A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech Medical Insurance - moonchild

Posted: Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks.

Mine is EBC (Employee Benefits Compensation, I believe) - So far great plan in my area

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Their insurance isn't so good for me... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
In my town there are no providers on the insurance network. So not only do I pay my premium every month, but every time I go to the doctor I have to pay almost the entire bill.

bc/bs of Michigan but like 200+/mo for just YOU - AT

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to be FT and work 24/7 and never ever look anything up!!! Be tied to your computer and hope you don't run out of work, but make up as if you don't get your 1400 you are not eligible. When you make wages less than unemployment, and have to have the internet that is also 100 a month, how can you take off another 200+. Heaven help us all if you need famly coverage AND dental. Oh, want anything else like 401K? That will cost you too. So, type away for just benefits.

that is a good deal, 200 a month single - try my plan

[ In Reply To ..]
600 a month family with a 4000 medical and 4000 prescription deductible through Anthem.

GOOD GRIEF! That is just medical, dental is an additional 200 month family and no eye coverage at all.

Similar Messages:

Transtech Health Insurance
Nov 10, 2009

Can anybody tell me what kind of health insurance plan Transtech has?  Is it HMO, PPO, . . or do they have different plans to choose from?  I'm also very interested to know how much it is and how much the deductible would be.  I'm 51 years old, so good health benefits is very important to me.  Also, I would appreciate any feedback on abt other companies out there with great health insurance.  Thank's! ...

Transtech Health Insurance?
Jan 15, 2013

Transtech's ad does not specifically mention health insurance as part of their benefits package, does anyone know if they offer it?  Thanks in advance. ...

Transtech Health Insurance Premium ?
Dec 12, 2010

Hi, does anyone know if the health plan for family quoted for Transtech Medical is monthly or per pay period?  I saw for the plan 3, $500 deductible, $375 something and was wondering if that was per pay period for family or per month? ...

Does TransTech Have A Standard 90-day Wait For Insurance? Nm
Dec 11, 2013

xx ...

Does WebMedX, Amphion Or TransTech Have Decent Insurance?sm
Feb 06, 2011

Just curious.  I'm thinking about applying with them.  I have to have good insurance, and hopefully not real expensive.  Thanks!  ...

I Need Info On Transtech And SoftScript Insurance (single Premium And Coverage).
Dec 06, 2010

nm ...

Can You Use Satellite With Transtech Medical ? - Sm
Sep 17, 2012

Was thinking of applying, really don't want to go thru all the time and trouble if they say, sorry no satellite.  Also what platform(s) do they use, etc.  Thanks!  ...

TransTech Medical - All Positions Filled?
Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail? ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

TT Medical Insurance
Dec 03, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about whether we're keeping the old insurance or getting a new company?  Shouldn't we have already heard by now?  Getting concerned.  With all this new healthcare crap, I've heard some companies (not MT necessarily) are electing not to offer coverage. ...

TT New Medical Insurance (msg)
Jan 03, 2012

Does anyone know if it has taken effect yet?  I haven't heard anything since I filled out the enrollment forms and need to make a dr appt.  Was it supposed to be January 1?  ...

Medical Insurance?
May 01, 2013

I'm wondering what other ICs do for medical insurance, at least the ones without spouses to cover that for them. Private insurance? any recommendations? ...

Are We Still Getting Medical Insurance?
Sep 23, 2013

Are we still going to receive medical insurance benefits, or are we going to have to acquire out own? Does anyone have any information? Please advise. ...

For Those Of You With Medical Insurance ...
Dec 19, 2013

I just signed up for insurance this past open enrollment and our first payment will be deducted from the January 12 pay check.  But I have a question for those of you who already have insurance ... For those 2 months a year when there are *3* pay checks (in 2014 it will be May and October) how are the payments deducted ... do we actually make *3* equal insurance payments those months in the same amount - or still the same monthly payment, just divided by 3?  ...

Medical Insurance
Oct 30, 2014

I don't have medical insurance through my job or other source. Is it true that people without medical insurance will be fined? And if so, how come I haven't been notified? Will I get a "surprise" notification of a big fine later on? ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

Medical Insurance At Keystrokes
Sep 04, 2010

Does anybody know how long after hire that an MLS is eligible for medical insurance benefits at Keystrokes? Thanks in advance.  ...

How Much Is The Medical Insurance For One Person Or Two?
Nov 23, 2010

Could someone please tell me, how much is the medical insurance for one person or two?  Is there a choice between HMO and PPO?  Thank you. ...

I Want To Drop To PT But What Happens With The Medical Insurance? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

If I drop to part time at the beginning of Sep, how long is my medical insurance in effect?  Is it dropped immediately?  Thanks! ...

Medical Insurance Question
Apr 23, 2013

Can anyone tell me how much the medical insurance premium is for a single person? I was on sort of a public assistance/reduced cost medical program for me and my kids for the last couple of years, but now they want me to pay $170/month for just me. Apparently, my kids can be covered at a lower cost, but I can't afford the 170 bucks a month, so I'm going to have to take myself off the plan. I know I won't be able to get insurance w/ MM til next January, but just need to do a little ...

Insurance Medical Examiner Job
Mar 21, 2014

I just had an exam for life insurance where a young man came out and took my blood pressure by a battery operated digital device, drew blood and took a urine sample, weighed me, as well as asked questions which he filled out on a form.  It seemed like a pretty easy job overall, so I looked up the requirements through the company he works for, and apparently being a skilled pheblotomist, able to fill out paper work and access to a computer is all that was needed.  He did menti ...

Medical Insurance At Nuance
Jun 14, 2014

I'm currently working 24 hours a week @ MModal.  My husband's medical insurance has become too expensive, so am thinking about going to Nuance for 30 hours a week for benefits.  Could anyone tell me who the insurance carrier is and about what the deductible is?  Also, is there out of net wot coverage?  Thanks so much :) ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Health Insurance For Medical Transcriptionist
Oct 28, 2009

I was wondering for all of you MTs who work full-time from home, what health insurance does your company provide you and your family with and how much do you pay out of pocket? I work for a company (will not mention the name) and pay $62 per pay period (for just me) which I didn't think was so bad - BUT i just found out I have a $3500 calender year deducible and will have to pay 35% of hospital fees if admitted (which I will be in 2010). So besides paying the $62 monthly, I will be paying $ ...

Medical Insurance Coverage Is Too Costly.
Jan 24, 2010

My new job has told me I am now eligible for insurance.  However, it is 227.00 per paycheck.  My last job in May, I paid 58.00 per paycheck.  Am wondering if they are charging me due to past diagnosis of early stage cancer or if this is what everyone is paying these days.    Thank you. ...