A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry
here's a different kind of job - for a CCA
Posted: Nov 17, 2012
write test questions
You're such a wonderful person for posting these links - So much appreciated [ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. I went to the website and clicked on the link and got some garbled code. Anybody else's link work? I will keep trying because that is a job I would like to apply for.
it works for me but - see message [ In Reply To ..]
if not for you, just go to geiswriters.com
I did that - anon [ In Reply To ..]
I did that, I went to the website and clicked on the link to the CCA job and that is where I got messed up. I'll keep trying.
oh you're right! - here [ In Reply To ..]
GEIS Writers is a staffing service for educational media companies focusing on test preparation materials. We strive to provide top quality applicants to our customers, and we are looking for writers who can provide unique material that will display knowledge and experience.
Our current needs include a practice question writer for CCA (Certified Coding Associate).
The duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Working with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications.
2. Providing top quality unique content.
3. Responding to feedback in a timely manner.
1. 4-year degree required; It can be in any specialized field for which the position may require.
2. CCA certification required.
3. Writing experience is desired, but not a definite requirement.
4. Paying close attention to minor details (i.e. spelling, grammar, etc.)
5. Very familiar working with computers.
6. Very strong knowledge of MS Word required.
7. Able to accept constructive criticism.
This is a contract telecommute position. Pay is based on work output.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Please put "CCA Writer" in the subject line of your email.