A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Letter of resignation - VR style. - B52

Posted: Jul 09, 2013

This was just too funny not to share!  :)

To Wombs it May Concerta:

I would like to deworm you cat eye am resounding from my apposition from the nuisance Company effective repeatedly.

Thank you for the rapport of tougher impunity that you improvised me during my torture with your company. 

If I can be of any resistance during this opposition, please field free 2 fret me know.   I would be graduate to dismiss you any day I can.

You're right. That was great! I laughed all the way through - it, nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Me too! A very good laugh - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

I think I will use this for MModal as well - if ya dont mind

[ In Reply To ..]
Loved it, but its completely sad also.

If you're going to use it for MMoral - Helpful hint

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't forget to add about 3/4 of a physical exam, a couple of random headings, and a stray diagnosis or two.

so true... and absolutely no punctuation. - lol

[ In Reply To ..]
;)

Pressing that imaginary like button 100 times! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

very, very good and funny!! - tanks aloft

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Anybody Ever Sent A Tell-it-all Resignation Letter?
Oct 21, 2014

s ...

Happily Sent My Letter Of Resignation To SS Today. I Do Note Sm
Feb 09, 2011

that their current ad no longer promises an abundance of work ... finally .. truth in advertising!  LOL   Happy Days are here again ... lalalala ...

MS WORD HELP. Will Not Begin Sentence With First Letter In All Caps Anymore, Also The Letter "
Dec 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, for no reason that I can find, I cannot get the first letter of a sentence to be in all caps automatically, (unless I do it manually.)  The same for the letter " I " by itself when typed.   It was always automatic and now all of a sudden it is doing this and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Has anybody else had this problem, if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, appreciate the help ...

JLG - Resignation
Mar 08, 2011

Can anybody share their experience when they left JLG?  Did you give a 2 week notice and did they let you work or did they shut you out right away?  ...

Resignation
Apr 03, 2015

Does anyone know if it is still customary to give 2 weeks' notice when you resign from a job.  I think I have had quite enough of MMODAL.  ...

MM Resignation Inquiry?
Feb 08, 2012

I wonder if MQ/MM does a follow-up inquiry after a person quits, to find out why.  Does anyone know? ...

Who To Send Resignation To?
Sep 20, 2013

I just got a call that I am hired for a job that I interviewed for yesterday (YAY!).  My question is besides my CCM or whatever her title is now who else do I copy on my letter of resignation?  And where do I find their names because I don't know who is above her.  Thanks in advance!  P.S. If you are looking for a job just don't give up.  I've been looking for 3 years! ...

Reply To My Resignation....
Apr 15, 2015

After all the Fiesa I have reviewed for free...all the ! emails I have read and responded to immediately for free....all the time I have spent checking my email for a response to an email I sent, never to hear a response, for free....all the reversals I have requested on my own time....all the time I spent just last Christmas alone checking for work that never came ...the countless hours I have spent waiting for work and coming back to check over and over again.....the time I have spent switchin ...

WMX/Nuance Resignation - Insurance
Dec 09, 2011

I recently submitted my resignation to WMX. Does anyone know how long the health insurance is in effect afterwards? In my case, my last day is Dec 19th. Is it only effective through then or longer due to biweekly deductions for it?  Thanks ...

Post Resignation Interview
Dec 05, 2013

Just got the call asking why I left MM and how I felt about the company.  Hard to answer thoroughly with the choices given but let her know that I thought their policies were despicable.  The interviewer said she heard that all the time (not that this is news to anyone).  Would I ever work for them again?  Ho, ho, ho! ...

Resignation Effective Immediately
Jun 07, 2014

I have handed in my resignation effective immediately. I am so tired of hearing these foreign doctors, failing my audits and working every darn weekend. I have had enough. No, I don't have a job but I am hopeful and I will be getting my husband's SS soon. I just can't take this BS anymore. ...

Nuance Resignation Policy
May 28, 2015

To All Nuance Employees: Please be aware if you do not fulfill your 2-week notice requirement, you will not be eligible for rehire.     ...

So I Turned In My Resignation Due To Lack Of Work -
Jun 14, 2014

sent it to the owner of the company and cc'd her admin asst, who hired me.  The AA accidentally replied back to the owner on that same email chain and forgot to delete my name so it was sent to me too, stating she was "ticked off" that I quit, that they had done "so much for me" and basically that it was my fault because I didn't communicate to them that I didn't have enough work.  Mind you, we had discussed this via email 3 weeks prior, that I wasn't making enough ...

Turning In My Resignation, What Should I Say? Nice Or Nasty. NM
Dec 09, 2014

xx ...

Update On Resignation Effective Immediately Molleycat
Jul 08, 2014

Hi everyone! Last month, I posted on here that I resigned effective immediately. I had had enough of the crappy ESL doctors, the audits, the poor VR, etc., etc. I just want everyone to know there is hope. I found out today that I will be getting my husband's SS with a lump sum at the end of this month and monthly payments starting in August. The payments may be more than what I originally thought. I have also put out about 40 resumes and have only gotten one bite. that one bite is a ...

