A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fell off the grid.... - because of 2 tiny mistakes

Posted: Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!! 

~sigh~

Are you sure? - How is that possible

[ In Reply To ..]
Do the math.

It CAN happen if the report doesn't have a lot - of lines.....n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Even more reason to doubt - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
It's SUPPOSED to be a percentage of the lines not of how many reports. At least that was my understanding of it.

YES..2 tiny .25 mistakes can definitely drop you - off the grid..short report. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Definitely - Ms. MUP

[ In Reply To ..]
And they are purposely picking small reports for that exact reason. Gotta love being knocked off the grid into mupland. This place blows.

Similar Messages:

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

Nuance MT Compensation...fell Out Of My Chair Laughing!
Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen    http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm ...

Not On Grid??
Dec 12, 2014

What happens when you make 100% QA, less than 10% QC but your lines are under 100 LPH and not on the grid? Let's say you had all that and was at 90 C-LPH....is that still 7 cpl then? Thanks! ...

Off The Grid
Feb 16, 2015

If someone falls off the grid, is their pay automatically 7/3.5 cents/line or does it drop even further? ...

New Pay Grid.
Mar 24, 2015

So after anguishing over this new pay grid I began crunching numbers. If I continue with my average line count which is around 170 lph and fall off the grid I will be making $12.75 ph. If I send more than the QC% of 10% I will make 11.90. So worst case scenario is $11.90 ph at this point. I have looked around at other jobs and as it has been stated years of MT experience does not transitiion well into other fields. Options:  Start over in a whole new area, retail, customer service, and ...

Pay Grid
Apr 09, 2015

I have to say 9 months ago when I hired in, I was very skeptical of all the nay sayers on this forum.  The new pay scale came out and a month into it, I was like awesome!  I was getting 100% most every week and a decent paycheck.  Now...........I have been under 99% consistently for 6 weeks!  I continuously watch, I will get a 100%, another 100% and then the game is on!  They are going to keep auditing until they find one that will knock me off the pay scale and have suc ...

Looking At The Grid, The Numbers Appear To Only
Dec 03, 2014

take into account working 8 hours per day. What happens to part-time people? How will that be figured. Yesterday my C-LPH would have been between 150 and 170, but my total line count for the day was not between 1200 and 1360. How is that gonna work? Anybody got any clues? ...

Pay Grid For Non-Bayscribe
May 26, 2015

Does anyone have a copy of the pay grid for non-Bayscribe?  Is it the same grid as before the recent cut? ...

Newest BS--QC Grid
May 27, 2015

An email was sent to QC stating that even though we are pretty much just doing a second pass editing job now and on production only, it was stated they still expect us to send feedback to MLS.  So instead of using Fiesa for its intended purpose we are suppose to go back to sending feedback emails.  First of all, from reading posts on here it has been stated by many that QC error feedback doesn't count for anything with regards to pay, etc., so why waste time looking at it.  S ...

Grid For New Compensation Plan
Dec 05, 2014

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "grid" they keep talking about and showed in the video?  Thanks ...

Take A Look At The Grid ... Nuance Doesn't
Feb 13, 2015

If you look at the pay grid, N actually pays LESS for having a high QC% than for having a low QA score.  How does that make any sense?  They would rather having us submitting reports to the client with possible errors than sending things to QC.  It's all about the production! ...

What's Wrong With Their Stupid Grid?
Mar 13, 2015

There are many, many things wrong and unfair about their moronic scheme to accomplish wage theft, but here's just one: The doctor says something stupid and I know it's wrong, but I'm not going to put in a blank because that will put me over the threshold where I have to send it to QA and that will put me over the threshold of not meeting the less than 10% QC criteria. I apologize, stupid doctor, but this is not my fault. It's yours for saying something stupid. I realiz ...

Question On The Compensation Grid
May 17, 2015

Can someone explain to me what the "tier" denotes and what is the difference between tier 0 and tier 15?  I must have been laughing (or crying) during that part of the presentation.  THANK YOU! ...

GRID - Get Rolling In The Dough
Jun 25, 2015

I'd like to hear from Nuance MT's that received this email the other day...and hear how it made you feel....thanks ...

QCs, Save Your Grid-related Emails
May 20, 2015

to your desktop, save any old performance reports to show changes that happen before and after, anything showing changes in pay before and after, before you get locked out of email.  This "Grid Scandal" has Class Action Suit written all over it.  When you are finally forced out for "nonperformance" then you have a paper trail.  Nuance is going to unleash the full fury of QA upon us to catch every misplaced comma in order to dock our pay as much as they can, and when you are finall ...

Friend Of Mine Fell For One Of Those "BIG BUCKS (MT-ing) FROM HOME" Ads
Mar 05, 2010

So she signed up for this teach yourself transcription course, captured and enraptured by all its 'carnival barking' about the money, the prestige, and the convenience of working at home and being your own (uh-huh) boss...offering the world on a platter and stopping just shy of suggesting she could meet/marry a doctor.   Flashcards in a box.  Albeit medical words...but...flashcards in a box.     ...

INDIA'S POWER GRID COLLAPSES - 680 MILLION LOSE POWER
Jul 31, 2012

One of the things I have repeatedly written and warned about when it comes to outsourcing is the uncertain infrastructure that many foreign countries have - and I'm not just talking about their electrical grids. Foreign countries introduce huge elements of uncertainty (read, RISK) when it comes to their physical infrastructure, but also their social, governmental and legal infrastructures.  And when it comes to something as CRITICAL as American healthcare records (which, may I remind ...

Have You Ever Had A New Job "in The Bag" That Fell Through?
Dec 19, 2011

Today a job that I had high hopes for and my heart set on -- that had been offered to me -- unfortunately fell through today. Have this ever happened to you?  If so, what happened? I am still very upset but will post my story after reading the others.  Maybe mine won't be too bad by comparison so I'll feel better.  ...

How Often Do You Have To Be "off The Grid"
Feb 11, 2015

performance managing you?  And if you stay the same (which I know I will) do they fire you even if they aren't paying MUP?  I seem to be on that stupid grid about half the time and of course off the other half.  Even though I'm off the grid, I still (if barely) make it over minimum wage and so they haven't had to pay me MUP yet.   Do they care more about having to pay MUP pay than they do about getting under 99%?  That wouldn't make sense b ...