A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DocQ 7 - EY

Posted: Jan 18, 2012

is anyone using DocQ 7 now?

DocQ - cajjij

[ In Reply To ..]
It is not available yet for me? Are you using it?

DocQ 7 - EY - Shorty

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't believe anyone is as of yet, we have not had the training on it either.

Part of North region is - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Just Got Knocked Off DocQ..anybody Else?
Apr 12, 2012

xx ...

DocQ 7.1 And Windows 8
Jun 07, 2013

Is anyone currently working on windows 8 with the DocQScribe 7.1 program and if so, are there any glitches?  Need to purchase new lap top and, of course, most have windows 8.  ...

DocQ Slow With ASR Editing
Dec 12, 2009

acct just got moved to ASR, but I can transcribe faster than the words showing up on screen. Help line says it is aware of problem, but no answer how to help.  Has anyone experienced this?  Please help ...

Did Everyone Get The Latest Email About DocQ 5.16 Update?
Mar 03, 2010

Talk about micromanage!  Are you kidding me?  We will be locked out if we don't work our exact shift?  There has to be a 15-30 minute grace period.  I am surprised that there are not a flood of posts about this on this forum already.    I about fell off my chair when I read this.  I am very good about working my shift, but sometimes start 10-15 min early or 10-15 min late.  Gosh, sometimes get stuck on the potty in the morning for a few extra m ...

Out Of Curiosity, Just Spent The Last 45 Min Listening To The DocQ 7 Tutes....sm
Dec 14, 2011

Holy Crow....I knew there were changes made, but didn't think that everything changed.  Nothing on the screen looks the same, starting with the log-in screen which is the only thing that looks simple to use.  There are stupid panels everywhere, top, bottom, left side, right side, and the poor text screen is kinda squished in the middle.  It looks waaaay more complicated than how it is now.  I just want to cry.  I really had no idea that it is basically going to invo ...