A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please tell King Vern, Princess Amy, and court jester - Shaw that we say, hey, you-all SM

Posted: Jun 03, 2013

You know this board is being watched today after that email.  I am sure the Royal 3 are being kept abreast of every post here today.

this is just a way for them to fire us without us - collecting unemployment

[ In Reply To ..]
Make ridiculous expectations, fire the US MTs and send more to India. They stated they want more work offshored, they don't want to pay UE, and they are bound and determined to have just MMEs here to clean up the junk and pocket more green.

Whatever. Fire me for quality after 18 years. I haven't had but 4 audits in my entire time here anyway!

Makes no sense. FIre us and they will be more likely - to have to pay UE. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Court Jester Shaw... - love it! NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I have had audits every week. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no such thing as consistency other than lowering pay and raising QA expectations.

My whole group gets audits every month. - I get 5-7 audits every 2 weeks.

[ In Reply To ..]
But who cares! I make 100% on those audits.

WHY WOULD YOU NOT COLLECT UE?? STOP SAYING THAT. - New

[ In Reply To ..]
Why do people think if they are fired they can't collect? Of course you can. That's the reason most people collect unemployment. Especially now with the 99.5% accuracy thing, that is a perfect reason to collect if you are fired for that because that is the most ridiculous expectation. Copy these posts on these blogs and show that to the UE office.

Similar Messages:

MT Now Works At Burger King
Mar 22, 2012

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine who has worked in the oil industry amongst others.  He said, "Did I tell you that a girl who worked for me was going to school at night to learn how to do what you do?"  (medical transcription) I replied, "No, you didn't.  How's she doing?" "She's working at the Burger King on ________.  I asked her what happened to her transcription jobs, and she said there isn't enough work."   ...

Has Anyone Heard From Diane King?
Apr 30, 2014

xx ...

Orthopedic - King Kong Clamp?
Jan 20, 2010

Repair of a tibial fracture.  s/l King Kong clamp?  Any suggetions? ...

Anyone Have Email Address For King Shaw?
Dec 28, 2013

I am looking for an Mmodal email address for Shaw.  They seem to hide his email like a snake hides in the grass...hmm.... I would like to ask him about ASR and why each time they "upgrade" it, the system gets worse and worse.  I am also going to petition him for our line rates to be increased as this system does not do what he said it was intended to do - make our jobs easier.  The whole reason our pay was cut was because he thought we were making too much money with the new and e ...

The Princess Wants Us To
Apr 13, 2013

can think of is M-esis! Anyone else? ...

Princess Amy Gone???
Jun 05, 2013

Just heard that Princess is gone???? What happened did she and vern bleed the company dry ...

Princess Amy New Job.
Nov 09, 2013

http://ir.medassets.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=793819 MedAssets ...

Princess's E-mail
Apr 12, 2013

Hey guys, have you read Princess Amy's e-mail on MT/MME of the year?  i almost choked on my coffee when I read it.  If you are a winner, you will be paid with an all expense trip to the AHDI (or something) convention!  How about using that money for the MT's they laid off/terminated.  I'm sure they could use it. ...

From What I Got Out Of Princess All-Hands
Jun 02, 2013

MModal uses not only United States and India, but Canada, UK, and Philippines for countries to get the United States medical reports done and trying to keep 20% of the jobs in the United States.  Much more growth opportunity to become an MME.  We still have part time MTs.  A small number of MTs were affected that were let go.  Performance management will be done for greatness of work to raise the bar on every MT/ME. EVERYTHING about the company is all about TAT and customer ...

I Wanted To Go To Princess Meeting,
Apr 17, 2013

I get a message from the Princess to register for the meeting.  I register and then a message comes back and states thank for registering, but no information on how to get into the meeting. Then I get another message from the Princess to register NOW for the All hands meeting and so I register with another message stating thanks for registering with no information on how to listen to the meeting. Then I get another message this morning from the Princess stating to register ...

I Guess Miss Princess
Jul 02, 2013

She is General Counsel, SR VP & Secretary.  ...

The Poster Below Stated Princess Meeting.
Jun 03, 2013

ALL-HANDS MEETING STATED:  Performance management will be done for greatness of work to raise the bar on every MT/ME. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  This morning's email of trying to get us to be near 100% is bullcrap!  MM won.  I just hope and pray by moving this bar up that the company will fall.  After giving this company more than 2 decades of my service, I HOPE TO QUIT!  I am pulling money out of the 401K and finishing my schooling.  This company is great ...

Court Reporting
Mar 03, 2011

As I have all of my eggs in one basket with medical transcription, I am looking into court reporting.  I have been in this industry for 20 years and I have seen the constant decline of this industry.   I am just curious if anyone has knowledge of court reporting and if it would be an easy transition.  I will primarily be focused on worker's comp depositions.  I don't foresee any problem with the doctor's deposition as I have the medical terminology down.  Thanks for any i ...

