A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Got e mail to upgrade to 7.2 before saturday, can't wait (not) - min

Posted: Mar 11, 2013

Why this stupid upgrade anyway?  So sick of these upgrades. 

upgrade - corgi

[ In Reply To ..]
it really isn't that bad; you get used to seeing the statistics on the ADT screen and you move on; nothing else has changed

Agree easy upgrade - North MT

[ In Reply To ..]
There are no videos to watch or passwords to mail in, just click the link and the old program deletes itself and the new program installs. They didn't fix any of the glitches with 7.1 so if you were hoping for that, keep dreaming. The up arrow still stops working, the capitalization feature is still not functioning and any of the other gripes and complaints about 7.1 went into deaf ears apparently.

It is an upgrade with stats visible only Especially since the email yesterday said they were eliminating the Boost emails finally. Thank God. Personally I just enter through the stats screen anyway, keep any eye to make sure my number is above my own personal target and move on. They can stick their suggestions where they are putting the Boost emails and if my lines are not together (meaning too much inactive time) then fire me.

since the upgrade, I cant get the highlighted text - at begging of ASR reports to delete

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone else with this problem?

Similar Messages:

Sit And Wait, Sit And Wait. Glad I Didn't Quit My Other Job
Feb 04, 2015

, ...

NJA-Saturday
Apr 27, 2013

Strategic Accounts-anyone in this region with much work? Just curious. I am wondering when the work actually flows in, released, if there is such a thing happening. I think I would be willing to work a different shift if there was work later in day. I do not see a pattern.   ...

Something Is Up...again No Work On A Saturday? Why Oh Why Don't
Nov 12, 2011

they just lay me off? I was bought out 2 months ago and still working on my accounts (2), not on MQ's platform yet, actuallly nothing really has changed except no work.  Do you think they are being sent overseas? I just don't get it.  I don't even know if MQ is to blame for this.  Who knows.  All I know is that this is not fun. ...

Saturday Work
Mar 02, 2013

Not sure what is going on in the North this morning, but I've had work for 4 hours now and still work on the system.  Very unusual for my accounts on a Saturday.  ...

Out Of Work On A Saturday
Jul 06, 2013

and don't tell me it's just because it's summer or the holiday.  I've worked here long enough to know.  There used to be work during the day shift and now there's not.  They didn't hire more people on my team, so where did the work go ? (india)  And I have never ever run out on a Saturday so where did the work go ?(india) ...

No Work On Saturday Morning??? Come On..Really!!! Nothing Like Sm
Jan 19, 2013

leaving a great party early on Friday night becuase I have to work very early Saturday morning, drag myself out of bed, drink coffee to wake up, begin work only to run out after earning about $30!!  I really feel like a fool.  This would not be so bad if we did not have such strict schedules, although who is actually working their schedules anymore?  Seems as if MModal has its cake and eats it too.  ...

It S Saturday, Where Is My Work? This Is My Shift.
Mar 09, 2013

Did everyone take "my work" and use it for their make up time???? ...

I Quit Nuance On Saturday...
Apr 01, 2014

I quit Nuance on Saturday and today have received 2 offers for employment elsewhere.  One is in the transcription field and the second is something completely different.  Think I will go with the new field.  I need a change. There are plenty of minimum wage or a little better paying jobs out there in transcription though if one wants to stay with that type work.  You don't have to stick with Nuance for fear of not finding other work.  ...

Typical Saturday Morning..
Oct 04, 2014

OOW--my TMS quit--no new TSM yet.  I liked her--sorry she left.  I have 3 accounts and not ONE job this morning--so why do I have to work Saturday mornings againg???  I am sooooo glad I supplement my income by watching children in my home.  That is the only way I can survive.   I also have so many other things I could be doing this morning--but no, I sit and wait for work... Just killing time, typing this post, bored to death.  I am going to pick my daughter up f ...

Another Saturday Spent Working
Feb 21, 2015

x ...

NJA Saturday Morning, North Region
Aug 21, 2010

Always work Saturday morning, rarely have NJA but beginning to think it's going to be a regular thing now.  This is my 3rd NJA this week. I feel sorry for those that get NJA every day. I can feel it creeping up on me slowly. I hope those of you who have NJA have applied for unemployment. I did, back in February, and during these slow times it does help, even if it's just a little bit. I AM looking for another job, but not in transcription, but I live in Michigan and it's hard ...