ASR Style
Apr 18, 2010

Can anybody here explain to me why, when a dictator wants a slash between 2 words, ASR decides to put a space after the first word, then the slash, then a space before the second word?  We don't have enough things to pick and poke at here?  I'm afraid to give an example, you know, the privacy thing.  Let's just use generic.  ASR may be with this particular program, but it might put and / or hypertension instead of and/or hypertension.  It also li ...

Preferred Style?
Oct 18, 2010

Hello, I am wondering what is the preferred style when typing ranges for meds, as in every '1-2 ' or '1 to 2' or 'one to two' hours.   Thanks! ...

Anybody Else Get The New Style Guide?
Nov 02, 2011

Apparently this one is to be followed along with the BOS2, DQS Standards and Guildelines, and the CP.  I just don't understand why we can't use just one.  Most of the things in it are the same, but others are the opposite of what I've been taught and what the BOS2 says (for example, it is now okay to start a sentence with a number).  They at least explained what qualified verbatim is. ...

BOS - New Book Of Style?
Jul 16, 2012

Anyone know when they are coming out with a new Book of Style?  I am afraid to buy the 3rd edition since it is from 2008.  Thanks. ...

Anybody NOT Using 3rd Book Of Style?
May 04, 2014

Please tell where you work so I can apply there -- seriously -- sick of ridiculous QA. ...

How Many MTs Use The Book Of Style?
Nov 07, 2014

How many MTs use the Book of Style?  Am I the only one who thinks this is a total rip off just like dues to the former AAMT were?  Is not this self promotion to enrich oneself three times now and passing this propaganda off to MTSOs as the "industry standard?" I know I sure did not get a vote as to what is and what is not this so-called "industry standard" and have not used that book in years!  Poverty wages are now the "industry standard."  Who else is fed up with this load of BS? ...

Should I Buy 2nd Or 3rd Edition Of AAMT Bk Of Style?
Nov 24, 2009

Do different medical transcription companies prefer 2nd or 3rd Book of Style? Seems as if I could buy a used 2nd edition from a website such as Amazaon cheaper than the 3rd edition, but I don't want to buy an edition that is not used by medical transcription companies. Your comments, please?  TIA- Jane ...

AHDI BOOK OF STYLE
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me any of the new changes in the AHDI book of style. ? ...

Book Of Style Useless
Mar 16, 2011

It would seem that the AAMT/AHDI just look for ways to make money on their ole' book of style.  Changing from one term in one book, to using it differently in a second, and now the third is different from that.  What is the fourth going to do, go back to the first use.  Throw them all out. They don't know what they are doing.  Their transcription bible is useless to train from, and they charge a whole lot of money for useless. (Just a little frustrated, wouldn' ...

Book Of Style Version 3
Nov 02, 2011

I have a question for those working for a hospital as an employee in-house or at home.  I work at home for a hospital and we were told we must buy our own book of style version 3 but still expected to maintain high QA status.  There is only 1 book in-house for all to share.  I would think that the company should invest in buying each employee this book to improve production and it would be a positive move.  They refuse to do this.  I brought it up in a meeting and told t ...

Keyboard/Book Of Style
Nov 30, 2011

Thanks for the input. ...

Question: Spine Style
Dec 12, 2011

For whatever reason, this information has just decided to take a vacation from my brain! When the doctor talks about "bilateral facet arthropathy at L4-5" …… should I make it "L4-L5"?   Thanks! ...

Book Of Style Nonsense?
Jun 21, 2012

I have been working in transcription for 31 years.  What is the deal with all this Book of Style nonsence?  Doctors don't care if a comma is in the right place or not, or if a drug is capitalized or now.  They just want the correct measurements, dosages, symptoms, body part, etc. typed in the correct document on the correct patient. You ask a doctor what the Book of Style is and they would probably just give you a dumb look.  Who is making money off of this?   It's just the crazi ...

Changes In Book Of Style, 3rd Edition
Mar 05, 2014

Since I was terminated February 11, I have been reviewing some things in case I need to apply for some MT job in the future.  When I worked for M-Modal, I was supplied with Book of Style, 2nd edition.  I now have a copy of the 3rd edition, and they say some things are changed. They say changes have been made include dropping the period after courtesy titles like Dr. and Mr.  I always typed Dr. with a period in the report.  If it said patient was to follow up with Dr. Sm ...

Style Question: Dr.s Bell And Reynolds
Feb 10, 2010

how would you type this:   ...refer to Dr.'s Bell and Reynolds ...refer to Dr.s Bell and Reynolds ...refer to Dr. Bell and Reynolds. Where does the plural go? make sense...     ...