Dec 13, 2011

xo ...

Why Do Topics Disappear? Looking For Discussion From A Day Or So Ago About Webmedx/MTEC
Mar 12, 2010

There was a discussion started a couple days ago discussing MTEC and the relationship with Webmedx that was interesting, and I can not find it anywhere. Any ideas where it went off to, and if it disappeared, why?!? Thanks!! ...

Turning Off EScription's Red Box
Nov 05, 2009

Is there a way to turn this box off? Our system is not well trained yet so there is a lot of editing required. The alt-K combination is awkward for me when having to stop every few words to correct something. I edit by forwarding my cursor through the document (like the red box does) but then there is no extra work in bringing the cursor forward to where the edit needs to made as it is already there. Thanks for the input! ...

S/l Turning Time
Oct 02, 2014

transcribing an operative report for an ankle fracture.  Heading sounds like "turning time" "54 minutes" ...

Turning Off Auto Correct
Sep 24, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to turn off Auto Correct. Will be starting a new job Monday and using SH, not Auto Correct.  Thanks! ...

Turning Display Back On
Aug 28, 2011

I accidentally turned off the display where it shows the demographic info and the job type, etc. when you're in the doc.  Could somebody please tell me how to turn it back on.  Looked in help and could not find it.  Thank you.  ...

Turning Off Skin Markers
Dec 07, 2011

anyone remember how to turn off skip markers? ...

Turning In My Resignation, What Should I Say? Nice Or Nasty. NM
Dec 09, 2014

xx ...

Update On Turning In Company Designating Employees As ICs.LM
Apr 30, 2010

I'll say one thing - no wonder the MT industry is upside down.  For crying out loud, IRS referred me to DOL.  DOL referred me back to IRS.  When I persisted in wanting an answer from the DOL, I was told she would "have to talk to her supervisor to see if it was worth pursuing this issue."  I've not heard back.  I guess if I were a bigwig politician, I might actually get some attention to this matter.  It just amazes me that nobody seems to want to be respo ...

Turning Up The Volume - Nuance - Enterpise Platform
Apr 05, 2012

Curious if anyone knows a way to adjust the volume on the Enterprise platform?  For some reason I cannot hear some dictations very well and would love to turn up the volume  :)    ...

It May Be People Like Turning Worm Who Caused MQ To React And Lay Off For Fear Sm
Apr 04, 2013

of a possible class action lawsuit. If you started taking things to the Labor Board you can bet MQ will be forced to let go of people. I'm not saying MM is not to blame because I DO believe they are sending 80% of the work to India for cheap labor and to avoid excessive taxes. They have a right to do that. MM provided work to American workers to provide some with jobs, not to make a profit. It's expensive to employ American MTs thanks to the US Govt, but that's for another day.&nb ...