A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He fell while snowboarding and suffered an impact and .... - sm

Posted: Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist.

Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.

Foos type injury - Paisley

[ In Reply To ..]
FOOSH (fell on outstreched hand).

Thank you so much! - op

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

Has Anyone Ever Suffered The Displeasure Of Earning...
Dec 16, 2011

$1 per 3 minutes of "audio?" That's right, $1 per 3 minutes! Wasn't it supposed to be $1 per minute, the "going rate" for the past several decades...?! It seems to me, $1 per 3 minutes would yield approximately 3.3 cents per line, based on the old .10 per line rate...(I repeat, old rate)....and also, the $1 per 1 minute rule-of-thumb was supposed to be based on "decent" dictators, most of whom are extremely fast, as we know, so $1 per 3 minutes would likely be even less than 3 cen ...

Having Suffered Through MModal's SR For A Number Of Years...
May 14, 2014

I happened to have the TV on mute and was reading the typed output at the bottom of the screen.  Going strictly by the context of the balance of the text...saw "ret" for rest, Row Grahm for program, and several others that I noticed but can't recall at the moment...are they using speech recognition now? The quality of the text output has dropped dramatically lately.  Any thoughts? ...

ImPaCT Testing
Feb 13, 2012

She has a conversion distance of 12.0 cm suggesting conversion insufficiency and 13.5 cm with combination testing. Gait stability was not performed today. She had a **best** or **fess*  score of 4 performed only on a firm surface with feet together, tandem and single leg stance. Thanks for any help ...

Impact Of EPIC On Coding
Feb 26, 2012

I was reading a post on one of the other boards about what an EPIC or point-and-click report looks like and it made me think about what it would be like to code a report like that.  Was wondering if any coders here code EMR point-and-click reports and does it make your job harder?  I would think that lots of narrative and detail would be more helpful in coding.  I've never actually seen an EPIC report so I don't know.  Thanks.  ...

MTSO Using Qualified Text....does It Impact (sm)
Dec 25, 2010

the amount of your paycheck very much?  I wasn't sure if I should even apply to a MTSO that uses this. ...

Something We Could Do Individually, Locally, But Would Have A Massive Impact...
Oct 17, 2012

Instead of trying to form a union or dealing with these MTSOs or trying to get the government to listen, let's just go straight to the clients with modest offer letters to work IC directly for the hospital.  When I say modest, I mean an MT with over 10 years of heavy acute care experience would offer a flat 8 cpl as an IC for all work performed.  Yes, yes, this is still low, but think about how it compares to transcribing random clients and running out of work all for a whopp ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

Told By TSM To Increase Production But OOW And Bad Weather, Etc. Do Not Impact LPH As It Is Calculat
May 02, 2014

huh?   ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

Nuance MT Compensation...fell Out Of My Chair Laughing!
Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen    http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Sounds Like "impact" Electrocautery
Nov 02, 2012

nm ...

Friend Of Mine Fell For One Of Those "BIG BUCKS (MT-ing) FROM HOME" Ads
Mar 05, 2010

So she signed up for this teach yourself transcription course, captured and enraptured by all its 'carnival barking' about the money, the prestige, and the convenience of working at home and being your own (uh-huh) boss...offering the world on a platter and stopping just shy of suggesting she could meet/marry a doctor.   Flashcards in a box.  Albeit medical words...but...flashcards in a box.     ...

Have You Ever Had A New Job "in The Bag" That Fell Through?
Dec 19, 2011

Today a job that I had high hopes for and my heart set on -- that had been offered to me -- unfortunately fell through today. Have this ever happened to you?  If so, what happened? I am still very upset but will post my story after reading the others.  Maybe mine won't be too bad by comparison so I'll feel better.  ...