A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance MT compensation...fell out of my chair laughing! - anonMT

Posted: Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen Money mouth

http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm

It didn't say "compensation" - star

[ In Reply To ..]
It said "productivity gain"

Yeah, our productivity is YOUR gain. What a load of BS.

Nuance MT compensation - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
From the post:
â€Â¢Nuance platforms provide productivity gains up to 100% or more
â€Â¢Most MTs editing on Nuance platforms prefer editing to typing

How does one gain more than 100%?

Where did they get the idea "most MTs" prefer editing to typing? I guess I missed out on the day that survey was taken.

This was pretty funny propaganda.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Compensation ????
Jul 16, 2012

No one ever said for sure if this compensation had been to offset insurance costs, MUP or whatever?  I didn't get it and am curious why it was not across the board.   They may have been caught with their pants down on this one. ...

Nuance CEO Compensation...
May 05, 2014

Saw this today. Apparently CEO of Nuance, Paul Ricci, made around $29 million last year. Makes me sick that when I was there I was barely making minimum wage after being an MT for 15 years. The article talks about how he was compensated too much even though stocks were dropping. I think the more important point is how the MTs have been treated. THAT never reaches the article of course.    http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/04/28/nuance-ceo-paul-ricci-tops-pay-among-massachusett ...

Nuance Compensation
Jul 30, 2014

Any Nuance employees have any idea what the new compensation plan is going to be? ...

Nuance QC Compensation Plan
May 16, 2015

At Nuance, the caste system THRIVES. The deception of this company is criminal. For the last year, the QCs were required to meet the company standard metrics of 150+ LPH, quality of 99% or higher, schedule adherence of 99%. If you failed to meet any portion of the metrics one week, you received a verbal warning; two weeks, you were moved to the Performance Action Plan. On 5/4/2015, we received our individual QA Weekly Scorecard; we also received the QC Compensation Plan on the same day. With no ...

Wmx,nuance Payroll Compensation Migration.
Dec 01, 2011

If this company would have given us the new Escription whereas we can make the same or better then that would be more understandable. I have several other friends (other mtsos) that make a very good living on Escription  which our old CEO (now VP over all nuance transcription) promised us. To cut our pay before this happens to me is just unacceptable and in my opinion may have been somewhat misinformed perhaps just to keep us around with this slower program we are on now. So ...

Nuance Back-pedalling On Compensation
Dec 21, 2014

Looks like they are feeling the impact of angry and/or exiting MTs.  I got E-mail about the 99% used if no audits done and they are back tracking on that now.  I heard they were going back on reducing some platforms by the 88%.  That totally sucked for them to just throw that in as an afterthought.  "Oh, by the way, we forgot to tell you...."  I do appreciate that we got back the weekend differential, tiny though it may be.  That is the ONLY good thing I can say. ...

Webmedx,Subsidiary Of Nuance Compensation Decision.
Dec 04, 2011

I have read a few posts not only about the future compensation worries at Nuance for us "Webbers" but also mentioning the former CEO for Webmedx. I have worked for this man even before my Webmedx days. To me, he always seemed to have taken pride in his position as he talked about why he felt Webmedx was so successful due to low employee turn around and an open door policy in communication with same. Training was superb, the community page which enhanced employee recognition-data made many of us ...

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

I Actually Just Caught Myself Laughing Aloud
May 10, 2015

when i saw such atrocious erros on the part of the QA person who is supposed to be ABLE TO CORRECT our mistakes, yet they are only creating their own mistakes. how rediculous that someone with less knowledge has more power of a report than a seasoned, very well-experienced MT??? they are SUPPOSED to know more than us???? i just cannot stop laughing .... ...

