A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What kind of platgform does SmartMed use? - nm

Posted: Feb 08, 2015

nm

I sure hope it has a spellchecker... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Why? You don't like platgform? - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Smartmed, LP
Jan 19, 2010

Does anyone have thoughts on Smartmed? Good or bad? ...

Anybody Know About SmartMed?
Sep 20, 2010

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Email me if you want. ...

SmartMed - Anything About Them?
Dec 13, 2012

Anybody know anything about SmartMed out of TN? TIA ...

Any Smartmed Employees Here?
May 06, 2010

Wondering what everyone is thinking about the no work again and NO other accounts to work on. ...

SMARTMED RADIOLOGY
Oct 03, 2010

Anyone worked for Smartmed (former TSI) out of Texas doing radiology? Could you tell me how the platform is, dictators and pay.  Thanks ! ...

SmartMed. What Platform Do They Use? Thanks. Nm
Oct 21, 2011

xx ...

SmartMed Recommendation
Feb 07, 2012

I see they have an ad.  I worked there but left for family tragedy.  I am giving them an unsolicited endorsement.  Wonderful, friendly women.  they do have teaching accounts so not for newbies.  If you want to work for a good company and deal with sane individuals, I recommend them.  I did not make tons of money there (but where can you anymore) but it was certainly refreshing to deal with adults.   ...

SmartMed - Any Info?
Aug 16, 2012

Any info on SmartMed would be appreciated. ...

SmartMed Has A Job Ad And Am Wondering If Sm
Sep 05, 2012

anyone is working for them now.  Archives give good and bad, but would like to hear from someone who is currently employed.  Would anyone give some input please!  Sounds good!  Thx ...

SmartMed Job Listing
Sep 11, 2012

I see there are 2 dislikes on the Smartmed job listing that was posted tonight.  I sent in my resume a little bit after it was posted and before I saw that.  Anyone work for them currently?  I couldn't find much in the archives about them.  My only problem is that I have no recent acute care experience, I did work at a hospital from 1995 to 1997 and the rest of the time I have done various clinic jobs.    I just want to break into a company and get some acut ...

Anyone Have Information On Smartmed? - Sm
Nov 05, 2014

I have not seen anything about them on the board.  Maybe that's a good thing?  Was wondering if anyone has worked for them or currently works for them.   ...

Any Smartmed Employees Out There Left?
Nov 08, 2011

I feel there is something else brewing with this place.  It's gone downhill for awhile but lately, I get a bad vibe that something's going down.   ...

SmartMed Out Of Brenham,Texas
Nov 28, 2011

Question short and sweet.  Anybody familiar with this company? ...

Hey Smartmed Employees - Question !!
Dec 24, 2012

Has anyone actually been charged $5 per report for skipping? They keep threatening this and I was told they actually charged someone close to $50 for skipping reports. ...

SmartMed Links On Job Page Do Not Work
Oct 20, 2011

The links to apply for job posting on the job page for SmartMed do not work, they bring up mtstars page.  I hope you are aware of this. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Anyone Care To Share Experience With SmartMed, Archives
Jun 11, 2012

TIA ...

Here's A Different Kind Of Job
Nov 17, 2012

write test questions http://www.geiswriters.com/ ...

Be Kind To Your TSM Day.
Dec 04, 2014

Seriously - they are being dragged through this with us. They need their jobs just like we do. I am sure they don't like it and their kool-laid pitchers are empty but they have to play the game. Let's just don't shoot the messenger - they are just trying to survive just like us. They don't like it anymore than we do but can't say it. :) ...

What Kind Of Clamp?
Jan 28, 2010

The uterus was clamped at the adnexa with a large _______ clamp. I really can't tell what it's saying...MAYBE "angled Z clamp", but I don't really know. It is a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. What are my choices?  ...

What Kind Of Brainiac
Jun 01, 2010

puts a stutterer on ASR? ...

Some Kind Of Biopsy
Jan 04, 2011

She also is status post sigmoid loop colostomy in 2007 with _____ biopsy.  Sounds like the doc is saying ped-rectal biopsy.  Can't find it anywhere.  Any ideas? ...

What Kind Of Imaging?
Jan 12, 2011

Hello! :) I am trying to transcribe a radiology report and the Dr. said something that sounds like "flare imaging." Is there such a thing as flare imaging? This is the sentence: ..."increased signal on (flare) imaging, larger on the left than on the right."  Appreciate any insight! ~Lotte ...

What Kind Of Computer Do You Like Best?
Aug 20, 2011

I am looking at computers (tiger direct) and dont know which kind to get for transcription.  Can you tell me any brands that you really like or to stay away from? ...

Not Funny, But It Kind Of Is.
Dec 09, 2011

Googled homeless shelters in my area to see if I could volunteer.  What do you think pops up beside the information?  "Become a medical transcriptionist at your own pace."  It should say "Become a medical transcriptionist and you may need a homeless shelter". ...

Use A Laptop For MT? What Kind Do You Have?
Feb 03, 2012

I've been perusing laptops on Amazon.  Never had one before, so don't know that much about them.  If you were going to use one for one week out of each month to transcribe on, which one would you buy?  Or, if you already use one, what kind did you buy and why?  How many USB ports does it have?  How much memory?  Screen size?   Headphone jack?  Sound quality?   How long do you work on it per day?   Pros & cons?  ...

Try This,,,Now That Im Kind Of Comfy With ASR
Mar 21, 2012

Now that I am settled in on the ASR, not saying I like it or prefer it..I did turn the music back on...I used to do it all the time when I was on straight typing..If you can find the right music, like I play stuff that I really really know well, so I hear it but I dont hear it, know what I mean...but the rhythm seems to keep me moving well..Granted some of the dictators are impossible and it has to be turned off for them.. ...

TL's Get Some Kind Of Incentive ?
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody at Nuance know if the TL's get some kind of incentive or something when they keep their accounts in TAT? ...

If You All Could Be So Kind As To Help Me Figure Out
Nov 13, 2012

I have not been with this company a full year and I know that changing my status before 6 months will affect my hire-on bonus, but how would I go about changing from full-time to part-time?  Do I tell them this is what I want to do or do I ask my TSM?  Any help you all could offer would be great!  ...

What Kind Of Keyboard Are You All Using
May 10, 2013

I have been thinking lately about my keyboard and mouse.  What kind of keyboards are you all using.  I use the basic Microsoft Comfort Curve keyboard but considering looking for something different.  ...