A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Out of curiosity, just spent the last 45 min listening to the DocQ 7 tutes....sm - Fossil

Posted: Dec 14, 2011

Holy Crow....I knew there were changes made, but didn't think that everything changed.  Nothing on the screen looks the same, starting with the log-in screen which is the only thing that looks simple to use.  There are stupid panels everywhere, top, bottom, left side, right side, and the poor text screen is kinda squished in the middle.  It looks waaaay more complicated than how it is now.  I just want to cry.  I really had no idea that it is basically going to involve learning a whole new program.  I like DocQscribe the way it is and find it very user friendly.  In fact, the program is the ONLY good thing about the sQuid. 

Wonder how much training pay they will give us.....yeh, right! 

NO!!! I thought it was just an upgrade - NOT CHANGING

[ In Reply To ..]
I dont want things changing. I like it the way it is. What the heck is wrong with these people? Um, because it works... Change it because it works???? Really!

I am NOT doing it, do you hear me MQ?

just check out the 1st tute and you will see what I mean...sm - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
I was certainly not expecting the whole look of the ADT screen and text screen to be different, and now the client profile appears on the side of the screen,(don't know if you can get rid of that or not) and the ADT screen is totally different and seems convoluted to me. There is a QA note section that is on the bottom of the screen (don't know if you can get rid of that either). Physician database looks totally different, though I think the command keys are basically the same.

This is definitely going to take some time to learn, and at whose expense? OURS !!!

They'll probably have to fire 100% of us for not meeting line counts anymore. - COL w/cats

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe that is their plan.

Great. Just great - sick of it

[ In Reply To ..]
anything to screw us up more. This is probably their idea of a paycut which they will get for awhile anyway if there is a learning process in this.

Bring it on Q! - Bring. it. on.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

HFS BATMAN...WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER MONITOR!!! - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
More to the point, how much else are they going to cut our pay.

Looks like we will no longer get paid for those which my CCM says we are now.

headings - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
headings...got left out.

paid for ADT ? HA! - sadly falling into the masses

[ In Reply To ..]
Getting paid for what? The ADT information? No. The QA notes? No.

Similar Messages:

DocQ 7
Jan 18, 2012

is anyone using DocQ 7 now? ...

QA Curiosity
Apr 13, 2012

I was wondering what the general requirement to be considered for a QA/QC position is. I know I am far from it as I have less than a year of experience, but I'm just curious. I'm always looking for ways to advance in my career, if possible. If you're already employed/contracted, do you apply for the position if it opens or will the position be offered? ...

Out Of Curiosity...
Nov 27, 2014

Who do you send your resignation letter to... just the TSM/team lead person or others as well? Also, how much notice do you think it would take to get a decent reference from Nuance? Would one week be sufficient? Thanks...  ...

Just Got Knocked Off DocQ..anybody Else?
Apr 12, 2012

xx ...

DocQ 7.1 And Windows 8
Jun 07, 2013

Is anyone currently working on windows 8 with the DocQScribe 7.1 program and if so, are there any glitches?  Need to purchase new lap top and, of course, most have windows 8.  ...

DocQ Slow With ASR Editing
Dec 12, 2009

acct just got moved to ASR, but I can transcribe faster than the words showing up on screen. Help line says it is aware of problem, but no answer how to help.  Has anyone experienced this?  Please help ...

Reference Books - Out Of Curiosity
Jul 19, 2011

Hello, MTs! I am back for another question! I do have a list of books I'm interested in purchasing from either Dorland's or Stedman's medical dictionary to Merck Manual's of Patient Symptoms (the list goes on, but I'm just naming a couple). Google is so wonderful when it comes to researching when you don't have anything, but I feel it's not completely reliable as having hardcopy materials. Out of curiosity, what book(s) can you not live without or work without ...

AssistMed People....Just Out Of Curiosity
Sep 27, 2012

Just out of curiosity, have you all gotten your paychecks deposited??  I have not seen any new posts, so can assume that you have, but would just like to have it acknowledged in some fashion.  Was anyone "shorted" pay except for the one poster below?  ...

Out Of Curiosity How Many Blanks Do You Leave
Jul 13, 2014

before you send to QA? We used to be told 4 or more send it, then it changed to whatever you think is best kind of thing. ...

Did Everyone Get The Latest Email About DocQ 5.16 Update?
Mar 03, 2010

Talk about micromanage!  Are you kidding me?  We will be locked out if we don't work our exact shift?  There has to be a 15-30 minute grace period.  I am surprised that there are not a flood of posts about this on this forum already.    I about fell off my chair when I read this.  I am very good about working my shift, but sometimes start 10-15 min early or 10-15 min late.  Gosh, sometimes get stuck on the potty in the morning for a few extra m ...

Lots Of Time Spent On ADT
Apr 29, 2014

I spend enormous amounts of time doing clervical work for free at the beginning of a report..looking up doctor names that are not on the lists we have been given, figuring out which is the date of admit, consult, etc.  If everything was programmed in and we just had to download a report and transcribe, we would be making a lot more and if the speech recognition would stop putting words down that the doctors are not saying so that we do not have to clean it all up we would have more time to ...