Got A Doc Here Laughing As She Is Dictating Re: Patient's Ailments
Apr 30, 2013

How unprofessional can you get? Poor guy has eczematous plaques on his butt. That's funny? ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

Need A New Chair
Feb 05, 2011

The cushion is completely flattened from my big rear end, and now I can't sit for more than a hour without the numb-butt feeling.  I'm looking for a good chair but, of course, I'm on an MT salary, so I can't pay top dollar.  I'm thinking about $150 or so.  Any ideas? ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

Transcriptioin Chair
Aug 16, 2010

I'm looking for a good transcription chair.  When we started working from home I asked to take my chair and told I could not.  I even offered to buy it from them but still could not get it.  I want one that adjusts in height and has arms that move in or out as well as up and down.  The chair at the hospital was over a $400.00 chair and it was so comfortable.  If anyone knows of a good place to purchase one of these over the internet please let me know.   &nbs ...

Hardly Moved Out Of Chair
Dec 09, 2010

1410 lines for $87.  I can really hook up my family with the Christmas presents on that.  Bah Humbug. ...

Type Of Chair
Jan 31, 2011

The patient is sitting in a "cherry" chair?  I have never heard of this type of chair, can anyone verify if "cherry chair" is correct?    Thanks! ...

Type Of Chair?
Nov 10, 2011

Good morning, Wound care physician states "The patient was brought in by portable S/L CHERRY chair, was driven down by the driver, not a trained medical attendant"  Cant document the CHERRY part.  Not sure if it is a slang term, brand name or what.   Thank you in advance.  Hope everyone is staying busy!   ...

Chair Recommendations?
Oct 18, 2012

Can anybody recommend a good chair? I am petite, 5 feet 6 inches but small and need cushioning. I need a chair for an extended day (12-20 hours), preferrably without arms, which seem to get in my way. An affordable one not over $400 if possible and fabric, as it is always hot where I live. Thanks ...

Chair Suggestions?
May 16, 2014

Does anyone have some suggestions for a good quality office chair, an ergonomic model in particular which focuses on support for the lower back? I've been able to get away with relatively cheap ones for over a decade, but after a back injury last year, the cheap ones are killing me. I've tried back rests and cushions with no relief. I've looked at some floor models in supply stores and online reviews, but can't tell which one would make a difference. I'd apprecia ...

Body Built Chair
Feb 24, 2010

I wanted to share my chair info with every MT.  I recently read about the Body Built Chair and decided to check it out.  I did finally purchase the chair after much hesitation because it cost so much.  I love the chair so much!  I am so pleased I purchased it.  They do have a 30 day return policy.  I was having pain and discomfort in my lower back, my legs,  my butt, every where it seems after years of transcribing.  I have purchased several chairs.  ...

Does Anyone Out There Use A Balance Ball Chair
Mar 24, 2011

I'm trying to use just my balance ball right now.  I have some low back problems and find that my posture is horrendous with sitting in a normal office chair; however, just the balance ball alone seems to be a little too low.  Overall, it feels more comfortable on my rear end than my normal office chair and I'm definitely sitting up straighter, but wondered if anyone else out there had any experiences, good or bad, with using a balance ball or the balance ball chair setup.&nb ...

Need To Vent (computer Chair Related)
Apr 27, 2011

My computer chair tore up, so I needed to get a new one. I tried some out at the store and got a cushy one. After I put it together and sat in it for 30 minutes, I had severe pain. It felt like my whole body went numb and tingly. So I had to take it back. I got a second chair and can tell it's not going to be comfortable and that I will need to take it back. I'm sick, tired, and frustrated about this. Not at the stores or the people that work there, because it's not their fault ( ...

Ergonomic Saddle Chair/stoor With Arms
Nov 05, 2012

I am looking for an ergonimic chair/saddle stool with a back or arms to buy.  They are very pricey new, but I thought to see if anyone has one that just did not work out for them here.  If you have one and can send me pictures and my basic deal is I am very short and need one that the seat will adjust pretty low/ ie in the neighborhood of 16 inch height I would like to hear from you.  Thanks ...

Long Earphone Wire Getting Caught In Chair Wheels.
Sep 01, 2010

Does this aggravate anyone else?   I tried gathering the slack and tieing it but then the shorter line is aggravating, too.    Just wanted to vent.      ...

No Laughing (hehe) How Do You Spell "ho?" Client Called Teacher A Sleazy "ho"?
Mar 17, 2010