A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Princess Amy gone??? - RIMT

Posted: Jun 05, 2013

Just heard that Princess is gone???? What happened did she and vern bleed the company dry

out with the old, in with the new. Just like - politics. Of course it probably

[ In Reply To ..]
also means our new investors are finally getting down to business and looking at things. Wonder what next changes are coming next.

Similar Messages:

The Princess Wants Us To
Apr 13, 2013

can think of is M-esis! Anyone else? ...

Princess Amy New Job.
Nov 09, 2013

http://ir.medassets.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=793819 MedAssets ...

Princess's E-mail
Apr 12, 2013

Hey guys, have you read Princess Amy's e-mail on MT/MME of the year?  i almost choked on my coffee when I read it.  If you are a winner, you will be paid with an all expense trip to the AHDI (or something) convention!  How about using that money for the MT's they laid off/terminated.  I'm sure they could use it. ...

From What I Got Out Of Princess All-Hands
Jun 02, 2013

MModal uses not only United States and India, but Canada, UK, and Philippines for countries to get the United States medical reports done and trying to keep 20% of the jobs in the United States.  Much more growth opportunity to become an MME.  We still have part time MTs.  A small number of MTs were affected that were let go.  Performance management will be done for greatness of work to raise the bar on every MT/ME. EVERYTHING about the company is all about TAT and customer ...

I Wanted To Go To Princess Meeting,
Apr 17, 2013

I get a message from the Princess to register for the meeting.  I register and then a message comes back and states thank for registering, but no information on how to get into the meeting. Then I get another message from the Princess to register NOW for the All hands meeting and so I register with another message stating thanks for registering with no information on how to listen to the meeting. Then I get another message this morning from the Princess stating to register ...

I Guess Miss Princess
Jul 02, 2013

She is General Counsel, SR VP & Secretary.  ...

The Poster Below Stated Princess Meeting.
Jun 03, 2013

ALL-HANDS MEETING STATED:  Performance management will be done for greatness of work to raise the bar on every MT/ME. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  This morning's email of trying to get us to be near 100% is bullcrap!  MM won.  I just hope and pray by moving this bar up that the company will fall.  After giving this company more than 2 decades of my service, I HOPE TO QUIT!  I am pulling money out of the 401K and finishing my schooling.  This company is great ...

Please Tell King Vern, Princess Amy, And Court Jester
Jun 03, 2013

You know this board is being watched today after that email.  I am sure the Royal 3 are being kept abreast of every post here today. ...