Spent Half The Morning
Jul 23, 2014

explaining why I billed what I did on an invoice.  This MD pays by the hour.  He set the hourly wage and now I have to justify why it took as long as it did.  This is a new physican whom I have worked for for only 2-3 weeks in a specialty that is new to me in a state I don't live in. Anyone else ever have to do this? ...

Another Saturday Spent Working
Feb 21, 2015

x ...

I Just Spent 15 Minutes For FREE....
May 14, 2015

typing 8 referring physicians and full addresses in cc because NONE of them were listed in their directory.  FREE!  You are welcome MModal! Last week, I had typed 1100 seconds before the doctor said, "delete all that!"  FREE!  Again, you are welcome MModal! When will they be done lying to get "new blood" so I can get fired already? ...

Just Spent An Hour Looking At Local Classified Ads.
Jul 31, 2010

I am such a good transcriptionist, but so very unqualified for anything else.  Even cashiers need "previous experience."  There was a housekeeping job at a local hospital and a "valet parking attendant."  Surely I can clean and park? ...

Why Are We Not Paid For Time Spent Waiting For A Job?
Mar 29, 2013

I saw this on the Nuance board. What am I missing here? It really looks like, according to the Dept of Labor, that we should be paid at least minimum wage for our time waiting for a job to pop up, and not just a lousy 15 mins per day. See the section under "waiting time." http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs22.htm ...

Spent More Time Manually Entering CCs
Jan 30, 2015

How is that even remotey fair? ...

I Have Spent The Entire Night Formatting Documents.
Apr 26, 2013

It really hurts the line count bad. So far, I have had a lot of documents that require quite a bit of formatting - H&Ps, consults and ER reports from several facilities with each having different requirements and everyone wanting the ROS and PE different. Also, lack of punctation is hurting a lot too. I can't wait until I get out of here. Just 8 more months and counting! ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

Job That Took An Hour To Correct Will Not Load. Now I Have Spent At Least 10 Min Trying To Loaf It.
Jun 18, 2015

Nm ...

Have To Get This Off My Chest, Thanks For Listening
May 30, 2013

I am really really really (times pi) sickened but I figure if I write it here I can go to work and try to hang in there. I got the quarterly bonus and qualify for most times the weekly ones (depending on OOW situation and or if there are so many ESL a week I can't get the goal lines). Anyway, I have this high QA score on my weekly time sheet which is figured quarterly. Now, for the past 2 weeks, I am informed by TL that my quality is 98.6%, that I have in excess of 50, yes 50 critical error ...

Listening To Old Reports (SM)
Mar 14, 2014

Hello, can someone please give instructions on how to listen to old reports after you get FIESA scores.  Thanks  ...

Listening To QA Report
Apr 18, 2014

I caannot get my Windows Media to work or whatever is used to hear QA reports in DQS.  A black screen comes up but tells me the file is opened elsewhere.  I always was able to listen to reports that had been Q/A'ed in the past.  Has anyone had a problem like this?  I dread having to call the tech support as I can hardly hear them or understand them.  Thanks for any help. ...

Nuance....are You Listening?
Dec 28, 2014

Dear Nuance:  Have you been reading ANY of these posts?  Do you see the discontent?  Do you feel the anger and worry you see on this page?  Or are you too busy driving your nice cars and eating in fine restaurants to worry about the people who actually make the money for you?  I know I'm ridiculous for just wondering if you feel even the smallest twinge of guilt,but I like to think that people still have some humanity left.  Do you think about the families tha ...

So After Listening To The Benefits Call, I Take It They're Still Going To Have The
May 21, 2012

x ...

Want To Avoid Listening, So Can I Ask These Questions?
Dec 11, 2012

I can see from all these posts that they have made it as difficult as possible to understand this new pay plan.  Can anybody tell me when it goes into effect and when we individually will know what our personal rates will be? TYIA. ...

Listening To Report In Fiesa.
Jun 10, 2013

I this just wishful thinking on my end to do I remember when they first switched to the new Fiesa a way to actually listen to reports from there so we can check our work?  ...

I Have Been Listening To This One Female ESL Dictator For A Year Now,
Feb 03, 2013

and not once has she NOT been sniffling, sneezing, snorting, and swallowing/gulping down her own snot.  Clean your nose out, already!  These noises are really gross, I can never get through a whole report without stopping to gag.  She is also a low-talker, so I can't just turn the volume down.    OK, vent over.  ...

Listening To Old Dictations And Error Message?
Apr 01, 2013

I tried to go back and listen to a dictation that I got docked on in fiesa. I got an error message saying I needed Active-X which I installed, but still cannot get the audio to play. Any suggestions? is there someone I should contact about this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! ...

So Sick Of Listening To These Foreign Doctors
Apr 02, 2013

I am sitting here literally ready to punch the wall out of sheer frustration. So sick of listening to these foreign doctors. Are there any of the regions that are not saturated with them? Seems like mine is chock full. When I transcribed for another company, with a lot of the hospitals in the Southern end of the US, it was not near as bad. VA Hospitals, full to the brim with them and overflowing as well.. ...