A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech Medical - All positions filled? - XrayTypist

Posted: Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail?

Transtech pay is terrible. Also, someone said they are for sale. - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe this has something to do with it.

RE:Transtech pay is terrible. Also, someone said they are for sale - XrayTypist

[ In Reply To ..]
Ohhh......may-haps I dodged a bullet, then. Thanks.

This is not true. When I worked for them 10 years ago - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was offered 9 cpl. I do believe it depends on testing results. Keep in mind this was 10 years ago and that is like being offered 9 cpl....well now!

Things have changed in ten years. Duh! - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The highest they have offered now is 8/4 but most of it is 4 cpl with their AWFUL VR and EXTREME LACK OF WORK. You will be on your PC 24/7 just trying to keep your insurance.

Run away! Run away!

Same email - Pass

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent my resume/email about 10 seconds after the listing posted and I got the same email. Just had to laugh.....

I guess they are collecting resumes, but there apparently were no openings for rad unless they have lightening-fast recruiters. :)

RE: Same email - Pass - XrayTypist

[ In Reply To ..]
See, now this makes me wonder if they aren't passing up good MTs so they won't have to pay well, especially based on Anon's response. LOL The company didn't list on the posting how many positions were available, so maybe there were two or three positions open at the time of the post and they found their two or three MTs. PERHAPS, but I'm not sure about that...

Are you really going to trust someone who - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
says duh? I wouldn't.
More than I would trust an MTSO. - ANON
[ In Reply To ..]
Duh!
DUH has a point - NO one pays what they did 10 years ago - or even 5 years ago - experience or not.
[ In Reply To ..]
DO'H !

xray typist - what makes you think good/bad MTs make a difference - in pay offered? NMessage

[ In Reply To ..]

TransTech Rad test? (sm) - TxRadMt

[ In Reply To ..]
Also received the same email but did anyone actually get to take the Radiology test because when I tested only the Acute Care module was active?

I did! - another rad MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Went thru their whole application and testing the other night. Supposedly a new account that goes live in a week or so. KS pay is worse, I can tell you that, especially with stupid per-report pay, I might as well work for minimum wage. I guess there are accounts out there that an MT might get paid well per report but not any I've worked on. The MTSOs that pay their MTs that way should be ashamed of themselves. Per-line pay is more beneficial or per minute but we all know it's all about making a buck for the MTSO owners.

I hate to tell you but at TT you'll be working for LESS than minimum wage. nm - Another ttmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Not surprised - another rad MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Still feel like I need to give it a shot tho since it's just two nights a week.
That is very, very true - TT MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I work part-time for TT, and what I take home is pathetic, usually about $400 for 2 weeks of work. Their pay scale is horrible, and what I make, so they tell me, is minimum wage, but you couldn't prove it by my paycheck.

Similar Messages:

TRANSTECH POSITIONS
Oct 05, 2010

TRANSTECH AS YOU CAN SEE BY THEIR NEED OF HELP, NEED THE HELP BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE.  THEY DO NOT SEND OUT QA STATS AS MOST PROFESSIONAL COMPANIES DO AND THEY ALSO DO NOT EVEN SEND E-MAILS FROM QA TELLING YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING INCORRECTLY.  THEY JUST FIRE YOU.  DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.  THEY ARE NOT A FAIR COMPANY TO WORK FOR.  ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

Can You Use Satellite With Transtech Medical ? - Sm
Sep 17, 2012

Was thinking of applying, really don't want to go thru all the time and trouble if they say, sorry no satellite.  Also what platform(s) do they use, etc.  Thanks!  ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

QA Or QC Or Whatever Filled In The Following
Jan 30, 2015

I had:  _______ ischemic changes.  I couldn't make out the word directly before (seriously slurring ESL). The blank was filled in with "anicteric."  ????  Is there such a thing as anicteric ischemic changes?  I can't find reference this this anywhere.  I want to make sure before I try to reverse this.  ...

I Just Filled Out The Survey.
Dec 17, 2012

just goes directly into the trash, or if anyone actually reads it?   ...

Bile Filled Vertebra?
Sep 20, 2011

working on an x-ray of the spine and it sounds exacty like he is saying bile filled vertebra.  Doesn't make sense to me and I cannot find it.  ...

It's Just Amazing That A Company Filled With
Jul 28, 2013

people can be so stupid, or oblivious, to the fact that they have an over-abundance of MTs during the week that run out of work on a constant basis but, on the weekends, work is over-flowing to the tune of "help help help". Can they not figure out that if they would cough up just a few more cents a line for someone to cover weekend shifts, and offer it IN HOUSE first, that this all could be eliminated?  Of course, I don't know why it amazes me.  These people never were in the tra ...

