A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Grid for new compensation plan - FloridaMT

Posted: Dec 05, 2014

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "grid" they keep talking about and showed in the video?  Thanks

download it from where you saw the video - there is a place to click on

[ In Reply To ..]
no mesage

Supposedly there is a copy of it in Enrich - star

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure where exactly, but my TSM mentioned in an email yesterday that Enrich has a FAQ page and a bigger copy of the grid now for your viewing pleasure.

Enrich?? - Kind of an oxymoron

[ In Reply To ..]
Rename it Impoverish

BEST POST EVER!!! You're a comic genius! (nm) - Your new-career way out perhaps?

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Question On The Compensation Grid
May 17, 2015

Can someone explain to me what the "tier" denotes and what is the difference between tier 0 and tier 15?  I must have been laughing (or crying) during that part of the presentation.  THANK YOU! ...

New Pay Compensation Plan..sm
Oct 14, 2014

Can someone please explain to me this new email we all got this afternoon about the new pay compensation plan rolling out in December? Can anyone explain it a bit more in detail. Sounds like our pay will not be the same amount anymore as in no more cpl that we were used to? Sounded like to me it will be based on quality and working weekends/nights, etc. Is this something good? Email wasn't in detail too much and a little hard to read. I dont have time to go through it right now. Thanks! ...

New Pay Compensation Plan
Dec 01, 2014

Since 2012, when Nuance "officially" took over the company I was with, they following has been very consistent. 1) Cut pay, then offer some type of carrot (incentive, bonus) to help us "make up" the loss in line rate. QA us to death for any little error, calll it a major error or a critical error to lower our quality score so that we cannot make 'incentive' or 'bonus.' If we do re-read the reports in order to bring quality scores up, our lines go down, and then it is a sum z ...

Did Do Our New Compensation Plan?
Dec 14, 2014

This morning I checked my work email, as I have been off the last few days.  I found a new email titled "Update to 2015 Patient Safety Compensation Plan for the Bayscribe Platform."   They have decided now that after you figure your C-LPM, anyone straight typing in Bayscribe will need to apply a platform factor of 0.88, in other words, subtract 12% of your lines.  Their example was if you type 1000 lines, multiple x 0.88 and you will only get credit for 880 lin ...

New Compensation Plan
Dec 31, 2014

Okay, so i wanted to give the old school girl try, ya know?  This was the first check I could really see how this is going to work.  Keeping in mind that over the Christmas week, most of my regular docs were off, and I had accounts that I had never done before, and most, were sitting there for a reason.  After sitting for hours on end reviewing old note after old note to get the best quality for these unknown and often difficult providers, I was actually pretty proud of having only sent notes ...

New Compensation Plan - AGAIN?!?!?!?!?
Mar 18, 2015

I am about ready to cry.  After finally becoming accustomed to the "new and exciting" compensation plan and realizing that my salary had actually increased by several hundred dollars per paycheck, am I really reading this email correctly when I see that NUANCE is actually CHANGING the friggin compensation plan again at the end of this month for Bayscribe MLS?!?!?!?  And now my line rate is going down to about 0.0800?!?!?!?  This is lower than what I was hired at over a year ago?!& ...

NEW QC Compensation Plan
May 06, 2015

They have rolled out the new QC compensation plan.  It appeared in Enrich today.  We are now screwed just as badly as everyone else.   ...

New Compensation Plan Around The Corner
Dec 10, 2012

I wonder what lies in wait. ...

New Compensation Plan - My View
Dec 04, 2014

To set things straight, first of all, I am not new at this game.  I have been in this business for 25 years, so I have seen a lot come and go as far as the transcription game.  But I have to say this tops them all.  I have been able in the past to make a decent salary, help support my family, pay my bills and have a little left over,  just like the rest of you.  When I saw the words, "new and exciting" I cringed.  Never good words to hear.  I tried to give it a ...

Nuance QC Compensation Plan
May 16, 2015

At Nuance, the caste system THRIVES. The deception of this company is criminal. For the last year, the QCs were required to meet the company standard metrics of 150+ LPH, quality of 99% or higher, schedule adherence of 99%. If you failed to meet any portion of the metrics one week, you received a verbal warning; two weeks, you were moved to the Performance Action Plan. On 5/4/2015, we received our individual QA Weekly Scorecard; we also received the QC Compensation Plan on the same day. With no ...

New Compensation Plan/changes Coming... Any News?
Oct 24, 2014

Has anyone heard any more details about this new compensation plan rolling out in December? My TSM said she would have a meeting with our group once she "got all the information together," but... big suprise... we still know nothing. Just wondering if there is anyone out there with concrete information on what is going on? ...

Month Away For New Compensation Plan To Start
Nov 23, 2014

Supposedly the plan is to be implemented in approximately a month.  Any bets on whether or not that happens in a timely fashion.  So far the November deadline has just flown right past us without any explanation on their part as to why the NO REVEAL.  Grrrr.    ...

