A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transtech Medical Solutions - anyone else get their checks today? - Guest

Posted: Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today?

TransTech - Direct Deposit

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay day isn't officially until Monday, so I don't think I would panic until then. My check never posts until Saturdays.

TransTech Pay - Tamikens

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here, usually Saturdays before it posts. Haven't had any trouble with them before. Don't worry, you are probably just one of the lucky ones who has had it available on Friday in the past. I never have.

TT paychecks - TT mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is ALWAYS (almost) in bank on Fridays, but NOT this Friday ! Sure was expecting to do some Christmas shopping ???? What's up, TT? Possibly they have changed payroll companies again ????
They probably DID change payroll companies again. - Ex TT MT
[ In Reply To ..]
This happened before when they changed payroll companies. And the paychecks from this company are so SMALL that I really needed the money at the time. When the check was not there on Friday as usual, I contacted my manager and she was totally snippy about the whole thing and, yes, they DID change payroll companies and were NOT required to pay us before the official pay date. True but when you are living hand to mouth from the small checks from this company, and when you are used to counting on what little you DO earn to be in the bank on a certain day because it ALWAYS HAS BEEN, the snotty attitude of the manager was beyond rude.

Horrible company but probably no worse than anyone else out there these days.

TT always pays their MTs. - wl

[ In Reply To ..]
Trust me... TransTech always pays their MTs...always. Pay days are on Mondays, so those that receive checks before that are just fortunate the electronic deposit went through so quickly for them. They are solid in paying their MTs....... 9 years experience, absolutely so!

Similar Messages:

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Care To Comment On How It Is Today?
Oct 30, 2012

Any current Meridian employees out there that care to comment on how it is today? Thanks in advance. ...

Has Anyone Yet Been Paid By TransTech? Should Have Been Today. Nm
May 27, 2014

. ...

Emails Not Going Through To TransTech Now Today??
Sep 01, 2014

I wonder if IMEDX cut off TransTech Email address now?  ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Amphion Medical Solutions
Sep 05, 2010

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 20+ years and worked at home for 10 of those.  I started working outside of the house after my kids got older but decided I really missed the flexibility of working at home.  I recently interviewed for a position with Amphion Medical Solutions.  They are a small company with only 300 transcriptionists.  Has anyone heard of them?  Does anyone know anything about them?  Do you think they will get gobbled up by the MedQuist e ...

Anything About Amphion Medical Solutions?
Oct 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Amphion Medical Solutions? ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

Can You Use Satellite With Transtech Medical ? - Sm
Sep 17, 2012

Was thinking of applying, really don't want to go thru all the time and trouble if they say, sorry no satellite.  Also what platform(s) do they use, etc.  Thanks!  ...

TransTech Medical - All Positions Filled?
Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail? ...

Today's Medical Transcription
Oct 09, 2011

As an old school transcriptionist, it pains me more and more to turn in shoddy work in order to make production.  No longer can I take the time I need to turn in a document up to my standards and still be able to make the production demanded of me.  As soon as I can, I will quit and not look back.  I'm tired of working under a stopwatch for wages that are laughable.  ...

Letter Today About Termination Of Kaiser Medical
Apr 02, 2010

Apparently they are making us switch to United Healthcare (probably cheaper I I think Kaiser is only in CA (???).   I really like my doctor at Kaiser but I guess I'll have to say good bye to her.  As for United, could anyone give me any info on this plan, whether you like it, what the insurance premiums are like for a single person, etc.  Any info appreciated :) Thanks!                     ...

A Medical Transcriptionist Of 10 Years Lost Her Job Today
May 17, 2011

Dear Fellow Transcriptionists: I just want to vent and tell you what happened to me today.  I lost my job today because I got a 97.9 on my quality review, which was done on my work in about 3 years. I was working as an independent contractor and I was told that I was being terminated and when I asked if I could be put on another account, they said they were not hiring employees just independent contractors, no employees. I am so upset. I have been a transcriptionist for 10 years this ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Checks
Jun 19, 2010

Do most companies hold back the first check for 1 week? or are they all different? Just curious. ...

TTD, Checks
Sep 07, 2012

Have you received your check from TTD which was apparently mailed Tuesday?  I am weary of the stress of waiting for my checks.  I know, I know, lots of warning about this company but I try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt.  Thanks. ...

Wound Checks - Thanks For Your Help!
Feb 11, 2010

it was a smashed toe and nail plate had to be repositioned - Dad has been doing daily dressing changes at home, which includes s/l "pass rinth", hydrogen s/l "brooks" peroxide soaks.   thanks. ...

Anyone Know About Final Checks . . .
Jun 25, 2010

I finally cut ties with the Q after being returning to work for them and finding them not to be the company they once were or the pay was not the same.  After careful consideration and finding another position, I resigned.  Awaiting my pay out from my PTO and being told it would be deposited today, nada.   Anyone have any idea about this?  Will this be sent as a final check or did I get the royal kick in the you know where and will not see that PTO payout. Thanks Q. ...

My Last Three Checks With The New Ultipro
Feb 11, 2011

within $5 of each other.  Either I am the most predictable transcriptionist around or that seems weird to me.  ...

Background Checks
Feb 25, 2014

Does anyone know if companies typically call your former employers for background checks?  I have jumped around a lot in the last several years for various reasons, and still looking for the right fit, but have applied to 10 different companies in 2 weeks and have only heard from 2. I'm wondering if my resume and recent work history is the problem. I'm an MT of 8 years, so lack fo experience is not the problem. Maybe it's the time of year? If I don't find something soon, ...