A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transolutions few positions available - MT looking

Posted: Jun 02, 2011

When I spoke with the recruiter, it sounded like there were just a few positions available. Yet, another recruiting ad showed up on Tuesday evening at another major MT recruiting website. So, I'm wondering, is the recruiter using the old trick of sounding like I'd better jump and grab one of those "few" positions, or did a bunch of people who were already hired suddenly quit? I wonder why Transolutions has had so many recruiting ads lately. Again, I was told that there were only a few positions to fill, and this was before the latest help wanted ad was posted. Any advice is appreciated, especially with regards the recruiting/selling process. I just don't want to make a mistake and go with a company that bends the truth in order to make the sale or has a horrible account where MTs are quitting.

Selling Themselves - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, they all make themselves look wonderful and they all overhire, but I haven't seen any bad notes here about them.

Thanks - MT looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for answering. I've noticed that, but when there are no posts about a company, I think it can be for a lot of reasons, both positive and negative, so it's good to not have to wonder..

There is a post on here somewhere that says - they were purchased by a

[ In Reply To ..]
Canadian company recently. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not but maybe you can ask.

That's The Problem - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
That's the problem. Something might be a nice place, but then someone else buys them out. That is sort of the trend in the MT business now. When I first started out 13 years ago, I worked for a nice, very small MTSO (6 MTs and 2 supervisors). It was nice. Then this big place buys them up and ruins everything.

Just know that wherever you go these days,it's only a matter of time where it all goes down the tubes. Which is why I'm getting out of the MT business.

Similar Messages:

Transolutions In IL
May 15, 2010

I've looked through the archives but wanted to hear from either via reply post or email anyone's current experience with this company.  They seem flexible on their scheduling, use M-Modal (which I've never used).  TIA ...

Transolutions...
Apr 13, 2011

I was curious if anyone has applied at Transolutions and knows what they are paying currently.  The add * says very competitive pay.  ...

Transolutions - Yay Or Nay
May 09, 2011

Just need a yay or nay. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

Transolutions - Any Information
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Transolutions?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

Transolutions - Anything Positive
Jul 01, 2010

Anyone have anything positive to say about Transolutions or more specifically their recent experience with the Apex platform? ...

Transolutions...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 19, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies, one of which is Transolutions. Trying to find out if there's anything positive to be said about Transolutions.   Thanksabunch ...

Job Offer From Transolutions
Jun 09, 2010

I have a job offer from Transolutions, but I have a couple of questions.   I use Instant Text and I need to know if their platform is compatible with it.  This would definitely be a dealbreaker for me.   The opinions of the company I read on this board were not very favorable -- slow speech rec program,  too much speech rec, etc.  But all the opinions were at least 2 years old.  Is there any more current information out there?   The pay scale is very enticing, but if the ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Transolutions - Good/Bad??
Feb 01, 2011

I just need some info from anyone that works or did work there. Thanks ...

Info On Transolutions?
Mar 08, 2011

Any info on Transolutions. Good/bad/ugly? TIA! ...

Currently Working For Transolutions, Inc ?
May 14, 2011

Hi, Has anyone ever worked or currently working for Transolutions, Inc.  Any input about this company is appreciated... ...

Transolutions And Keystrokes
May 18, 2011

I have heard negatives about both, but every single company seems to have a negative and I am coming from a very negative company. Can I hear some recent news on these two? I have to decide. ...

Post Below About Transolutions
May 27, 2011

There's a post below about Transolutions, but nobody addressed the NJA issue.  Does this happen in a big way at this company?  I don't mean the usual LITTLE slumps here and there around a big holiday, I'm talking NJA on a regular basis. ...

Transolutions And MModal?
Jun 08, 2011

I am wondering about the MModal platfrom and how it compares to other SR software.  Is it as good as Editscript?  How many lines, edited and typed, can you average an hour on MModal?  Thanks in advance. ...

Transolutions - What's The Consensus?
Jun 28, 2011

I don's see a lot about this company anywhere. What's the consensus? Thanks everyone in advance. ...

ACCENTUS/TRANSOLUTIONS
Mar 20, 2012

Medical Transcription just keeps going downhill.  They expect more and pay less.  I work for Accentus now and actually love my account and got my pay up to 5 cents for SR and 9 cents for transcription, but I have to work 10 hours a day just to make ends meet.  They pay based on how many lines you type per hour so it can change every pay period.  It's better than what I had at Transcend.  The only thing is that my supervisor is a narcissist, very mean, tears you down ...

Positions Plus
Sep 13, 2011

Holy cow! it is like someone let open the flood gates.  There are so many positions on line for medical transcriptionists!  I have never seen anything like it.  I went on indeed.com and applied.  Check it out. ...

PT Positions
Sep 19, 2012

Hi All -- I am interested in a very part-time, 10-15 hour position.  Anyone know of any companies that will touch this?  Willing to work weekends/nights....Thanks in advance. ...

QC Positions??
Jul 17, 2013

Can anyone tell me what rates/additional benefits etc. QC are offered over MLS? ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

How Are Things At Transolutions These Days?
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone care to shed some light on how things are at Transolutions these days? Is there plenty of work? Thinking about this company and would love to hear current input from employees. I have read the archives and saw that QA can be tough and M-Modal isn't the greatest software. I am working on M-Modal where I am now and it's not my favorite, but Transolutions at least pays more and I am hoping that they have more work than where I am now. ...

Applied To Transolutions A Few Days Ago
Jun 17, 2011

I applied to Transolutions a few days ago shortly after they posted their ad, but have heard nothing. Just wondered if anyone else has applied and had no response? I'm not a newbie, but have over 15 years in the medical transcription industry. ...

Looking For Any Up-to-date Information About Transolutions. I Have (sm)
Jan 01, 2011

read the archives and there has not been a whole lost posted recently.  The corporate office is in Illinois.  Looking for good/bad, platform info, pay, flexibility of schedules, etc. Thanks so much! ...

Recent Info On Transolutions?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Transolutions?  I'm not finding much on here.  Are they a decent company to work for?  Pay and benefits any good?  Are they pretty flexible?  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!    ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Recent Feedback On Transolutions
May 22, 2011

Does anyone have recent feedback on Transolultions, how they are to work for?  This is for an experience acute care MT. ...