MM: Where's My Chocolate-filled Mug And T-shirt?
Sep 05, 2013

I was reading the newsletter....employees in Philippines with MM t-shirts and mugs filled with chocolate.  What do we get? A big fat nothing, sitting here waiting for work to come in. I can't believe I actually went to school for this (many years ago).  Actually, keep your mugs and t-shirts -- I would prefer a raise...and some WORK!!  ...

Why Is Erroneous Information Filled In By QC?
Feb 27, 2015

If a doctor says something that a third grader would know is nonsense and the MLS leaves a blank, why does the QC person fill it in? We're supposed to use critical thinking skills, but yet they fill in something stupid when it's blatantly wrong. Then, we get an email with all kinds of information regarding normal laboratory values and we are supposed to use critical thinking skills for all that and determine when it is normal or abnormal. Oh, I'm still waiting for my MD degree t ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

What Happens To Reports With All The Blanks In Them? Are They Filled In By Hand? .
Apr 02, 2010

Do they actually go into the chart like that?  I'm sure nobody retypes the reports with the corrections in them, so how does that pass the Joint Commission's inspection? ...

Filled Out Online Application For Keystrokes
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know how long it will take them to respond?  Just curious, I am very interested in a few positions they listed open and am eager to hear if I qualify! ...

Has Anyone Ever Filled Out A Form 4562 For Taxes
Apr 01, 2012

I bought a computer that I used for work (100% work, nothing else).  I know I file 4562, section 179, but I am having the hardest time trying to figure out where I am supposed to put the information.  It's just the computer and nothing else.  I read that I do not have to depreciate this, it falls under eligible property.  Just confused where to put the info. I'm filling out the forms by hand.  I absolutely hate hate hate Turbo tax and two years ago H&R blo ...

Would You Put Quotes Around The Specific Name Of A Form The Patient Filled Out?
Nov 16, 2009

If the doctor is having the patient fill out a specific form and they name that specific form would it have quotes around it? ...

Doesn't Company Hiring IC Need SS And 1099 Filled Out?
Sep 26, 2012

Hi, I am new to the independent contractor thing, but shouldn't a company that has "hired" you as an independent contrator have your SS and a 1099 filled out by you?   Just wondering as it seems to me this is necessary and since it is not being done, it makes me wonder about this company that much more, espcially since others have stated they have not been paid by this company.   I guess if they are not planning on paying me they don't need a 1099 or SS# huh?  ...

Positions Plus
Sep 13, 2011

Holy cow! it is like someone let open the flood gates.  There are so many positions on line for medical transcriptionists!  I have never seen anything like it.  I went on indeed.com and applied.  Check it out. ...

PT Positions
Sep 19, 2012

Hi All -- I am interested in a very part-time, 10-15 hour position.  Anyone know of any companies that will touch this?  Willing to work weekends/nights....Thanks in advance. ...

QC Positions??
Jul 17, 2013

Can anyone tell me what rates/additional benefits etc. QC are offered over MLS? ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

CTL Positions Being Eliminated?
Nov 05, 2009

Heard a rumor that the CTL positions are being eliminated around the 15th.   Perhaps this is a question you should ask your CCMs/area directors?   Not sure if it is true but when asked specifically, it was not denied but there is something brewing around the 15th.   Seems like all CTLs will be moved to the MME positions and the CCMs will assume the CTL duties.  Sounds like another shake up at the Q which always happens around the holidays.  Wonder if ...

Are There Any IC Positions With 24-hour TAT?
Jan 12, 2011

Can anyone give me information on companies who hire IC's with a 24-hour turn around time?  I want to get my work today and turn it in by a certain time the next day without having to work a schedule or in pools.  With everything else going on with these companies from low pay, heavy ESL's, and lack of work, I would at least like to have the flexibility of doing the work on MY time.  Thanks in advance.... ...

Transolutions Few Positions Available
Jun 02, 2011

When I spoke with the recruiter, it sounded like there were just a few positions available. Yet, another recruiting ad showed up on Tuesday evening at another major MT recruiting website. So, I'm wondering, is the recruiter using the old trick of sounding like I'd better jump and grab one of those "few" positions, or did a bunch of people who were already hired suddenly quit? I wonder why Transolutions has had so many recruiting ads lately. Again, I was told that there were only ...