A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help! Medication s/l dompivil??? Patient is elderly and fell sm - shortcake

Posted: Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker.

Maybe it's donepezil (Aricept) - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

That's got to be it, Thanks!! nm - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Patient Allergic To Medication S/l Sin-a-vac...nm
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Medication S/l Neotiacin CT...patient With MDS/anemia Please See More...
Nov 17, 2009

other meds listed are Aranesp, allopurinol, and digoxin...the dose for the unknown medication is 240 mg daily... ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

Patient With Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis Taking Medication *se Vel A*?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 19, 2010

nm ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Nuance MT Compensation...fell Out Of My Chair Laughing!
Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen    http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm ...

This Is A Middle-aged To Elderly-aged Caucasian Woman.
Jul 23, 2012

This is a middle-aged to elderly-aged Caucasian woman in no acute distress.  ...

Friend Of Mine Fell For One Of Those "BIG BUCKS (MT-ing) FROM HOME" Ads
Mar 05, 2010

So she signed up for this teach yourself transcription course, captured and enraptured by all its 'carnival barking' about the money, the prestige, and the convenience of working at home and being your own (uh-huh) boss...offering the world on a platter and stopping just shy of suggesting she could meet/marry a doctor.   Flashcards in a box.  Albeit medical words...but...flashcards in a box.     ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Have You Ever Had A New Job "in The Bag" That Fell Through?
Dec 19, 2011

Today a job that I had high hopes for and my heart set on -- that had been offered to me -- unfortunately fell through today. Have this ever happened to you?  If so, what happened? I am still very upset but will post my story after reading the others.  Maybe mine won't be too bad by comparison so I'll feel better.  ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

BP Medication S/l Ass Ee Uh
Nov 07, 2009

s/l   ass ee up ...

Medication Name Help Please
Dec 27, 2009

This is an ER visit for a pt in because her debrillator "fired".  Hx of MI, CAD, htn, high cholesterol.  The med is on her allergies list.  Sounds like "Topiglide." ...

URI Medication?
Jan 19, 2010

Doctor is dictating a medication almost assuredly for a URI -- s/l "Ultahist/Altahist liquid". I actually had this question in the past and no one was able to help or just didn't see my post. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

Medication Help
Mar 29, 2010

Two drugs in question.  S/L Novus and Resista?  Never heard them/cannot find them anywhere.  Any ideas???? ...

Medication Help...
Aug 19, 2010

s/l mer-acid-iol 300 mg 2 tablets b.i.d. also on Cozaar, Celexa, metformin and Norvasc.  ...

Medication, Maybe
Aug 28, 2010

I keep hearing on patients who are in the ICU with all kinds of tubes sticking out of them something that sounds like "sea sas per protocol", often listed along with medications. Today in the same doc I heard the above and also somethng tha sounds like "citra carium per protocol" and suspect it may refer to the same thing. Any ideas? thanks a bunch. ...