MT To Court Reporter
Aug 10, 2011

Reading online earlier about 5 jobs where you can earn over $100K without a degree.  The last was court reporter and the 90th percentile earnings were $105K, median $57,200.  Not looking to even earn that much but would like to know if anyone knows what the training entails.  TIA ...

Scoping For Court Reporters
Jul 26, 2010

I am considering taking a scoping course/do reports for court reporters, may be in the future to make a switch from medical transcription.  Anyone has any advice for me.  Thanks. ...

Heritage Court Reporters
Jun 22, 2011

Has anyone heard of this company out of D.C.? and if so, what do you know? ...

Has Anyone Researched Court Reporting Or Scoping? SM
Oct 19, 2010

All of my work seems to be going to EMR or voice recognition.  I have three kids and I need to stay financially stable.  As I hang on to my last account, I am looking to go back to school.  I dont know where to go.  I was thinking about court reporting and/or scoping work.  Does anyone know where I can find information on these careers? Better yet, does anyone have personal experiencing working within this field? ...

Has The Same Thing Happened To Court Reporting?
Nov 06, 2013

Just got to wondering. I know back when I made 50K doing MT, I was told court reporters were making twice that.  I never really understood what they do, some kind of shorthand machine? only I don't think they use that anymore.  So has their career gone down the tubes as well? anyone know? ...

Proof Of Work For Small Claims Court?
Apr 08, 2010

So hoping it doesn't come to this, but I'm thinking I may need to take someone to small claims court.  Would my invoices work? Logs? Or do I need the actual reports and if so how does HIPAA play into that? Any advice? many thanks busybee ...

Bankruptcy Court Will Hold Hearing At 12PM CST
Apr 15, 2010

MedQuist Inc. is set to buy bankrupt medical transcription firm Spheris Inc., sources confirmed to NashvillePost.com this morning. The New Jersey-based company came out on top in the race to buy Spheris' assets, beating out competitors Transcend Services and Nuance Communications in an auction that apparently lasted through Wednesday night and into this morning.   It is unclear this morning what price MedQuist (Ticker: MEDQ) will actually pay for Spheris. Transcend offered $7 ...

Your Opinions, Please, On Passage Of Obamacare By The Supreme Court!!
Jun 28, 2012

Will MTs become dinosaurs?  Will everything be point-and-click by the doctors and traditional dictation become a thing of the past?  I've been using IntraScript for my doctors' dictation for many years now.  Will these types of digital platforms become obsolete? I admit I'm worried.  I'm the sole support of my family. All opinions are appreciated, and I look forward to reading each one.... ...

Where's Vern
Jun 21, 2012

Haven't had a chummy e-mail from him since MT week.  He's been here just long enough to be moving on with a tasty exit bonus.  ...

Vern And Amy Are Gone! Is The
Jun 04, 2013

The corporate-speak email said MM was announcing "strategic organizational changes and expansion of our senior leadership team. These changes will enhance our ability to capture increasing market opportunities and improve growth and performance." ...

Vern And Amy Out
Jun 18, 2013

So just learned we have a new CEO (again) and COO.  Does anyone want "ownership of this company?"  Feel like I've been taken out in the desert and left again.  Where are the company execs who take ownership of a company and care about what it does and offers to customers?  instead of only trying to be on the plus side of the spreadsheet and if not, they are outa here?  Anyone hear why Vern up and left? ...

MedQuist Awarded Court Approval For Domestic Assets
Feb 28, 2010

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medquist-awarded-court-approval-as-stalking-horse-bidder-for-domestic-assets-of-spheris-85356647.html   Wow, court okayed and approved for MQ to go ahead and bid on April 13, for Spheris.  Plus MQ is coming out with their own EPIC and it causes 70% less dictation.  EXPECT NO JOBS AVAILABLE COMING SOON.  Also expect getting picked on with your job audits because they want to fire most of us and just keep the BEST OF THE BEST which I h ...

Going Back To School - Info On Court Reporting And/or Scoping?
Nov 06, 2010

Anybody have any info on court reporting and/or scoping? ...

Did You Look At Vern's Email And The Big
Dec 11, 2012

Yikes! ...

Hey Vern. If What We Does Matter, Pay Us Like We
May 20, 2013

x ...

Interview With Vern Davenport On MQ
Aug 02, 2011

Please read this interview with Vern Davenport, it is quite informative where we stand (don't stand) as far as our jobs go and the quality (I mean lack of) with Indian work.  Please read it. ...

Vern's New Employee Survey...what Do You Think?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm thinking of taking it this time since I heard no one was fired over the last one LOL.  Maybe the compensation package is being held off until they get the results back from this survey.  I sure hope this is all a step in the right direction.  I pray everynight about this. ...