A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions - Burned out MT

Posted: Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated. 

I work for TransTech Medical...LOVE IT! - bshel

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been there 4 months and I cannot say enough great things about them. Even the docs who are ESL are clear enough! And, to ice the cake, they actually thank you for working when there are spikes in the load and helping them out. Hopefully they will not get bought out cuz, I am here to stay.

4 months is too new to see what is in store for you. - All VR.

[ In Reply To ..]
All depends on what account and what shift also. First they ask you what you want. That will only last for a while. Enjoy while you can. Don't think of it as a 'career' though. Be prepared and don't say you were not warned.

There is a ton of info on them if you do a search - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
There are always threads on them here. Just do a search and you'll find many years worth.

Love it here. They leave you alone - TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
and let you do your work. No micromanaging, and fair QA.

Do they have enough work? How is the pay? - Searching

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm considering applying. Do they run out of work very often? Also, what is the pay like? I'm in search of greener pastures.

Plenty of work - TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
and pay is average or above-average for ST/VR.

Going on 9 years. - Happy there.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

As I have posted before - Been there, done that

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't ever complain about anything, terrible doctors, bad audio, etc., or you will find yourself gone.

I sadly had the same experience - bn

[ In Reply To ..]
n

I've been there 5 years - TTMT2

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm very happy any content there. I rarely run out of work and my account manager is awesome. Benefits are great, too. They leave you alone to do your work and don't constantly bombard you with emails. They are very fair and flexible. They may not be perfect, but much better than a lot of other companies out there. They also pay quite a bit more than other places.

I agree - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
As someone who works for both them and Nuance, I can definitely say that TTS is far better than Nuance. Their VR is much better, for the most part I am left alone and there is lots of work on my account and could have OT all the time if I had time to do it. Pay is better than what I get at Nuance and I am going on 15 years doing this. Much nicer company

Similar Messages:

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Anthelio Health Solutions
May 23, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of this company.  I believe they have a lot of hospitals around the US that they do transcription for and are affiliated in India also. ...

TransTech - 6 Days And I've Heard Nothing Since Testing
Jan 25, 2011

Well, it's been 6 days and I've heard nothing since testing. I think I'm just going to get out of this field completely. I don't have to work, but the extra income was nice. I don't need it, though, so I'm going to quit my job and this south-bound "career" and move onto greener pastures, maybe just focus on my home and children for a while, which gets the back burner to this crap from having to sit at this god-forsaken computer INTO THE NIGHT during a DAY job just t ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Amphion Medical Solutions
Sep 05, 2010

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 20+ years and worked at home for 10 of those.  I started working outside of the house after my kids got older but decided I really missed the flexibility of working at home.  I recently interviewed for a position with Amphion Medical Solutions.  They are a small company with only 300 transcriptionists.  Has anyone heard of them?  Does anyone know anything about them?  Do you think they will get gobbled up by the MedQuist e ...

Anything About Amphion Medical Solutions?
Oct 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Amphion Medical Solutions? ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

Can You Use Satellite With Transtech Medical ? - Sm
Sep 17, 2012

Was thinking of applying, really don't want to go thru all the time and trouble if they say, sorry no satellite.  Also what platform(s) do they use, etc.  Thanks!  ...

TransTech Medical - All Positions Filled?
Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail? ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of AB Medical Documentation
Apr 18, 2014

Team?  I'm trying to research them and cannot find anything on this site or online.   ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

Anyone Heard Of West Medical Transscript Nm
Feb 06, 2014

nm ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Epic Medical Records? Saw Their Ad On CL.
Mar 06, 2014

Curious. Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of An Ebook The Successful Medical Transcriptionist?
Apr 23, 2012

I am a potential MT, and I was researching this field and came across an ebook called The Successful Medical Transcriptionist. It's by a lady named Shelley Wipper, she claims to have been an MT for 12 years and made a successful living doing it, and the book is supposed to give Step-by-Step insight in how to succeed in the industry. I just wanted to know if anyone the industry has in fact heard of her and her $50 ebook, or is her website thesuccessfulmedicaltranscriptionist.com just a scam. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Place Called Gammon Medical
Sep 23, 2012

Cannot find anything searching via Google or on here.  Any info much appreciated! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Applied And Heard Back From QMT Quality Medical Transciprtion
Apr 13, 2011

Just wondering how is the pay, pay periods, IC or employee, etc. ...