A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WHERE is TTS? It appears as though they fell off the planet!!! - ???

Posted: Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week?

TTS - Another MT

[ In Reply To ..]
That's odd. No, they're alive and kicking. So I have no idea what's up with that.

That's weird. I work there, so they are still around.. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

TTS owners and managers are off the planet. - Buy a clue.

[ In Reply To ..]
If a TTS recruiter does follow-up promises of employment, it will soon become clear you aren't in a dream but a nightmare.

That's just the way things are done at TTS.

No order, no respect, no sense. Chaos is the word I would choose to describe management.

TTS - NN

[ In Reply To ..]
Recent new hire there and have to say from the recruiter to computer set up, to training, etc., everyone has been very helpful, organized and well informed. Maybe they are in a hiring flurry and the recruiter is just swamped. Did you call the recruiter back and see what is going on?

TTS - MTtoo

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been there a short time and so far, I'm happy. I get helpful feedback, and everyone is polite and friendly.

There will always be one or two in a company who are a pain, of course.
It's the people at the top of TTS who are a pain. - They set the tone and call the shots.
[ In Reply To ..]
Beware. Be afraid.
So sick - UGH!
[ In Reply To ..]
I am so sick of past employees of TTS who didn't like it or whatever scaring the people who work there now or are considering working there.

I work there now and have had to force myself to not believe or take to heart 99% of the things said on here about TTS. No, before I am accused, I am not a suit. I have had nothing but help and encouragement at TTS since starting and really enjoy it.

So with that, if you are a new employee or are considering applying to TTS, please leave the judgement for yourself and not the haters on here. I dont know what their experience at TTS was that made them so hateful and frankly I don't care because it isn't there job I am concerned about, it is mine and I wish you the same.
typo "Their" job not "there" job - UGH!
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Using there instead of their properly can get you fired - at TTS. Just sayin.....
[ In Reply To ..]
Watch your back TTS defender. There are loons in charge at TTS and 1 strike you could be out.

Yes, I left voice mail msg and emailed. NO response of any kind - still wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Are you wondering if TTS managers and owners are aliens - who returned to the galaxy far away?
[ In Reply To ..]
Or do you think they are just rude and incompetent?

Either way, an American MT doesn't stand much of a chance to succeed with TTS.

Obviously the mother ship came for them - Just being sarcastic (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
xo

No really, mother ship does pick owner up intermittently - dazed and confused, she is then reprogrammed.

[ In Reply To ..]
Once released from mother ship after reprogramming, things become kristal-clear to owner again. She fires a few MTs and the TTS cycle begins once again. Hire a recruiter and place an ad looking for new MTs who will replace old MTs who were fired in a rampage prior to space ship reprograming which utilizes kristal therapy.

Similar Messages:

Guys, WHY Are People Across Our Country And Around The Planet
May 01, 2012

Don't think today was that big? When was the last time this happened? This is remarkable, and it is the beginning because it has to be. International business has institutionalized exploitation and ruthless profiteering to the point that there has to be change. Notice that other countries are no longer willing to be where companies go to pay pennies instead of dollars? This is good! This is something BIG building. Look for quiet ways to take a stand now and plan to find a way to build our ...

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

Fell For It....
Nov 11, 2011

Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  Saw the ad on MT Jobs.  Did the pre-evaluaiton test for the company called Cognition Health Partner.  It even had my hometown as their location so I jumped on it.  Then when I finished the test and the message said I did not meet minimum score and then a recommendation to receive more training and a suggestion to try Career Step, I knew I had been fooled.  I thought it was too good to be true that a transcrpition company was a ...

Appears To Have Some S/l X L Selmas
Mar 07, 2010

Under physical exam, the pt does appear to have some s/l X L or exo selmas, but I have no previous comparison. ...

Affect Appears To Be Somewhat Elusive?
Mar 03, 2010

Does this make sense?   The patient's affect appears to be somewhat elusive. This is what it sounds like he is saying. tia. ...

Fluency Appears To Be Crashing Again
Sep 26, 2014

Anybody else? ...

It Appears That Many, Many Including Myself Is Not Happy..
Dec 04, 2014

It appears that nobody is happy about this new payment system, including myself.  The question is what do we do about.  Everybody quitting and finding another job is not going to solve the problem.  If MTs accept and take this type of pay system, it then sets the stage for other companies to start paying the same.  Is this even legal?  Are they allowed to pay us on performance?  How do remote MTs form together to make a difference if they really want to?? ...

Fell Off The Grid....
Feb 12, 2015

This is the first time on this new pay plan that I've fallen below 99%.  I have had two reports audited so far.  Usually I have three or four, so maybe there is still hope.  The two reports I have had audited each had a tiny 0.25 point error -- enough to drop me down to a 98.75!!  ~sigh~ ...

So It Appears Medquist Sucks Up Spheris?
Apr 15, 2010

http://ahdilounge.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-looks-like-we-have-winner-medquist.html ...

Dictator Fell Asleep
Jan 15, 2013

Just had a report where the dictator fell asleep and started snoring! ...

Right Hip Pain Appears To Be A Damaged *scarophi Piriformis.*? Thanx.nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

Nuance MT Compensation...fell Out Of My Chair Laughing!
Dec 19, 2014

This is their "official" statement I found about their wonderful platform and the ability of MTs to increase their compensation up to 100%!!!  Wow!!!  Spitting my coke all over the computer screen    http://www.nuance.com/for-healthcare/resources/mt-compensation/index.htm ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

Ortho - The Patient Appears To Have "callouspan" At The Fracture Site?
Jul 30, 2010

got me on this one!!! ...

The Splenic Vein Appears Uninvolved, "as Is The Portal Veined".
Sep 15, 2010

:) ...

Friend Of Mine Fell For One Of Those "BIG BUCKS (MT-ing) FROM HOME" Ads
Mar 05, 2010

So she signed up for this teach yourself transcription course, captured and enraptured by all its 'carnival barking' about the money, the prestige, and the convenience of working at home and being your own (uh-huh) boss...offering the world on a platter and stopping just shy of suggesting she could meet/marry a doctor.   Flashcards in a box.  Albeit medical words...but...flashcards in a box.     ...

Have You Ever Had A New Job "in The Bag" That Fell Through?
Dec 19, 2011

Today a job that I had high hopes for and my heart set on -- that had been offered to me -- unfortunately fell through today. Have this ever happened to you?  If so, what happened? I am still very upset but will post my story after reading the others.  Maybe mine won't be too bad by comparison so I'll feel better.  ...