A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Info on Accentus US Ambulatory? Is it associated with nuance? Any info appreciated. NmNm - Me

Posted: Feb 18, 2014

Xx

Accentus is now Nuance - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Accentus until recently. They were purchased over a year ago by Nuance (all parts of Accentus), please see link:
http://www.accentusinc.com/about_us/index.php

I work for them - as an IC

[ In Reply To ..]
So far the only thing that has happened is Nuance bought up the Emdat/Inscribe platform that we use. They did take away the Keep function, which many MTs found very helpful. My checks still say Zylomed (the name before Accentus), and I'm still an IC making my own hours on exclusive accounts. I work some in the morning and then after dinner. I sometimes will work in the afternoon, but my account doesn't always upload until the end of the day, so I choose to keep my afternoons free. I make more here than I ever did at other companies and can pay my bills without starving.

Just got hired by Nuance - worth it? - lostMT

[ In Reply To ..]
13 years experience; regrettably quit my hospital job to go to school for something else. Now in booco debt with a low-paying job trying to make it work with kids in school = impossible. Tried a few companies but they were all no good so here comes Nuance.

What's their deal? Worth it or not?

ACCENTUS ambulatory - Sandie

[ In Reply To ..]
Accentus is fine if you love doing ESL and they give you good exclusives. I only lasted 3 weeks with them. The communication between Team Lead, QA and the MT is a joke. The only time I made any money at all working for them was if I didn't have ESL dictators. The QA requirements are not consistent and there was no training on any of the accounts. It was a terrible experience for me. I'm glad to be done with it. I have 15 years of psych experience and still I could not understand a word the ESL dictators were saying.

If you want more info, you can email me and I'll give you more specifics.

Accentus is now Nuance, but how many is the question. - Playing Monopoly

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance is buying companies and then they still have the original names linked, but they are changing their programs, evidently by law, to Nuance's version. Plus these companies already had accounts, and were run for years by others, so who knows what is going on and what is going to change. I had VR with most dictation and a very good lead, buy you had to go into the chat rooms if you needed any help. The QA was inconsistent, yet they had accounts with 12-hour windows. This was good, but you really had to work those 12 hours for your minimum of 200 lph, and that was minimum wage, with no spaces counted. You could not look anything up either...no past reports to verify anything. Bummer.

Similar Messages:

Accentus- Info On Them Since Buyout By Nuance
Apr 30, 2013

Hi!  I am currently job hunting and am curious what anyone can tell me about their experiences in working for Accentus has been like since they were bought out in 2012 by Nuance.  I searched the archives and most of what I found about Accentus was from before the buyout, and may no longer be accurate information.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Info On Fast Transcription That Is On The Job Seekers Board? NmNm
Mar 19, 2014

Xx ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Info Appreciated On SoftScript.
Nov 02, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the employee cost for a single plan with SoftScript is?  Also what is the added CPL for 2nd shift differential? ...

Any Experience Info On Zylomed Appreciated. NM
Mar 27, 2010

. ...

Precyse Amyone? Info Appreciated.
Jul 29, 2010

NM ...

Any Recent Info On Transcend Would Be Appreciated. Thanks. Nm
Feb 18, 2011

x ...

United Transcriptio In NC-any Info Would Be Appreciated
Aug 05, 2011

Especially interested in their pay scale. Thx ...

Anyone Familiar With MedGarde? Any Info Would Be Appreciated!
Sep 25, 2011

.. ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcripts Would Be Greatly Appreciated
Mar 06, 2010

I passed all testing and now am up for an interview with Chronicle and was hoping for some more input on company.  I see some posts, but older ones and would like anyone who might currently be working for them regarding lines, pay, work available, etc.  I am currently with a company, SoftScript, and really need to get out, but do not want to go to another company just as bad.  Thanks. ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Any Info On Accentus?
Apr 13, 2012

Any information on Accentus and their "Apex" software?  ...

Any Current Info On Accentus? Nm
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

Current Info On Transolutions/Accentus
Dec 15, 2011

I know there used to be a lot of happy folks at Transolutions, now owned by Accentus.  I can't find much recent info as to happiness/contentedness with pay and procedures, etc.  I am particularly concerned about changes since the Accentus swapover. Thoughts and/or comments?  Thanks very much. ...

Accentus Ambulatory
Dec 26, 2012

I had heard Accentus was bought by Nuance.  Does this include the Ambulatory Care Division of Accentus as well? Thanks.  ...

Accentus/Ambulatory Care
Feb 07, 2013

I was asked to take the transcription test for the above company, but can't figure out how to control the speed or turn the sound down.  My foot pedal doesn't work with this one.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I have sent them an email asking, but guess they don't have the time to answer.  Would appreciate any help given.  Thx. By the way, does anyone know what their starting cpl rate is? ...

Accentus--Ambulatory Care
Feb 09, 2013

Would like to hear from anyone who took the transcription test for the above company in regard to how you actually can play the sound files.  My foot pedal would not work with their voice files.  I would click on the start button and the dictation would start and just keep going.  I could not pause, stop it, or anything else insofar as controlling it so I could actually type anything.  I e-mailed them with questions but never heard anything back until hours later in the day and they said I ...

Accentus Ambulatory Testing
Feb 05, 2014

Just tested with them and felt it went well, but don't want to stress about. Does anybody have any experience how long it takes to hear back from them after testing?  TIA! ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Accentus - Ambulatory Side Questions
Apr 27, 2012

I see on this site and another that when listing jobs for Accentus, they list benefits for full time on the acute care side but nothing on the ambulatory side. It is my understanding that on what is formerly known as Zylomed, you are IC for a couple of months. After that, are there benefits and if so, are they the same for that given to the acute care section? Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Info On Nuance?
Jan 28, 2011

Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Nuance/transcend Merger Info
Apr 17, 2012

News found on Google:  Nuance "extends" offer to Transcend, evidently it is not yet a done deal, here is a link:     http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshar.es%2FrwD0G&h=pAQGzG3pfAQEOTCQ9kz0JWPU06iLpbFD9CLxvXyjRfb--cw ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Another Ambulatory Nuance MT
Jul 19, 2014

I have been reading the board down a ways, about the arguments and negative comments between acute care and ambulatory care sides of Nuance.  I, too, work on the ambulatory care side and we were acquired by Nuance almost 2 years ago.  Yes, we used to be Accentus and no, except for becoming employees and the things that go with that status, nothing else has changed.  We work M-F, weekends if we want to.  We do not work holidays and the TAT reflects that on our accounts when a ...