A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another Saturday spent working - rde

Posted: Feb 21, 2015

x

Similar Messages:

Why Do All The Companies Have You Working Every Weekend Either Saturday Or Sunday?
May 24, 2010

Why do all the companies have you working every weekend either saturday or sunday?  I would much rather work both sat and sun every other weekend than be tied up every weekend.  Just wondering if anyone knows the reasoning for that. ...

Lots Of Time Spent On ADT
Apr 29, 2014

I spend enormous amounts of time doing clervical work for free at the beginning of a report..looking up doctor names that are not on the lists we have been given, figuring out which is the date of admit, consult, etc.  If everything was programmed in and we just had to download a report and transcribe, we would be making a lot more and if the speech recognition would stop putting words down that the doctors are not saying so that we do not have to clean it all up we would have more time to ...

Spent Half The Morning
Jul 23, 2014

explaining why I billed what I did on an invoice.  This MD pays by the hour.  He set the hourly wage and now I have to justify why it took as long as it did.  This is a new physican whom I have worked for for only 2-3 weeks in a specialty that is new to me in a state I don't live in. Anyone else ever have to do this? ...

I Just Spent 15 Minutes For FREE....
May 14, 2015

typing 8 referring physicians and full addresses in cc because NONE of them were listed in their directory.  FREE!  You are welcome MModal! Last week, I had typed 1100 seconds before the doctor said, "delete all that!"  FREE!  Again, you are welcome MModal! When will they be done lying to get "new blood" so I can get fired already? ...

Just Spent An Hour Looking At Local Classified Ads.
Jul 31, 2010

I am such a good transcriptionist, but so very unqualified for anything else.  Even cashiers need "previous experience."  There was a housekeeping job at a local hospital and a "valet parking attendant."  Surely I can clean and park? ...

Why Are We Not Paid For Time Spent Waiting For A Job?
Mar 29, 2013

I saw this on the Nuance board. What am I missing here? It really looks like, according to the Dept of Labor, that we should be paid at least minimum wage for our time waiting for a job to pop up, and not just a lousy 15 mins per day. See the section under "waiting time." http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs22.htm ...

Spent More Time Manually Entering CCs
Jan 30, 2015

How is that even remotey fair? ...

Out Of Curiosity, Just Spent The Last 45 Min Listening To The DocQ 7 Tutes....sm
Dec 14, 2011

Holy Crow....I knew there were changes made, but didn't think that everything changed.  Nothing on the screen looks the same, starting with the log-in screen which is the only thing that looks simple to use.  There are stupid panels everywhere, top, bottom, left side, right side, and the poor text screen is kinda squished in the middle.  It looks waaaay more complicated than how it is now.  I just want to cry.  I really had no idea that it is basically going to invo ...

I Have Spent The Entire Night Formatting Documents.
Apr 26, 2013

It really hurts the line count bad. So far, I have had a lot of documents that require quite a bit of formatting - H&Ps, consults and ER reports from several facilities with each having different requirements and everyone wanting the ROS and PE different. Also, lack of punctation is hurting a lot too. I can't wait until I get out of here. Just 8 more months and counting! ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

Job That Took An Hour To Correct Will Not Load. Now I Have Spent At Least 10 Min Trying To Loaf It.
Jun 18, 2015

Nm ...

NJA-Saturday
Apr 27, 2013

Strategic Accounts-anyone in this region with much work? Just curious. I am wondering when the work actually flows in, released, if there is such a thing happening. I think I would be willing to work a different shift if there was work later in day. I do not see a pattern.   ...

Something Is Up...again No Work On A Saturday? Why Oh Why Don't
Nov 12, 2011

they just lay me off? I was bought out 2 months ago and still working on my accounts (2), not on MQ's platform yet, actuallly nothing really has changed except no work.  Do you think they are being sent overseas? I just don't get it.  I don't even know if MQ is to blame for this.  Who knows.  All I know is that this is not fun. ...