New Compensation Plan, Do We Still Get Bonus For December?
Nov 30, 2014

A wonderful suprise and just before Christmas.  Do we still get our weekly bonus through December?  So many of us are relying on this for Christmas.  I finally got bonus  ...

Compensation Plan Shift Factors
Feb 15, 2015

Is everyone aware that the hours between Saturday midnight until Sunday 6 a.m. are not considered "weekend overnight"?  ...

Let's Face It. If New Compensation Plan Is Great And Exciting,
Nov 13, 2014

to announce it by now. Rather, it's end of year, they are frantically trying to hire new MLS who don't know any better and will be locked into the crappy exciting compensation plan while there is the expected stampede for the door. Can't get any lower than that. I wonder how much they paid a committee or team to think up this plan. ...

Is There Anyone Who Was Not Negatively Impacted By The Patient Safety Compensation Plan?
Apr 02, 2015

My understanding is that the earnings of Nuance employees in the transcription division were negatively impacted by the initiation of the patient safety compensation plan.   If the original incarnation of the patient safety compensation plan caused an increase in earnings for your specific team, it was quickly amended to not only negate that change, but to also result in a decrease in earnings by 30-70%.  Is that correct across the board?  Is there anyone who did not receive ...

Email Sent Late Last Night....compensation Plan More Fully Explained.
Mar 21, 2015

nothing else changed as far as I can tell.  Must get 300 lph for 0.1050 a line. Oh, and if you have any questions, send them to your TSM. No mention of any future meetings.    ...

BS "Patient Safety Compensation Plan"
Jan 20, 2015

I have never hated a company as much as I do Nuance!  They should have called it the "Screw the employee compensation plan" because that is just what it is.  I feel like I work in a third world country and get paid 1 or 2 cents a line - that's probably next!  Last paycheck even though I had 99 percent QA and 2 percent QC, I figured it out I made about $9.00 per hour.  I'm sick of this and can pretty much go anywhere for this kind of money.  Can you say CORPORAT ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

Not On Grid??
Dec 12, 2014

What happens when you make 100% QA, less than 10% QC but your lines are under 100 LPH and not on the grid? Let's say you had all that and was at 90 C-LPH....is that still 7 cpl then? Thanks! ...

Off The Grid
Feb 16, 2015

If someone falls off the grid, is their pay automatically 7/3.5 cents/line or does it drop even further? ...

New Pay Grid.
Mar 24, 2015

So after anguishing over this new pay grid I began crunching numbers. If I continue with my average line count which is around 170 lph and fall off the grid I will be making $12.75 ph. If I send more than the QC% of 10% I will make 11.90. So worst case scenario is $11.90 ph at this point. I have looked around at other jobs and as it has been stated years of MT experience does not transitiion well into other fields. Options:  Start over in a whole new area, retail, customer service, and ...

Pay Grid
Apr 09, 2015

I have to say 9 months ago when I hired in, I was very skeptical of all the nay sayers on this forum.  The new pay scale came out and a month into it, I was like awesome!  I was getting 100% most every week and a decent paycheck.  Now...........I have been under 99% consistently for 6 weeks!  I continuously watch, I will get a 100%, another 100% and then the game is on!  They are going to keep auditing until they find one that will knock me off the pay scale and have suc ...

Looking At The Grid, The Numbers Appear To Only
Dec 03, 2014

take into account working 8 hours per day. What happens to part-time people? How will that be figured. Yesterday my C-LPH would have been between 150 and 170, but my total line count for the day was not between 1200 and 1360. How is that gonna work? Anybody got any clues? ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

Pay Grid For Non-Bayscribe
May 26, 2015

Does anyone have a copy of the pay grid for non-Bayscribe?  Is it the same grid as before the recent cut? ...

Newest BS--QC Grid
May 27, 2015

An email was sent to QC stating that even though we are pretty much just doing a second pass editing job now and on production only, it was stated they still expect us to send feedback to MLS.  So instead of using Fiesa for its intended purpose we are suppose to go back to sending feedback emails.  First of all, from reading posts on here it has been stated by many that QC error feedback doesn't count for anything with regards to pay, etc., so why waste time looking at it.  S ...

Take A Look At The Grid ... Nuance Doesn't
Feb 13, 2015

If you look at the pay grid, N actually pays LESS for having a high QC% than for having a low QA score.  How does that make any sense?  They would rather having us submitting reports to the client with possible errors than sending things to QC.  It's all about the production! ...

What's Wrong With Their Stupid Grid?
Mar 13, 2015

There are many, many things wrong and unfair about their moronic scheme to accomplish wage theft, but here's just one: The doctor says something stupid and I know it's wrong, but I'm not going to put in a blank because that will put me over the threshold where I have to send it to QA and that will put me over the threshold of not meeting the less than 10% QC criteria. I apologize, stupid doctor, but this is not my fault. It's yours for saying something stupid. I realiz ...

GRID - Get Rolling In The Dough
Jun 25, 2015

I'd like to hear from Nuance MT's that received this email the other day...and hear how it made you feel....thanks ...