Just Got The Email - Everybody Must Work A Saturday Or Sunday.
Aug 21, 2010

I already work weekends. They say it is for TAT. Work is already thin on weekends. This is not fair to the people who were hired for M-F. Sat or Sun schedules was the reason I turned down Spheris a long time ago. I only work weekends now because I have been going to school to get out of this MT rat hole. ...

NJA North Region, Saturday Morning...sm
Aug 28, 2010

Working in the helper pool and even that ran dry. I need to make up some hours from last week, don't know if I'll even be able to do that this weekend! Wish they would just go ahead and lay us off so we can get TAA. This is getting old. ...

Saturday Morning North Region NJA.
Sep 03, 2011

No msg. ...

Are There Any MTSOs That Hire For Saturday Work Only?
Feb 20, 2012

I like where I am working now, but just don't have enough work.  I'd love to find a place that would hire me for Saturdays only.  Any clues? ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Why Do All The Companies Have You Working Every Weekend Either Saturday Or Sunday?
May 24, 2010

Why do all the companies have you working every weekend either saturday or sunday?  I would much rather work both sat and sun every other weekend than be tied up every weekend.  Just wondering if anyone knows the reasoning for that. ...

Since Christmas Is On A Saturday, Do Any Of You SoftScript Employees Know, Do We Get Holiday Pay Sm
Dec 24, 2010

on top of the weekend differential, or just the regular 1 cpl for weekend?  It would be nice to make $5 instead of $2 for the 2 reports that will probably come my way that day ..LOL ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

NJA 15 Min Wait/pay
Jun 16, 2010

When you get NJA and you wait the 15 minutes, how is that reflected on your pay check.  I think I have not been paid for these for a while cause I never look at my pay stub.  My fault I know, but I just want to be aware going forward and not sure what the entry for the pay is.  ...

But Wait! There's More!
Aug 26, 2010

Do you have a flair for the English language?   Are you at least proficient in English?  How about good listening skills?  Know anything at all about American culture or accents?  GREAT!  Just WALK IN off the streets of HYDERABAD and be a real live American medical transcriptionist. Don't know English, much less American English?  THAT'S OK!  We'll just train you, lickety-split! p.s.  Typing and knowing how to ...

We Will Just Have To Wait And See What Happens
Apr 27, 2012

on 05/01, but it could be that MTSOs really are going to let go those who strike or play sick and give those of us that did not a good pay raise! ...

I Cannot Wait To
Feb 28, 2013

start my new job and eventually leave MModal after I dig out of my hole.  I wished that when this all started back in October I would have started looking then.  Oh well will be 2 jobbing it for awhile.  I read some of the posts on MModal board lately and this company has people crazed with all the fighting and name calling going on.  It is depressing.  It should not matter if you are pro or con MModal we are all people.  Gosh, with this company it could be fe ...

Do We Log Out Or Just Sit Here And Wait? Nm
Nov 03, 2014

NM ...

So Wait
Apr 08, 2015

wasn't our quality supposed to be 99.5% ??  now they want it to be 99.65% ?? oh.my.god.  what was i just saying about setting us up to fail?    i'll tell ya what MModal.  i'll see if i can meet YOUR expectations as i'm sure you'll be meeting MY expectations of a liveable wage.   you get what you pay for.  best you be managing those expectations of yours. ...

Can't Upgrade DQS
Aug 29, 2010

Hey all, When logging in to work this morning, I get a message that DQS must be upgraded. Ok, I log into DQM and click the DQS link.  The window then pops up and says "Cannot initialize version checker" or something like that. Basically, it isn't working, so I can't upgrade, so I can't work.  Has anyone else had this problem? I hate this place. ...

Another Upgrade?
Oct 14, 2010

I just got an e-mail from MQ about upgrades and they have a schedule that it needs to be done by.  Is this yet ANOTHER upgrade or is this the last one we did?  It says QocQscribe 6.1 Build 263.  Does anyone know? ...

DQS Upgrade
Oct 27, 2011

Has anyone else heard of MQ having an update forDQS?  Apparently it requires faster computers and mine must not be as they are shipping me a new one?  Don't know when but apparently soon. ...

I Wonder If The Upgrade Will Fix
Nov 29, 2011

ASR just put "flap home" for glaucoma and "to have left" for tympanoplasty.   Does this even remotely sound close? ...