A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face? - Cathy

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is?

I would leave it. Kind of makes sense. sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
He fell on his face and bruised his chest etc. I would leave it.

Similar Messages:

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Prolonged Service Without Face To Face Patient Contact
Nov 09, 2010

Can 99358 and 99359 still be reported in addition to e/m services and procedures or should we use another code? ...

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

Nuance MT Compensation...fell Out Of My Chair Laughing!
Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen    http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm ...

Pacemaker AID
Jul 01, 2010

I am not quite awake this morning and this doctor slurs all his words together. He says under past surgical hx. "pacemaker A.I.D." and I'm not sure if that is all one procedure or if the A.I.D. is another surgery. I'm not able to find a surgery labeled as that, so I'm getting more and more confused by the minute. thanks in advance!   ...

Pacemaker
Jun 12, 2011

A permanent rate responsive dual chamber pacemaker was implanted. This was a pace set a synchrony.   What does this mean? or should it maybe be in synchrony? ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

AV Permanent Pacemaker
Mar 06, 2011

Atrial fibrillation with previous AV permanent pacemaker. What would the AV stand for?  Thanks! ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

Pacemaker Interrogation
Feb 23, 2012

Does this sentence below make sense? Particularly the part in all caps. It doesn't sound right. He started talking really slow and pausing, and I hear all the words, but it just didn't sound right to me. Any info or how I could change it if it doesn't make sense would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! "Interrogation of the patients defibrillator shows that the PACEMAKER PORTION IS IN THE BACKUP MODE SET DUAL CHAMBER WITH A BASE RATE OF 40, a paced A-V delay of 300 millisecon ...

Pacemaker - Devan Strip?
Jan 21, 2011

The doctor is dictating a pacemaker check --- A s/l Devan strip showed atrial sensing... TIA ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Pacemaker Clinic Note
Aug 19, 2011

She has "A sensed, V paced rhythm" is this typed correctly or should there be a dash between A-sensed, V-paced? ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

Max Face
Feb 05, 2010

I haven't ever heard this phrase before and wondered if someone could tell me what it is/the correct way to transcribe it. Patient has facial trauma after high-speed motor vehicle collision. ...and on arrival had imaging workup with a traumagram and "max face" CT. ...

Face It...
Apr 17, 2013

She/they are never ever. EVER. going to tell you what you want to hear on these calls. Ever.  They tell us things we already know - what our collective concerns are via the employee survey, that they're oh-so-excited about this and that - things that will pad THEIR paychecks, not ours - and spout off a bunch of useless "statistics" that not one of us cares about - pretty much how successful THEY are as a company, not us as the MTs. Pass on some of that wealth!  Again, if you' ...

I Indeed On His Face! (sm)
Dec 26, 2013

Dictated: "I&D'd on his face" ...

Face It
Mar 20, 2014

don't know what they are doing, any more than they knew what they were doing with MT, other than how to make it more profitable for themselves. ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...