A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just got knocked off DocQ..anybody else? - Fossil

Posted: Apr 12, 2012

xx

thank you I thought it was just me! can't log in - missindale

[ In Reply To ..]
thought I was losing it. I knew my password was correct!

Me too... - sick of this

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I like it. Gives me paid time to do my laundry. (nm) - RR

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Yep - Alias
[ In Reply To ..]
How much time do we get paid if it's company time?
Today it would be 20 minutes or so - RR
[ In Reply To ..]
since it went down at 1:00 EST and came back up around 1:20 EST. Usually just enter the time into ScheduleSource and alert manager by checking box on that time segment that DQS was down and she switches it over in the allocation section and then you get paid your PTO rate per hour. Easy peasy.
how so.if were sitting here on our hands we - arent producing
[ In Reply To ..]
No work, no pay..Im doing something wrong

Me too nm - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

knocked off - knocked off

[ In Reply To ..]
me too

EEEEEK, yes! - Hope I get that loooong job back.

[ In Reply To ..]
What a bummer

LOL dont hold your breath - :-(

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Yes, bumped off at 1 p.m. EST - Here we go again...

[ In Reply To ..]
Cannot connect to DocQscribe...

yep!! - kenken

[ In Reply To ..]
waiting .....

Yes - Silly Sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Me too.

Kicked off - Tam

[ In Reply To ..]
Also kicked off, unable to upload finished report and unable to log back on.

We're down. (nm) - RR

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Ditto nm - Me too

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Now comes Miller Time! - Frosty Mug

[ In Reply To ..]
First Round is on me!!

Frosty Mug, I like you - missindale

[ In Reply To ..]
We should get together for a beer some time.

Missindale - Frosty Mug

[ In Reply To ..]
Ready when you are! Let's Roll! Even if it's a virtual bar! Lol

Light is green on DEP, but still unable to get back - in.

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm on hold with IT dept, suppose everyone is trying to get through.

Just got in to DQS - cake

[ In Reply To ..]
yay.

Similar Messages:

Knocked Out Of DQS At Least 3x Per Shift
May 17, 2013

Unbelieveable, every day I get knocked out of DQS, then it tells me my internet connection is lost, not on my end, now it just happened again and now I cant get into DQManage.  This is so annoying. ...

DocQ 7
Jan 18, 2012

is anyone using DocQ 7 now? ...

MQ Has Knocked The Wind Out Of My Sails Already
Apr 08, 2011

I started MedQuist a couple of weeks ago, and am going to soon start applying at other companies.   I've been transcribing many years, but have never edited.  I thought it would be an interesting and fun experience, but am already tired of it.  Every report is ESL and I have to fill in so much, I could go much faster just typing.  Because I haven't been shown how to access and use the expander, despite numerous requests, I have to type everything over and over. ...

DocQ 7.1 And Windows 8
Jun 07, 2013

Is anyone currently working on windows 8 with the DocQScribe 7.1 program and if so, are there any glitches?  Need to purchase new lap top and, of course, most have windows 8.  ...

DocQ Slow With ASR Editing
Dec 12, 2009

acct just got moved to ASR, but I can transcribe faster than the words showing up on screen. Help line says it is aware of problem, but no answer how to help.  Has anyone experienced this?  Please help ...

Dental Surgery - A *noctdramis*? *knocked Ramus*?
Dec 16, 2013

A small round diamond was used to equilibrate teeth numbers 3, 5, 13, 22, 20, and 29.  The area was again debrided and irrigated.  A *noctdramis*? *knocked ramus*? retractor was used to expose the anterior ascending ramus and a curved Kocher was used for retraction.   ...

Did Everyone Get The Latest Email About DocQ 5.16 Update?
Mar 03, 2010

Talk about micromanage!  Are you kidding me?  We will be locked out if we don't work our exact shift?  There has to be a 15-30 minute grace period.  I am surprised that there are not a flood of posts about this on this forum already.    I about fell off my chair when I read this.  I am very good about working my shift, but sometimes start 10-15 min early or 10-15 min late.  Gosh, sometimes get stuck on the potty in the morning for a few extra m ...

Out Of Curiosity, Just Spent The Last 45 Min Listening To The DocQ 7 Tutes....sm
Dec 14, 2011

Holy Crow....I knew there were changes made, but didn't think that everything changed.  Nothing on the screen looks the same, starting with the log-in screen which is the only thing that looks simple to use.  There are stupid panels everywhere, top, bottom, left side, right side, and the poor text screen is kinda squished in the middle.  It looks waaaay more complicated than how it is now.  I just want to cry.  I really had no idea that it is basically going to invo ...

Fingers Crossed, Eyes Crossed, Knocked On Wood
Dec 02, 2011

Well, just as I landed my "dream" job with a very small MTSO and began making good money (albeit with no insurance benefits), lo and behold if I didn't get a call for a local "headhunter" today to open negotiations with a local group of specialty physicians who are apparently bringing their transcription back in house and want someone ready to hit the ground running.  Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., hourly pay, paid vacation, paid sick leave, a one-MT-show so priv ...