Saturday Work
Mar 02, 2013

Not sure what is going on in the North this morning, but I've had work for 4 hours now and still work on the system.  Very unusual for my accounts on a Saturday.  ...

Out Of Work On A Saturday
Jul 06, 2013

and don't tell me it's just because it's summer or the holiday.  I've worked here long enough to know.  There used to be work during the day shift and now there's not.  They didn't hire more people on my team, so where did the work go ? (india)  And I have never ever run out on a Saturday so where did the work go ?(india) ...

No Work On Saturday Morning??? Come On..Really!!! Nothing Like Sm
Jan 19, 2013

leaving a great party early on Friday night becuase I have to work very early Saturday morning, drag myself out of bed, drink coffee to wake up, begin work only to run out after earning about $30!!  I really feel like a fool.  This would not be so bad if we did not have such strict schedules, although who is actually working their schedules anymore?  Seems as if MModal has its cake and eats it too.  ...

It S Saturday, Where Is My Work? This Is My Shift.
Mar 09, 2013

Did everyone take "my work" and use it for their make up time???? ...

I Quit Nuance On Saturday...
Apr 01, 2014

I quit Nuance on Saturday and today have received 2 offers for employment elsewhere.  One is in the transcription field and the second is something completely different.  Think I will go with the new field.  I need a change. There are plenty of minimum wage or a little better paying jobs out there in transcription though if one wants to stay with that type work.  You don't have to stick with Nuance for fear of not finding other work.  ...

Typical Saturday Morning..
Oct 04, 2014

OOW--my TMS quit--no new TSM yet.  I liked her--sorry she left.  I have 3 accounts and not ONE job this morning--so why do I have to work Saturday mornings againg???  I am sooooo glad I supplement my income by watching children in my home.  That is the only way I can survive.   I also have so many other things I could be doing this morning--but no, I sit and wait for work... Just killing time, typing this post, bored to death.  I am going to pick my daughter up f ...

NJA Saturday Morning, North Region
Aug 21, 2010

Always work Saturday morning, rarely have NJA but beginning to think it's going to be a regular thing now.  This is my 3rd NJA this week. I feel sorry for those that get NJA every day. I can feel it creeping up on me slowly. I hope those of you who have NJA have applied for unemployment. I did, back in February, and during these slow times it does help, even if it's just a little bit. I AM looking for another job, but not in transcription, but I live in Michigan and it's hard ...

Just Got The Email - Everybody Must Work A Saturday Or Sunday.
Aug 21, 2010

I already work weekends. They say it is for TAT. Work is already thin on weekends. This is not fair to the people who were hired for M-F. Sat or Sun schedules was the reason I turned down Spheris a long time ago. I only work weekends now because I have been going to school to get out of this MT rat hole. ...

NJA North Region, Saturday Morning...sm
Aug 28, 2010

Working in the helper pool and even that ran dry. I need to make up some hours from last week, don't know if I'll even be able to do that this weekend! Wish they would just go ahead and lay us off so we can get TAA. This is getting old. ...

Saturday Morning North Region NJA.
Sep 03, 2011

No msg. ...

Are There Any MTSOs That Hire For Saturday Work Only?
Feb 20, 2012

I like where I am working now, but just don't have enough work.  I'd love to find a place that would hire me for Saturdays only.  Any clues? ...

Got E Mail To Upgrade To 7.2 Before Saturday, Can't Wait (not)
Mar 11, 2013

Why this stupid upgrade anyway?  So sick of these upgrades.  ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Since Christmas Is On A Saturday, Do Any Of You SoftScript Employees Know, Do We Get Holiday Pay Sm
Dec 24, 2010

on top of the weekend differential, or just the regular 1 cpl for weekend?  It would be nice to make $5 instead of $2 for the 2 reports that will probably come my way that day ..LOL ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Working For The VA
Apr 24, 2010

Just wondering how the MT's that work for the VA like it. When you're directed to their web site, it really doesn't say too much.  Thanks ...