A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What kind of topical solution??? - Just Me

Posted: Dec 15, 2010

The patient is going in for a myringotomy and he is to be treated with something that sounds like "bonean" topical solution.  Any idea what this might be?  Yell

possibly Bonine? - jls

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a Bonine (for seasickness, nausea,...?)

Similar Messages:

S/l Topical SAV??
Oct 08, 2011

The sentence is:  He has not used any type of topical _____, etc. in this area. Maybe he is using an abbreviation, but it sounds like SAV.  The patient has a skin rash.  I feeling like putting the word ointment, but clearly he is saying sav. Thanks for your help!    ...

TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC
Sep 08, 2010

Is anyone familiar with a topical antibiotic that s/l Santeel? or Santheel?  A lady was trying to treat an abscess with it. ...

LNX Topical Anesthetic?
Oct 25, 2010

LNX or L&X or ?  used prior to facial laser Active FX treatment ...

Topical Ointment Name
Jan 26, 2012

Under medications, he dictates some topical ointments and I cannot figure out one of them.  It sounds like he is saying "zev-i-esc" any ideas? thanks! ...

Topical S/l Penrose For Onychomycosis
Mar 05, 2010

nm ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

Topical Derm Trmt
May 06, 2011

S/L a-sen-ya ...

Topical Antifungal S/l Aravast Or Alavast
Mar 16, 2014

The patient has venous stasis and cellulitis in her leg.  Prescription for topical antifungal that s/l aravast....alavast....alabast?  Help, please.  ...

Pt With Mycosis Fungoides On S/l Carmel 10 Topical Cream.
Jul 26, 2011

? ...

S/l UC Solution
Aug 19, 2010

need help!  "the wound was irrigated with (s/l UC) solution" i have ran across this several times and have not been able to verify it anywhere.  any help appreciated!  thank you! ...

Sprott's Solution? NM
Oct 30, 2009

treated with steroids and Sprott's solution, Sx include sore throat. ...

Lubell Solution?
Nov 22, 2009

name of solution applied that shows white epithelium as part of cervical exam.  Sounds like Lubell solution?  ...

Liposuctoin Solution?
Apr 09, 2010

The left and right flank were injected with 200 cc of s/l "tomosis" solution. ...

S/l Norian Solution
May 21, 2010

When we were ready we squirted in the Norian solution, which filled in the gaps. It definitely sounds like Norian solution.  This is an operative report. Thanks,         ...

Dialysate Solution (s/l RFP Or RSP 440) - Sm
Dec 27, 2010

I have a thickly accented ESL who has just started dictating dialysis notes for our facility.  I'm used to the docs giving the dialysate as, say, BGK 4/5, or breaking the concentrations down by potassium, bicarb, etc., but this new guy is saying what sounds like "RSP 440" or "RFP 440" and we're at a loss as to what that is, unable to document it yet.  I thought at first that they were talking about some solution used in a recirculating single-pass machine, and QA thought they ...

S/L Nickel Solution
Feb 25, 2011

S/L Nickel solution for thrush in the mouth? ...

Leg Prepared With ?? Solution
Feb 28, 2011

This is part of an operative note involving knee repair. I'm used to hearing "leg prepared with a Betadine solution." But this s/l "Chloraseptic solution." Is that right?! ...

Dinkin Solution?
Jul 30, 2011

Medications include "Dinkin solution" to wound with b.i.d.  dressing changes? Patient has a sacral decubitus ulcer.  TIA! ...

Transcription Solution Of S.C.
Oct 13, 2011

Tested with Transcription Solution of S. C. and sent in Monday. Was wondering if anyone who tested with them has heard anything yet? ...

S/l Romsel Solution
Nov 02, 2011

s/l Romsel solution used to acquire hemostasis after Essure placement ...

Solution For Better Dictators
Mar 19, 2012

How about the company charge extra to the dictators for ESL, drunk sounding dictators, mumblers, eaters, slurpers, burpers, playing games with others while they're supposed to be dictating, what sounds like background Christmas parties, "oh, yeah, go back up to ....and add," speed talkers, dictators that sound like they have hair lips, speech impedements and last, but not least, dictators that cannot pronounce other doctor's names or meds or med terms, but won't spell for you.&nbs ...

No Replies Possible Solution
Mar 31, 2013

If you sign into Ipswitch with a password and reply to emails or click "new" and compose from scratch, your emails may not be getting to your TSM or QA or whoever.  But if you look in the "Sent" or "Sent Items" folder the email is there, so it seems it's going through.  However, experiment.....send a copy, click cc, to your personal email address and check.  It probably doesn't arrive.  HOWEVER, click the computer start button (computers may vary) and on the left si ...

MT Pay Solution, Maybe..just A Suggestion
Jun 20, 2013

This is how we got paid at a major department store when I was a hairdresser: Guaranteed minimum wage for hours worked. If our production exceeded minimum wage we were paid a percentage of that production on top of the minimum wage, usually 40%. I would love to have MTs guaranteed at least a minimum wage for hours worked (or waiting to work) and anything we produce that exceeds that wage should be paid at the customary cpl.  This would encourage higher production, benefitting th ...

Jsira Solution And Their
Oct 14, 2014

leave a little bit to be desired... ...

Wound Care Bee-kun Solution
Jan 24, 2010

doctor dictating medications for patient with heel eschar -- s/l bee-kun solution.  Any help appreciated... ...

Anyone Have Info On EScribe Solution From VA?
Sep 29, 2012

thinking of applying... is there steady work?  what type of platform is it? ...

Dx: Metabolic Acidosis, On S/l Sol Solution.
Mar 12, 2013

Patient with chronic kidney disease, metabolic acidosis, on s/l sol solution.  ...

Pt Has A "throm And Topical Pad" Applied To Chest Wall Drain.
Aug 08, 2011

She does demonstrate some previous bleeding from the posterior chest wall drain site that has a stitch in place currently.  She has a thrombotopical pad applied to her anterior chest wall drain site.  ...

Solution In Grafting Burn Wound
Feb 01, 2010

left lateral thigh was injected with apx 200 cc of (s/l) "pickent solution" - dfnly not Dakins.  This is for a split thickness autograft on a burn wound.  Anyone heard of something similar? ...

S/l Finobolum Solution? And How To Type Mcgs
Mar 15, 2010

Start finocobolum solution 100 mcgs once a day for 5 days, once a week for 4 week weeks, and once a month 30 days ...